[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the REAL reason he hasn't been signed to a team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 27

File: Kaepernick-1.jpg (250KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
Kaepernick-1.jpg
250KB, 1300x724px
What's the REAL reason he hasn't been signed to a team yet? I'm not saying he's a great QB, but he's better than some of the scrubs other teams are signing.

Is it simply a mixture of him wanting too much money and him being a distraction or is it something more?
>>
He's an okay QB with a fuckhuge pile of baggage. He's not worth the trouble to any NFL team, despite his talent.
>>
>>77468413
He's an uppity, annoying faggot that will win you zero (0) games while compiling up decent stats in garbage time.
>>
He's played like shit the last two years. Definitely not worth the trouble. Hopefully he's done in the league
>>
He's gay and they don't want another Michael Sam controversy where ESPN asks if they're okay showering with him in the locker room
>>
>>77468455
The trouble MOSTLY comes from the media, though, right? You're 100% right about his baggage, but since the media loves to talk about him (and race), they're partially at fault if he becomes a distraction.

I just find it funny how the media acts as though they're not complicit if a player becomes a distraction, but making players a distraction is what their business model thrives on. They're indirectly making sure he never gets signed.
>>
>>77468511
He doesn't become a distraction if he doesn't do distractive shit.
>>
>>77468740
Yeah, but we're talking about now. Had he not refused to kneel, none of this would be an issue.

It's too late. It's a "snake eating its own tail" kind of thing.
>>
>>77468796
refused to stand*
>>
>>77468455
His baggage is extremely minor and is easily counterbalanced by the community work he does.
>>
>>77473828
Lmao are you Kaepernick's agent?

Kneeling during the anthem isn't community involvement.
>>
take a look at some real baggage.
https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
>>
https://nypost.com/2017/04/28/bengals-take-a-chance-on-most-controversial-player-in-nfl-draft/

You fall from 1st to 2nd round if you punch a woman and break bones in her face on video.
>>
>>77473939
>Take a chance.

Arguably the most talented, and by far least used RB, in the draft.

Big risk by the Bengals right there.
>>
Why isnt Team Teabow signed to any teams yet? is there a boycott for straight white males? i dont see anyone bitching about it... wonder why would that be.
>>
>>77473983
He's signed to a baseball team dummy
>>
>>77473983
Because his completion % is lower than some batting averages.
>>
>>77468413
I hear a job just opened up in Miami. If he's stopped demanding starter money and starter guarantees, they might bite.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzDAGtZaRp8
I know a ton of vets, have family that have served several branches and not a single one is one of these whiny pseudo """ patriots"""
He's still an idiot for doing it simply because of all the raging autista. He's shown he knows very little about the subject. High school tier protest
>>
>>77468413
Billionaires are are either conservative, or don't want players to have liberal beliefs because butthurt snowflake conservatives might not come to games. That hurts profits.
>>
>>77473939

Mixon was wrong to use violence but she initiated the conflict.
>>
>>77474064
There's exactly 0 people who will refuse to come to an NFL game they can otherwise go to, because of the backup quaterback's political beliefs.
>>
>>77473983
He had teams intrested in helping him try to transition to tight end but he refused because he just had to be a QB, despite the fact that he was terrible. 100% his own fault that he's not in the league.
>>
>>77474078
Idiotic response.
>>
>>77474101
He's not worse than 100% of backup or 3rd string QBs in the league.
>>
>>77474101
it really isn't
players want him, coaches want him, GMs want him, only owners don't want him becasue his presence could mean loss of shekels from white trash fanbases
>>
He isn't talented enough to step out the shadow of his self imposed circus.

He also undoubtedly wants more money than the owners are willing to pay all things considered.
>>
>>77474151
>Tebow
>not liked by white trash evangelicals
Think you're a little confused my Magyar friend.
>>
>>77474124

Context is important
>>
File: 1501357817857.jpg (344KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1501357817857.jpg
344KB, 1260x1260px
>>77474170
yeah my bad I thought you were talking about Kaep
guess I'll just go hang myself then, apologies to my entire bloodline for shaming them with such a bad post
>>
>>77474207
Why is Greece so low.
>>
>>77474166
>He isn't talented enough
False, he's taken his team to an Owl.

