[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Therapeutic Use Exemption Hey guys, I got asthma but would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bradley_wiggins_15092300.jpg (35KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
bradley_wiggins_15092300.jpg
35KB, 624x351px
>Therapeutic Use Exemption

Hey guys, I got asthma but would like to participate in the hardest endurance race - please gimme some drugs. Oh also, I might get hayfever during the race so I need some injections just before we start. Im sure thats not a problem right? Thanks, just want to make sure we are competing on a level playing field.
>>
File: eh.jpg (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
41KB, 1000x1000px
say no more, I got you sempai
>>
sure sure it's all fine, unless youre an American that is
>>
>>77450799
Well when you put it like that, yeah it does sound pretty retarded.
>>
>>77451218
When cycling "teams" dominate so much without getting caught it's pretty obvious they use a undetectable yet product.
Banesto were never busted, and it would have been the same for US Postals if the doctor never told anything
Sky USES something, it's only we don't know what
>>
>>77450799
This whole sport is a sham. Everyone cheats. It's just a cheat off to see who the best cheater is.
>>
>>77451238
I cant wait for their whole 'clean cycling' act to be busted. It cant be that one team is so dominant as they have been over several years without cheating.
These TUEs are just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>77451238
its so obvious Sky use something. Froome is barely human
>>
>>77451314
Assuming there are still cheating riders/teams out there, which seems likely, it is not possible for SKY to dominate them for years whilst cycling clean.
To bad WADA are a bunch of nancies
>>
>>77451350
cheating is in the DNA of cycling, it's there since its inception
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_sport#Cycling
Now UCI tells it's clean because of the bad image of doping. But they just should legalize doping 2bh
it's just not possible to have their average speed now on the Tour de France while being clean. Impossible
>>
>>77451264
Substitute "this" for "all elite level and good portion of high level"

Except King Roger <3
>>
>>77451314
>>77451350
the weird part is when riders sign with them and then all the sudden ride in the mountains and ride super fast TT's and then when they move to another team their TT's suck.
>>
>>77450799

Don't forget the jiffy bag for a mid race top up
>>
>>77451314

Same for Farah and van Niekirk too. I'd Ronaldo is on it too jusging by how his body has changed in the last two years

Must be some new skelly drug that allows you retain speed and power while shredding weight. World Championships starts tomorrow. Compare the sprinters to the sprinters of 20 years ago. Different era, different drugs, different body types.
>>
>>77451238
Gene doping
>>
>>77451314
looks like a skeleton desu
also his form up to that breakthrough vuelta was nothing to indicate he'd be at the level where he is now
very odd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.