[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: Ligue 1 Conforama is now officially the 2nd most powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Fact: Ligue 1 Conforama is now officially the 2nd most powerful league in the world.
>>
I still won't watch it.
>>
>Conforama
>Literally the comfy league
>>
File: 1483782546683.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1483782546683.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
>>77463365
>2nd most powerful league in the world
>Russian premier league is one good year away from taking it's place in UEFA rankings
>>
>>77463480
don't drop 2000 ueafa rankin points this season again then
>>
How long until a butcher african defender breaks Neymar's legs off ?
>>
Your league's nothing more than a placard for Qatar which reads "DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO OUR LINKS WITH ISIS"

Not that you pleb football fans will ever make the association when Bacalan 2, 3, 4, 5 6 etc happen.
>>
>>77463542
Like you made the association of your attacks with Arsenal fans
>>
>>77463542
That money pounded in Nerman is money that won't go to terrorism.
Nerman saves lives.
>>
>>77463365
that's why your teams lose vs Hungarian teams right. lmao And you can't even beat hollands teams. Even Croatia can do that
>>
>>77463542
t.sheik mansour
>>
>>77463653
When did we lose against Hungaria teams?
>>
>>77463670
yesterday Bordeaux lost against Videoton
>>
well i know its maybe not the "best" league in the world. but the swiss super league is going to be really exciting this year i think. in the last 8 (eight) years it was baselwinslol but now basel have a new coach who is shit and a new management which is shit and they decided to change the philosophy to >muh youth meanwhile the eternal second place finisher young boys have a really really decent team this season and are looking juicy. oh yeah and fc zürich is back after being relegated and they look good to. and finally grasshoppers are shit which is always nice. something to laugh about

im not saying you HAVE TO watch it this season but i think i could be really EXCITING
>>
>>77463685
videoton sound like a youtube festival or something like that
>>
>>77463685
Bordeaux is literally tracyor FC nowadays, their glory is in the past
>>
>>77463698
Can they rebuild tho?
>>
>>77463698
How Malcom is doing? Love that kid
>>
>>77464028
not until M6 get the fuck out, we need a big sugar daddy to be competittive again, should be soon as we got a new president to clean house for a sale
>>
>>77464081
he's doing great, will go for 20+ next summer if we manage to keep him this year (will be hard as >no EL)
>>
>>77463365
>pls watch our league
>>
Who /LilleFC/ here?
>>
>>77463641
that's the contrary: it's money that will promote qatar, their culture and their beliefs and make people see it in a more positive way

Neymar is creating terrorism
>>
>>77465519
The new president is a banker, don't know what to think about it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.