>He wants money than owners are willing to pay
Joe Flacco signed a 3 year, $66,400,000 contract with the Baltimore Ravens, including a $40,000,000 signing bonus, $44,000,000 guaranteed, so how about you sit the fuck down and shut your cakehole.
>>
>>77474262
sup Colin
>>
>>77473828
NFL football was an absolute bulletproof, sure thing ratings wise until his nonsense
>extremely minor
>>
>>77468413
""""""""""""""""" patriotism""""""""""""""""" is so powerful among nfl fans that beating your partner is less of a problem than not standing for the anthem
that's it really
>>
>>77474299
>NFL football was an absolute bulletproof, sure thing ratings wise until his nonsense
Sounds like its popularity wasn't so bulletproof if it can be threatened by something so extremely minor....
except you can have players actually murder people and go to jail without any damaging controversy. So where's the proof that some 4th grade shit like a faggot not doing the pledge is harming the ratings?
>>
File: 1501374163889.jpg (108KB, 400x709px) Image search: [Google]
1501374163889.jpg
108KB, 400x709px
From League Standpoint:

>the nfl is a business
>Businesses try to make as much money as possible
>They can also choose who to hire and who not to hire
>Have guy who was proven by polling to be one of the biggest reasons for your declining ratings the previous year
>Should we let him in our league?
>No

From team standpoint:
>He's a backup bordering starter meme QB who can't read defenses or make snap adjustments
>Mainly relies on athleticism
>Would bring in all the hate and press coverage if we sign him
>His negatives outweigh the positives therefore we won't sign him

All Leftists:
>DAS RACISSS

A logical person:
>Well, he knelt during the anthem disrespecting the flag and therefore our country
>he said he won't stand for a flag that represents a country that oppressed black people, citing the BLM movement
>The BLM movement has been responsible for many riots and the overall misrepresentation and demonization of the police force to portray them as heartless pigs who just want to kill black men, when in fact they are the only people in the US who put their life on the line by attempting to police gang infested poverty ridden areas, consisting mainly of blacks
>Therefore I disagree and don't like Colin Kaepernick

Leftists:
But why do you think those areas are only black, there has been systematic oppression to keep a brother down that still exists today

Logical person:
>I agree, blacks have been oppressed previously, but are not oppressed today
>Affirmative action
>Section 8 housing
>Public schools that if utilized lead to college scholarships and a better life
>Why did the Asians make it out of the ghettos but the blacks didn't
>Blacks are somewhat responsible for their current predicament and saying they are entirely innocent and it's all the white man's fault is illogical

Leftists:

>YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH DONT EVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN
>>
>>77474239
Too lazy to do it, just like me
>>
>>77474299

We're not talking about concussions, Pierre
>>
>>77474101
He helped beat the Steelers who had the best defense at the time.
>>
>>77474347
/thread
>>
Sporting events shouldn't have unrelated bullshit like the national anthem and halftime shows anyway.
>>
>>77474335
Why are (((you))) so antagonistic to patriotism?
>>
>>77474347
>misrepresentation and demonization of the police force
Sure, it's not the cops fault they're murdering people! Muh media demonization is just as much a spook as muh systemic racism if not more. If you don't want negative press for murdering people, don't murder people. It's not hard.
>inb4 Darren a gud boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>77474347
>the overall misrepresentation and demonization of the police force
He's entitled to his opinion even if it's wrong. Are you really going to argue that he is the only one in the NFL who holds questionable and potentially offensive opinions?
>>
>>77474335
Why is patriotism even needed in NFL?
It's not like there are "foreign threats" in or out of the league
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481578629266.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481578629266.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
>>77474478
>0.2 shekels have been deposited into your el al airways skyinches card
>>
>>77474498
You can have opinions. And people can have opinions about those opinions.

You also have to decide if you're going to pay money to a now mediocre player that has opinions that you think will damage your organization.

