[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we let these scummy fans go on away days? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0077.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
65KB, 300x300px
Why do we let these scummy fans go on away days? They're absolute dogshit all the time.

>always a small team in West Ham
>>
>>77473560
millwall have the best crest and the best colors.

t. i have mild deuteranomaly
>>
lamest cunts in england

predictable same old shit every year plus fans online literally claiming
>rozzas got it in for us
>but fans of all teams attack women and children
>we dindu nuffin bruv
>>
File: .........jpg (751KB, 1187x4066px) Image search: [Google]
.........jpg
751KB, 1187x4066px
>>77473560
Lmao brits are so fucking cucked so they hate based milwall because muh raysizm and muh patriotism. Enjoy your kids getting raped, impregnated and made into a kebab by Muslims you faggot. OI BIN THOT FOOKIN BUTTA KNOIF M8
>>
whiny brits whining about the only club with balls. shocker.
go march for some tranny nonsense you whiner.
whiny miserable little tranny brits
>>
File: millwall-fans1.jpg (132KB, 1023x727px) Image search: [Google]
millwall-fans1.jpg
132KB, 1023x727px
>>77475015
I don't mind them hating pakis and niggers and loving Britain I just get tired of the death threats when you walk past the away fans and the trails of blood and destruction in the town centre
>>
"Fuck you, I'm Millwall" man makes up for anything they do
>>
>>77475139
Stop being a Pakinigger then.
>>
>>77473560
They are the last true hope in this nigger infested shithole. I have no doubt that you are one of these faggot leftie Corbyn supporters who wanks into a hijab
>>
>>77476338
I'm not you fucking kraut. They attack whites just the same and ideally little girls as they're less likely to fight back.
>>
>>77476531
So they act like your average muslim, but are fewer in number than those. Yet you're complaining about them instead of kebabs, ergo you're a Pakinigger enabler.
>>
>>77475015
still rather live among muslims than live in serbia lmfao
>>
>>77476637
Great nobody wants you in Eastern Europe here anyways, with your nigger culture and lgbt degeneracy. Now go patch your cardboard house so the wind wont blow it away and go buy some steaks filled with corn syrup and estrogen.
>>
File: IMG_2667.jpg (318KB, 1288x1702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
318KB, 1288x1702px
Sure is /pol/ ITT.
>>
>>77473560
Wait, if Millwall were the bad guys in Green Street, wouldn't that make them /ourguys/?
>>
>>77473560
Good re ddit spacing.

>>77474728
>t. i have mild deuteranomaly
Back to re ddit with your made up diagnoses.
>>
No one likes >us
No one likes >us
No one likes >us
We don't care
>>
>>77477019
i like this guy
>>
>>77475015
>he thinks the currency of britain is cents
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O38RA9KHSzs

yorkshire
>>
you now remember cherno samba
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.