[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McGregor will finish Floyd in under 4 rounds. It will be a cataclysmic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

McGregor will finish Floyd in under 4 rounds. It will be a cataclysmic shock to the whole world and a new era in boxing entertainment will be born. Why aren't more of you excited for this event of a life time? This event will change history.
>>
>new era in boxing
Won't be any more boxing after that
>>
>>77477076
You are delusional. Conor has already conquered the UFC. Why would he go back? He will vacate his UFC belt knowing he left as a champion. He will literally be the face of boxing after he finishes Floyd. His next boxing fight will be for a title and will easily net him another 100m+
>>
>>77477060
>Conor stands like pic related in the middle of the fifth round after dominating the entire fight with a style that completely flummoxes Floyd
>out of sheer boredom Conor lowers his guard a la pic related
>Floyd and the crowd are absolutely shocked
>hit me Conor says
>give me your best shot
>Floyd in a complete excited panic spreads a smile accross his face
>now my chance Floyd thinks
>now is my chance to show this guy up for all of the humiliation he brought upon me and my family in New York and toronto
>here goes
>Floyd winds up for a punch
>Conor simply steps to the side and feints
>NANI
>Floyd stumbles as he whiffs
>Conor karate chops the back of floyds neck putting Floyd out cold
>the crowd goes wild
>Conor is crowned the champion of boxing and Paulie climbs into the ring to offer his services as punching bag indefinitely
>the crowd goes wild
>>
>>77477325
Karate chops are illegal in boxing my dude. Great fanfic though, I'll give it a recommend
>>
>>77477358
We can edit that part out I guess, make it a punch to the back/side of the head. Floyd goes down and the red counts to ten but Floyd is still out and the medics have to revive him. He's ok though.
>>
>>77477060

If somehow Conor beats Floyd then Conor is going right back to the Octagon and calling out everywhere single major boxer in his weight divisions until one of them comes over and he gets another MASSIVE paycheck in a fight he's almost assuredly going to win. If none of the boxers take the bate then he goes to Hollywood and makes even more money while calling out everyone for eternity.
>>
File: IMG_20170713_150803.jpg (88KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_150803.jpg
88KB, 640x1136px
>McGregor will finish Floyd in under 4 rounds. It will be a cataclysmic shock to the whole world and a new era in boxing entertainment will be born. Why aren't more of you excited for this event of a life time? This event will change history.
>>
>>
>>77477090
champion ? did he defend the title ?
>>
>>77479203
I guess I'm just a 'le wrong generation' man but there's just something about the fact that everyone is watching them through their phone when they are standing 50 ft away. Wtf is the point? How many times are you going to watch that video? You have one chance to soak it in with your eyes, to look around at the entire panarmaic. Instead everyone just films and takes pics when there are literally 1000s of pics online that you could use to reinvigorate memories of it
>>
>>77483741
gotta get them likes bro
>>
>>77483777
exactly though, that just makes it so much worse. Its like people are living vicariously through themselves via their online persona. Like you could go there, be in the moment, get goosebumps down your back and leave hyped up. Or you could go there, take pics, upload them, wait for likes that don't come outside of a few family members and then all of the sudden that makes the experience worse? Like it wasn't so worthwhile because no hottie gave you her thumb up of approval?
>>
>>77477090
thinking conor would make that much against anyone else besides Floyd. LMFAO!
>Conor loses becomes broke sinks into depression and kills himself all within 3 months.
>>
>>77477060
Mayweather will win on points easily. He won't knock Mcgregor, just play with him. It will be boring, but we will have nice gifs afterwards.
>>
>>77477060
wtf i want to buy one of the hundreds of seats that are still available now
>>
File: Goobnar.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Goobnar.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
After Gooby HEEMS Floyd, he'll bulk up to HW and take AJ's belt.
>>
i do fight MMA.. three rounds with my mom almost nightly
>>
>>77483809
>Like it wasn't so worthwhile because no hottie gave you her thumb up of approval?
Pretty much.
>>
>>77477325
It's almost like you've never seen Floyd fight in your entire life if you think this could happen in any universe.
>>
I'm gonna miss this meme.

the real bet is whether Conor will last more than 3 rounds.
>>
>>77477060
>Why aren't more of you excited for this event of a life time?
because neither boxing nor MMA is a top 10 sport. would you care if the world's best badminton player beat the world's best ping pong player in ping pong?
no one fucking cares because one sport has been dead for 20 years and the other one is a wrestling-tier meme escapism "sport" aimed at 12 year old bullying victims
>>
File: wut.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>conor spars with ex boxer whos not in fighting shape
>boxer comes out complaining he was exploited, conor's pretty good
>no video surfaces
>conor is gonna destroy a serious boxer in shape with all the tricks in their mind and full experience in boxing

Nick diaz was right about conor putting up a fight but its gonna be a 6th-8th round blowout and conor is gonna look bad in 6 rounds or so
>>
>>77489623
McGregor will eat so many punches he'll go down in the later rounds after the damage accumulates and he's tired as fuck. Look at the first fight with Diaz and how he was getting drunk before he went for the takedown. Mayweather is going to land much more than Diaz and with more solid punches.
>>
File: IKTF.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
IKTF.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>77483741
I fucking hate people that are not present. It's tremendously disrespectful when you're trying to have a conversation with them.
>>
>>77477090
triple g would woop his ass id pay to see that.
>>
File: IMG_20170801_203521.jpg (39KB, 485x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_203521.jpg
39KB, 485x574px
>>77481157
>beat the champion in 13 fuckin seconds
>l-lol he's not a true champion until he defends the belt lmao
I really hate this fucking meme
>>
>>77489983
The voice was supposed to be that of a rabid Connor supporter.
>>
>>77477060
If McGregor wins it would honestly be the biggest upset in modern athletics. A 0-0 boxer beating the greatest pugilist of his generation. Pure madness.
>>
>yfw Conor KOs him ironically
>>
>>77477325
>hit me you fucking midget!
>>
>>77493518
This is why boxing is dead, because it refuses to give us spectacles like this regularly.
>>
>>77477060
Hey you're that idiot who bet $6k on Conor huh? Boy are you gonna hate black people after August 26th
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (44KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
44KB, 369x387px
>>77493709
>>
And then you woke up
>>
Easy win for Conor. Magglio Ordonez looked like shit against Conor and Conor KO'd him and he's only 1 step down from prime Floyd. This is a 40 year old broken old man with two broken hands. Conor KO's him within the first 90 seconds.
>>
>>77490141
Nice bait soccerfag
Go back to playing footsies
>>
>>77490141
What sport is hungary good at?
>>
Since Floyd is 100% guaranteed to win, how much free money are you planning to make? I think I'll bet only a couple hundred euros, because I don't want to lose my life-savings in case the fight is rigged or something
>>
>>77477060
This fight will be a shitfest. Floyd at -550 is basically free money.
>>
All of you are going to get eat your words. I promise you that McGregor will win. I promise you. Screencap all you want. I'm 110% confident.
>>
UFCfags will be legit shocked how easily Floyd wins. I don't think most of them even watch boxing.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.