This is open and shut senpai.
>>
>>77474498
No, but if he wants to keep his job where he makes millions of dollars by throwing a ball he should either keep his opinions to himself or inform the public of them in a less controversial way and not on his employers dime.
>>
>>77474124
Mixon did absolutely nothing wrong. He defended himself.
>>
>>77474087
That is patently false. I'm a liberal and I hate kapernick, would never go to his game
>>
>>77474078
>>
>Mixon was wrong to use violence

Not really. And he still has a job.
>>
Any other argument, "progressives"?
>>
Fuck white people. Fuck the flag. Fuck the anthem. Fuck America. Fuck the police. Fuck the troops. Fuck the constitution. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck the NFL. Fuck its owners. I'm a black man fighting for equality. I won't stop until black people have exterminated whites from this nation.
>>
>Hi I am not good enough to be a starter
>Hi I will bring massive media scrutiny and distractions with me
>Hi if you don't give me a chance to start or at least be 2nd string even if I don't deserve it people will call you a racist
>Hi I will drive away a portion of your conservative fans

Please explain why the fuck anyone WOULD sign him? The only reason would be if he was good enough to be a legit starter. Otherwise, it's safer to give a contract to Josh McCown.
>>
>>77475419
nobody cares about canada, chang
>>
>>77468413
>muh Kap

hahahahahahahahahhaha

even jay cutler hasnt been signed
>>
>>77468511
No, he's the only reason he's still unemployed.

He's trying to make a change about a problem that's not going to be fixed for at least another life time, by doing stupid shit like kneeling during the national anthem on top of all the tumblr things he's doing in the media.

He's the only reason he's not signed to an NFL team, Ray Lewis told him to shut his fucking mouth and he needs to take that advice. Kaepernick isn't some elite level QB, he's okay at best, and makes himself a distraction. What NFL team wants to spend money on an okay QB who's going to bring negative attention to their brand?

Imagine fucking Jay Cutler doing something like what he's doing, do you think any NFL team would want to spend money on Jay Cutler in that situation?

He's not good enough to get away with his shenanigans, that's the entire reason he's not signed and probably won't ever be signed again.
>>
>>77474478
>>inb4 Darren a gud boy he dindu nuffin

It's hard to be on the liberal side of police issues when almost every single "unarmed black man shot" story actually gave the police a very decent reason to act why they did. It wasn't until recently when your side got one or two actual decent cases, and by now it's pretty much died down anyway.
>>
>>77475530

Jay Cutler is retrirartde
>>
>>77475512
Only your first and last green text are realistic.
>>
>>77475579

The second one definitely is. He would be like reverse-Tebow.
>>
>>77475572
he also had no offers
>>
>>77468413
For almost every team in the NFL, his backup QB level skill is not worth losing that (very wealthy) hardcore conservative 10% of your fanbase. However, I'm confused why Seattle hasn't taken him. A backup running threat behind Russell Wilson could be very nice, and that fanbase is already rabidly liberal. Him and Seattle seem like a match made in heaven to me.
>>77475530
Smokin' Jay is about to get a starter's contract from the Lolphins.
>>77475534
Neat. I have literally never seen this flag before.
>>
Fuck white people. Fuck the flag. Fuck the anthem. Fuck America. Fuck the police. Fuck the troops. Fuck the constitution. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck the NFL. Fuck its owners. I'm a black man fighting for equality. I won't stop until black people have exterminated whites from this nation.
>>
Owners tend to shy away from controversy and Kaep's situation is becoming increasingly political -- another thing owners try to avoid.

No one is going to sign him and people are going to have to accept that.
>>
>>77475674
Literally what BLM has turned into

A sad attempt at reverse racism that involves the trashing of whites at any opportunity, and ludicrous attempts at trying to place Blacks into being untouchable figures in society.

There's no equality about it, BLM memers want Black people to sit at the top of the food chain without challenge, they don't actually want equality.

