[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready /sp/? >On 8/8 Only, ESPN8: The Ocho: “Br

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DGU9XOhVwAAeoD9.jpg (28KB, 686x338px) Image search: [Google]
DGU9XOhVwAAeoD9.jpg
28KB, 686x338px
Are you ready /sp/?

>On 8/8 Only, ESPN8: The Ocho: “Bringing You the Finest in Seldom Seen Sports”
>ESPNU to Showcase Disc Golf, Ultimate Trampoline Dodgeball & Firefighters World Challenge among Others
>Beginning at midnight, Monday into Tuesday, the network will air offbeat, alternative events, including:

>2016 American Disc Golf Championship: A sport that involves players throwing a disc at a target while adhering to rules similar to golf.
>2016 WFTDA Roller Derby Championships: A game involving two teams of five women each, in which each team is on offense and defense simultaneously as they assist the designated “jammer” around the track. The jammer scores points for her team by lapping members of the opposing team.
>2016 Sky Zone Ultimate Trampoline Dodgeball: Traditional dodgeball with the added element of players using trampolines during play.
>Firefighters World Challenge XXV: Firefighters from around the world compete in teams to complete a series of five tasks including climbing a five-story tower, dragging hoses and rescuing a life-sized, 175 lb. “victim”, all while wearing full bunker gear.
>2016 Kabaddi World Cup Final: A contact team sport that originated in India involving two teams and unique rule. The goal is for each team’s “raider” to tag as many of the opposing team’s players as possible and return to his/her home half all while taking just a single breath.
>2017 Championship of Bags: A cornhole tournament for a variety of skill levels.
>Moxie Games: An uncanny, new and amazing event which combines a variety of sports into one, such as dodgeball and juggling, martial arts and volleyball, and table tennis and soccer
>U.S. Open Ultimate Championship: A self-officiating competition with two teams on a field similar to a football field, but the object used is a disc. The objective of the game is to catch a pass in the opponent’s end zone.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/08/espn-transforms-espnu-espn8-ocho-august-8/
>>
firefighters challenge should be lit
>>
Sounds cool. Why just ESPNU though? Real ESPN is shit and this would be better. All ESPN shows is retards in studios talking.
>>
>ESPN trying to pander with fans after the fiasco of calling everyone racist
>>
>>77463792
Upvote.
>>
>one day only

Should just replace "Classic" with the Ocho forever. Amateur and obscure sports from around the world.
>>
wow, never thought i'd see the day, they actually play 24/7 sports on espn

.............as a parody, from a movie
>>
>>77463792
Would have been neat about 10 years ago. It's too little too late at this point and ESPN will die no matter what.
>>
so it's basically CBS sports
>>
is this it? Will kabaddi finally become the #1 sport?
>>
>>77463792
actual programming will just be a replay of all the BLM marches will speeches about institutional racism and sexism
>>
I've been waiting years to watch the Flameball finals on ESPN.
>>
File: BelleChic_Tote_Crisis.jpg_600x0.png (199KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BelleChic_Tote_Crisis.jpg_600x0.png
199KB, 600x400px
>>77468112

I find this comment both racist and sexist. Im a grill btw
>>
>>77463792
But how will they inject social commentary into it?
>>
>>77463792
So great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.