[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is nhl fighting part of the game? I don't get it, you g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is nhl fighting part of the game? I don't get it, you get a point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCm9sf0AL4
>>
>>77426216
Because it's a manly, virile masculine sport. If they don't FIGHT occasionnally, people will start to think they are some sort of gay skate dancers.
It's like your closeted gay accointance who keeps reassuring himself by declaring loudly that he hates gays and gays disgust him.
>>
>>77426216
Fights don't belong to hockey. They don't fight that much nowadays which is a good thing.
>>
>>77426477

That only happens on tv. They want you to think anyone who is disgusted by gay sex is actually secretly gay.
>>
>>77426477
lol
>>
>>77426502
> Be from Teemu land
> Never played hockey is his life

Stick to figure skating fag
>>
>>77426783
If i want to watch fighting, i watch ufc or boxing.
>>
Fights in hockey are the players way of policing themselves
>>
>>77426810
You just proved you know nothing about hockey then
>>
they know their sports is boring so they add superficial """"excitment""""" with the fights
>>
>>77426916
>would rather enjoy some bitch slapping/face washing in the SHL, probably
>>
>>77426216
It's to keep me from going out and trying to steamroll some guy.
If I drop a massive check on some guy to fuck shit up I need to be willing to also possibly be willing to throw and take punches from some toothless fuck who makes 6 likely 7 figures to keep me from doing exactly what I just did.

A possible 2 minute penalty isn't enough
>>
>>77426948
you'll do fuckin nuttin
>>
>>77426815

This. Also, "muh traditions"
>>
>>77426216
Not so much these day but teams needed a goon to protect the skill players. Nobody will take a big shot at the star if he has a 6'5 goon backing him up. Cross the line? The gloves come off
>>
>>77427890
>>77427106
>>77426815
All true. Although Hockey fights are getting more rare. NHL is the only place with a decent amount of fights, in other leagues it's not accepted.
>>
If fighting were in the NFL, bountygate would have never been a thing. They're all braindead as well, anyway, so they should implement fighting to curb brutal tackles.
>>
>>77426477
Explain why sweden is dominant then.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.