They prefer to throw their toys out the pram and hold violent protests and sit on twitter and tumblr and say bad things about other races instead of actually trying to create opportunities for their own race to escape the negative light that they themselves have had a large hand in casting them in.
>>
>>77475528
Did you just wake up from your siesta?
>>
>>77474469
i figured that part of being a patriot meant you recognize an american's right to protest silently without demanding he lose his job

but what do i know, i'm a disgusting leftist
>>
>>77473891
Most of these are momentary mistakes. What Kaepernick has done is a continued campaign of anti-white racial hatred and a full season of on-the-field protests. The 49ers were paying this asshole millions, but he couldn't act professionally? Protest on your own time!
>>
File: Sam.jpg (28KB, 539x428px) Image search: [Google]
Sam.jpg
28KB, 539x428px
>>77468413
he is a dumb cunt that trolled by black twitter memes and is now a real unemployed niggah
>>
Anyone remember this?
>>
>>77475842
>he actually thought this was a good idea
>>
>>77475842
How about this?
>>
>>77475869
>>77475842
>He added that anyone who claimed he supported oppression was taking his comments out of context.
>>
File: 1498515167114.png (15KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498515167114.png
15KB, 420x420px
>>77468413
1. he's sub par garbage
2. he's a distracting, pompous little faggot

ben roethlisberger can get away with raping random women because he managed to win a couple of super bowls. tom brady can get away with abandoning his bastard because he won 5 super bowls. ezekiel elliot can get away with whatever they're trying to pin on him because he's a pro bowl starter/all pro starter in his rookie year.

THIS pompous little faggot CAN'T get away with his grandstanding little race hustling whiny bullshit because he FUCKING SUCKS.
>>
File: gfg.png (19KB, 856x143px) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
19KB, 856x143px
>>77475876
>>77475842
>>
>>77475876
What's going on here?
>>
>>77475809
So he is an example of when keeping it real goes wrong?
>>
>>77475900
kaepernick made the super bowl in his first first year starting as a qb
>>
>>77468413
Kaepernick is the literal embodiment of those libcuck articles about how being white is racist

I thought he was an airhead
I still think he is
>>
>>77475876
>""""people"""" on /sp/ have the GALL to read this gem and think he's anything but based
Starting to wonder if this is really over muh distractions or if you're all just eternally asshurt houstoniggers
>>
>>77468413

Honestly, I think he's holding out for too much money, he's probably an expensive pick up when he's only going to serve as a backup.
>>
>>77475999
He could have played in Canada if it was about playing
Started too
>>
>>77475956
>made the super bowl

he didn't WIN it, faggot. nobody gives a shit that he got carried to a SB, so take your little participation trophy argument and shove it up your ass, kid.
>>
It's just right wing idiots getting offended over an act that harms nobody. He's peacefully protesting.

People chimp out and violently protest in the streets and right wing dumbasses always whine about how they would respect the protest more if it was peaceful. And then somebody peacefully protests and they still fucking whine.

And then they have the audacity to call liberals pussies, and claim that liberals are hyper sensitive. Like what the fuck, who honestly cares if he kneels?

And he is not a bad player. He had a 16-4 TD-INT ratio last season. Not amazing, but definitely attractive to teams looking for a solid 2nd stringer or a west coast 1st stringer. The fact that people get so butt hurt over him is pathetic. He carries no baggage at all. He said he won't kneel next year. He doesn't distract his teammates, because they mostly support him anyway. Most of the people I know in the armed forces don't care ether. It's just the fatass, meth smoking, sister banging hicks that care.

Owners are afraid to sign him because hicks are a large portion of the NFLs audience, and they don't want to lose revenue. That's what it comes down to.
>>
>>77468413
He's not really anything spectacular and only put up above average numbers with a powerhouse team, and didn't even go all the way, yet he wants $10mil a year after having spent years out of the league on what will essentially amount to a tryout.

