[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Tom Brady He just turned 40 years old today Say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Tom-Brady-ten-years-10-21-15.jpg (87KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Brady-ten-years-10-21-15.jpg
87KB, 640x400px
This is Tom Brady

He just turned 40 years old today

Say something nice to him
>>
>>77461761
Happy bday GOAT!!
>>
>>77461761
niggerniggernigger
>>
File: trump pats.jpg (51KB, 760x399px) Image search: [Google]
trump pats.jpg
51KB, 760x399px
>>77461761
love ya Tommy boy!
>>
Brian Hoyer, Patriots quarterback, 2009-11: "We played up at Buffalo and we couldn't fly back into Boston because the weather was so bad, so we had to stay the night in Rochester. We drove there, and we all decided we'd go out to dinner together. Tom being who he was, he usually couldn't come to a team event like that. We might be at Capital Grille and he is sneaking in the back door and then people realize he's there and he has to leave. But this was impromptu at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que in Rochester. The whole team is there. And it turns into a beer-chugging contest. You have linemen, Julian Edelman, they all think they are going to win. Then someone says, 'I heard Tom is really great at chugging a beer.' We don't usually get to experience him like this, but we finally coax him into doing it. He does it, and let me tell you, you couldn't have poured out the beer faster into a glass. It was unbelievable. And he slams the mug on the table and puts both fists in the air. He walks away with a look on his face that said, 'You really thought you were going to beat me on this?' The place went nuts."
>>
Happy birthday daddy
>>
>>77461761
FUCK BRADY FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>77462782
truly the goat
>>
>>77462953
You should read this.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20222434/tom-brady-40th-birthday-stories-never-heard-nfl-2017-new-england-patriots

It's pretty good. Explains a lot of the reason why Tom has 5 rings. The dude just hates losing.

Wes Welker, Patriots wide receiver, 2007-12: "We were flying during our bye week to L.A. to get worked on as we got ready for the playoffs. We were playing a game with dice and you try to get all your pawns to the other side, and I'm kind of beating him the first couple games. He's down about $200. I'm talking trash and you could just see his frustration growing. He then takes the board game and throws it against the back of the plane. I'm like, 'Dude, are you serious right now?' We keep on playing, and of course he ends up getting up on me $300. All of a sudden, he's in the happiest, best mood ever. I go to pay him and he didn't even take it. He just wanted to win. He had the biggest smile on his face."
>>
>>77462967
reminds me of when i beat the shit out of my dealer when i lost against him in madden, then once we were cool again i got so good at madden he cant even score 1 point on me

i truly am the goat
>>
homo
>>
GREATEST CHEATER OF ALL TIME! Patriots baby! Woo! Been a die hard fan since 2010!
>>
He is fucking ugly
>>
I didn't know goats could live that long
>>
>>77472701

He's been CTE brain dead for about 10 years...so if you wanna call that living, go ahead
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (63KB, 569x421px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
63KB, 569x421px
german sports paper calls him GOAT
>>
>>77461761
FUCK Tom Brady. Everybody knows he deflated those footballs. Brady is a GODDAMN CHEATER.
>>
>>77472895
based German journalism
>>
Oy bradi gud lad mate
>>
Gratulerer med dagen TB
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.