[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a sport that americans are not good at, but is popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: strawberries.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
strawberries.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
Is there a sport that americans are not good at, but is popular in america?
Really makes me think. Are they just shit at everything, and when they do have a good athlete, they hype it up so much that people actually think it's popular?
Who the fuck cared about golf before tiger woods?
At work so heres a pic of strawberies i have on this shared computer.
>>
>>77474667
>Who the fuck cared about golf before tiger woods?
Golf has always been popular here and Tiger Woods certainly wasnt our only good golfer
>>
>>77474667
>Who the fuck cared about golf before tiger woods?
Do you not know that Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer existed or something? Or are Germans just next-level shitposters nowadays?
>>
File: dog.jpg (211KB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
211KB, 800x1071px
>>77474691
>Black chink
>Our

>>77474691
>>77474698
>Americans getting this buttflustered over divorce stick like it's an real sport
>>
>>77474698
>Do you not know that Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer existed
never heard of them.
also, it's kinda funny you're skipping my initial question.
>>
File: peeeep.jpg (40KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
peeeep.jpg
40KB, 600x485px
>>77474720
>hurr no one cared about golf before tiger woods
>Actually yes, people did
>hurr not eben a real sport
>>
>>77474721
the only instance i can really think of where its true was tour de france with lance armstrong

i dont think its unique to americans tho most countries start caring more about a sport when someone is successful at it
>>
>>77474731
a lot of euro countries care a lot about basketball because they love the sport, even though they are not very good at it. they don't just give up and invent a meme sport like lacrosse or something just to be ''the best''
>>
>>77474667
no because we're better than everyone at literally everything just look at the olympics. Being at the top is lonely
>>
>>77474760
You seem to have a lot of pent up frustration about America. Do you want to talk about it
>>
File: spin_prod_ec_785960601.jpg (676KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_ec_785960601.jpg
676KB, 1600x1600px
>>
The real answer is Tennis
>>
File: youessaayyyyyyy.jpg (248KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
youessaayyyyyyy.jpg
248KB, 800x601px
all you really have to do is think of the U.S. womens soccer team
>completely dominant
>only venue for actual women athletes to gain even a grain of sand worth of respect

we let our fucking women dominate worldwide populars sports Foootball, Basketball, Volleyball or whatever else you faggots play wherever you play it.
its so beneath us we leave it to the women and even then they just crush everyone else.
the fuck makes you think if we ever had the grace to DEIGN some of your pussy sports worth our time that we wouldn't win the world cup back to back to back for a decade straight?
remember what happened when we cared about cycling?
a decade of dominance right?
>>
>Nobody in Germany gave a shit about F1 before Schumacher.
>Nobody in Germany gave a shit about tennis before Becker and Graf.
>Nobody in Germany gave a shit about basketball before Nowitzki.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.