If he would put his ego in check, go for like $2-$4mil on a 1 or 2 year feeler contract, he'd probably be on a team. The fact he's a PR nightmare just adds fuel to the fire
>>
>>77476122
Lol fucking lib cuck
Does Jamal bang ur girl?
Stupid faggot fucker
Based kek trump is god emperor and you can't do anything about it
I bet you watch CNN to, you fake news libcuck
>>
File: IMG_1755.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>>77476186
Pls don't post here again
>>
File: Cody DeNiro.jpg (23KB, 446x405px) Image search: [Google]
Cody DeNiro.jpg
23KB, 446x405px
>>77475940
FINNA
>>
>>77476019
Why would he go to the CFL for $90,000 when he could just live off his past earnings from the NFL and tweet full time about social justice?
>>
File: 1486233801732.png (44KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486233801732.png
44KB, 200x180px
>>77476186
>>
all these racist white people lmao look at these pathetic racist comments left by pathetic white people Apes this should show you that there is something genetically wrong with you you're not normal you're not even human animal we never should have made you that was our mistake Frankenstein the monster we created albino DNA recessive genes abnormal mutation of cells and there you have the albino the ape from the caucus mountains sad but true
>>
>>77474501
You're understanding it wrong. Going to a football game and being overtly disrespectful to make a statement during the national anthem is equivalent to going to a church and yelling over the priest during mass. If you look at this issue from the perspective of american civil religion, it makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>77476231
>>77476194
Lol salty libtards detected Kek will always win PRAISE KEK
mad that trump has bootyblastsd the KEKED dnc Or that Hillary lost x~D
Kek will NEVER LOSE trump will be god emperor forever
If digits repeat , KEK reigns supreme
>>
>>77468413
Same thing as Tebow. The media circus that comes with him outweighs his talent.
>>
File: 1484389871599.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1484389871599.png
84KB, 245x316px
>>77476319
>>
>>77473939
male friend of woman: you're a fucking nigger
Mixon: fuck off faggot
Woman: (pushes mixon)
Woman: (slaps mixon)
Mixon: (justifiably strikes woman because he feared for his life)
>>
>>77475674
nigger
>>
File: 1501432798933.jpg (277KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
1501432798933.jpg
277KB, 1024x671px
>mfw
>>
File: 1500667954391.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500667954391.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>
File: brees.webm (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brees.webm
145KB, 1280x720px
teams that didn't sign Jay Cutler ARE RACIST!
>>
The same reason no one will sign Manziel. No matter what happens, even if he's the 3rd string qb, NOBODY WILL EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM. When the Saints we're playing with the idea of signing Manziel, Sean Payton let slip that they were thinking about it, and the next dozen (or so) questions were about Johnny Fucking Football and what he brought to the team he wasn't on. Kaepernick brings the same distraction.
>>
>>77468413

>Is it simply a mixture of him wanting too much money

Because, Kap would be the first player grossly overpaid by an NFL team.
>>
he's shit and a pain in the ass
>>
File: Compa Sasuga.jpg (60KB, 735x673px) Image search: [Google]
Compa Sasuga.jpg
60KB, 735x673px
>mfw I salvaged this shitty b8 thread from the last page
>>
>>77476737
Thanks I guess
>>
File: Patriot.jpg (247KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
Patriot.jpg
247KB, 640x354px
>>77468413

America has a long standing tradition of refusing to become better, most people don't like it when they have a spotlight shined on their shittiness, and Kaepernick shined oh so bright
>>
PR nightmare
>>
>>77468413
too expensive, cheap QBs they think will be good, and tanking teams won't take him. Kaepernick will start for the browns after Osweiler and the browns QBs start shitting hte bed, they sign him on a big discount
>>
>>77468413
>that hair
I bet it smells like shit
>>
>>77473828
>community work
Looking forward to seeing the news when he has to interact with poor, lower class white kids
>"you be da problem ya hear?!"
>moonwalks away in footwear costing more than all the kids' parents make in a year
What an utterly disgusting nigger.
>>
No team seriously wants ESPN cheerleading for their boy to get the starter job on their backs whenever the starting QB throws an interception or two. No need for that drama.
>>
File: 1501807766202.png (777KB, 729x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1501807766202.png
777KB, 729x1008px
>>77476805
True. Still alot of problems in America that need to be addressed.
>>
He peaked utilizing a meme offense and choked away a superbowl (lol fade to crabtree fuck u VD and RANDY FUCKING MOSS)

He steadily declined after 2013 into a pick machine benched for BLAINE GABBERT
>>
>>77473891
No one gives a fuck about that. Smack your bitch up? Ok, you a bad man...get on the field. Smoke some weed? Shit nigga, 3 game ban. Who gives a fuck? Constantly try and force feed me your political bullshit? Get yourself to fuck.
>>
>>77475746
Why do you think entertainers are usually encouraged not to say anything controversial? NFL players are entertainers and people don't want any thoughts of politics while watching it.
>>
File: commodore.jpg (13KB, 264x198px) Image search: [Google]
commodore.jpg
13KB, 264x198px
>>77480407
>Get yourself to fuck
>>
>>77479586
Ya really, how the sports "media" reacted to his protest made it a million times worse. ESPN would start football coverage with a rundown of what players knelt that day. They tried to make it important but really all it is is a couple black people kneeling, that's it. But the media loves to make it a big deal and it polarizes everyone.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>77480508
>the media did exactly what kaep wanted them to do
>boo hoo its all the media's fault
>>
>>77474207
holy fuck is this real
why isn't it talked about more, it's literally 5-10 higher than murder rates

all those avoidable deaths - is it because men do it far more often?
>>
>>77480527
Espn to this day still daily talks about why Kaep isn't signed, leading off many shows. If you don't think they are running that story into the ground i dunno what's wrong with you.
>>
>>77480543
No i think the NFL has gotten stale and boring so they have nothing else to talk about
>>
>>77480564
I'm not even talking about nfl shows. PTI, ATH etc. Anytime a QB is injured it's just another chance to say the same talking points for 2 minutes to lead off every show.
>>
>>77480480
Has to be said in a scottish accent bro.
>>
>>77474336
Because he did his shit during an election and at a point where lines were being drawn fiercly between right and left. Not to mention that blacks where whining about shit where criminals were shot after being caught performing criminal activities and deciding to do stupid shit like resisting arrest.
>>
>>77474124
How is it idiotic? The woman touched him first, Mixon responded, your gender doesn't immunize you from consequences of your actions, we're supposed to be all about "equality" these days right?
>>
>>77480649
You're right and women deserve it sometimes but that much force was unnecessary
>>
>>77474262
the 2012 Niners had one of the softest league schedules in addition to an excellent defense and competent offense. Harbough also utilized a difficult to understand, at the time, offensive scheme that took advantage of Colin's athleticism to makeup for his other shortcomings as a quarterback, namely an inability to read a defense and pass in the pocket.

Harbough was fired and all hopes of Colin's career wen with him Other coaches and coordinators figured out his playstyle and Colin's performance dropped like a rock which was inevitable when you're a quarterback who's only redeeming trait is your scrambling
>>
>>77480660
And that woman touching him was unnecessary, there's no way to spin this when it could have all been avoided if she had just kept her hands to herself. It's like a burglar complaining about the owner of a home shooting him after they were caught in the act.
>>
Kaep is a trash QB that was carried entirely by a good team and a good coach.
Once those two things were taken away from him, he was exposed as a meme.
>>
>>77480706
Yes you are right touching him was unnecessary and she was out of line. Its called being the bigger man (even tho its a woman). Just walk away, its not like his life was in danger or anything its just a drunk chick shoving you.
>>
>>77480808
I sincerely hate the bullshit "be the bigger man" excuse, the bigger man doesn't let people know that someone can fuck with him because showing weakness invites antagonizing. That woman needed to be shown that you can't put your hands on someone simply because they rubbed you the wrong way if they didn't initiate contact first. Don't put hands on someone if you don't want hands put upon you. Something my parents taught me and that advice rings true to this day
>>
>>77480845
>he thinks not beating the shit out of an inebriated woman is "showing weakness"

Your parents messed up, i guess thats why you're here.
>>
File: 1314906052371.jpg (167KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1314906052371.jpg
167KB, 588x766px
>>77473828
He's a back-up that wants starter money, so that kills any chance of him getting a job
>>
>>77480845
Your parents sound like faggots. The only people who have a problem with the "don't hit a woman" rule are insecure cuck MRA retards and all of you make the exact same posts every time this shit comes up
>>
>>77480939
Nice try trying to twist my words retard. The point is that you don't touch someone if you don't like the idea of being touched in return. I've been drunk before too but I still have enough sense to not start shit and touch someone that rubbed me the wrong way unless I was ready to start a fight. Common fucking sense isn't common it seems
>>
File: 1478345310666.jpg (105KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1478345310666.jpg
105KB, 640x427px
>>77481049
>I have no counter argument so I'm going to say bigot and MRA and pretend that it validates my non existent or retarded point
>>
>>77481065
You don't have any point, because women are physically harmless without a weapon and you aren't responding with proportional force. Stop embarrassing yourself cunt
>>
>>77481050
Jesus christ are you still defending an nfl tier male putting his full force into hitting a woman?

Like i said your parents goofed big time
>>
>>77481065
dude he's like ten times her size. you sound like a major cuck with your "muh respect" horseshit. actual men know they don't need to beat the shit out of a drunk whore to prove how manly they are
>>
>>77481125
>>77481106
At what point did I bring up manliness retards? My point is that you don't touch someone unless you want to face the consequences, your level of inebriation or gender doesn't excuse you from them
>>
File: Dumpistrump_4264e5_6342662.jpg (28KB, 326x298px) Image search: [Google]
Dumpistrump_4264e5_6342662.jpg
28KB, 326x298px
>>77475900
Tom Brady has custody of all his children.
>>
>>77481303
Never once did i say anything about manliness.

First off you're not even considering that dude obviously said something to warrant getting shoved, she didnt just shove him for no reason. But thats just a shove, no physical harm done just get the fuck away from me. And his immediate response, to a problem he started, is to throw a haymaker at a female.

Yeah keep defending this guy you're making your parents proud.
>>
>>77473828
He brought attention to the fact that kangz play football, us whiite folk have been in a state of disbelief for the past few decades and just watched, now we know not to.

kaeps fault :)
>>
>>77481456
Kangz play hockey and basketball
>>
>>77468413
he's not very good when he has to quarterback
>>
>>77475724
This. This is entertainment you get more people to watch you get more money. You invite controversy and you risk alienating your customers.

I respect his decision to do so (which is his right) and in an non violent, non race-baiting, and ultimately respectable way. I don't blame the NFL for his treatment, because he did use them as a platform for a subject they have nothing to do with. Came to watch football, not CNN/FOX/MSNBC/etc.
>>
>>77468413
I think one often overlooked reason why he isn't signed is his absolutely abysmal ability to grow as a player. He's still the same player he was coming out of Reno. Which would be okay I guess if that guy coming out of Reno didn't depend on youthful athlecism.
>>
>>77468413
The REAL reason is that he's a fucking disrespectful chimp
>>
/sp/ BTFO
>>
>>77481673
>he uses a zero as an O

Thats almost as bad as calling england a country
>>
>>77468413
He's locker room cancer. The shit in the media is a distraction.
>>
>>77481425
stop qualifying that it was a woman. If you step on me you finna get knocked out
>>
>>77481673
you realize that's satire, right?
>>
>>77475842
Remember when Armando Salguero blew him the fuck out in that conference call? That's why even Sharpe doesn't think he stands a chance on hell of being Miami's QB.
>>
because most professional teams in any sport are companies that aim to make money, the actual sport being played doesnt matter
>>
>>77481742
Whatever you say super cool tough guy.
>>
This guy is definitely the easiest way to trigger ameriburgers on /sp/. Why do you need fill the exact same thread with 300 variations of the exact same post every fucking day?
>>
>>77481848
If we don't say something bad about Kaep, we get fined by the Patriotism police and have to serve 30 days community service.
>>
>>77474347
Pretty much this.

Kaep doesn't realize that your words can affect your employment.
>>
>>77476122
>No baggage
>Reporters literally just swarming him 24/7
>ESPN riding his dick 24/7

He may have freedom of speech but guess what leftypol, he can still lose his job for it. You can say "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" and lost your job or prevent you from being employed. NFL teams are a privately held franchise, they can choose to hire or not hire someone for any given reason.
>>
>>77481870
Exactly, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences, as the left loves to point out.
>>
>>77481930
Yup, won't get thrown in prison but you can still lose your job. Same with the weed cases in CO and WA. You can smoke your weed all you want, but if you fail a drug test, you can still be fired.
>>
>>77481826
why don't you take your username back to r3ddit?
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.