[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans, I don't mean to disrespect you or make fun of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: this is nba for ESPN.png (409KB, 662x656px) Image search: [Google]
this is nba for ESPN.png
409KB, 662x656px
Americans, I don't mean to disrespect you or make fun of you but can you please explain to me underdeveloped zika brain how is this related to NBA?
>>
yeah
>>
Lavar Ball is the father of NBA player Lonzo Ball

Lavar Ball also is heavily vocal about the NBA and basketball in general
>>
>>77412467
He's the father of one of the most hyped draft picks in years and speaks highly of his son, so much so he can speak things into existence, case in point Lavar repeatedly saying his son would play for the Lakers
>>
>>77412467
His son is now the best basketball player in the NBA and his two younger son are future HOFers too. He's a big baller.
Also that article is fake news. There was nothing sexist about what happened. Lavar treated a female ref the same way he treats male refs, and feminist white knights got butt hurt
>>
these people are disgusting with their """"journalistic"""" """"integrity""""

this retard even says
>He is a misogynistic buffoon unworthy of my time.
AFTER HAVING WRITTEN AN ENTIRE ARTICLE ABOUT HIM and no doubt the last
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/20204846/lavar-ball-crossed-line-funny-carnival-barker-misogynist
>>
>guy criticizes a female ref
>this makes him a misogynist

I have no love for Lavar Ball but Jesus Christ, fuck off
>>
>>77412467
the NBA season is predictable as fuck and the games themselves are boring too, so interest for the league has to be driven by TMZ-esque storylines

kinda like wrestling, or Formula 1
>>
Shouldn't treating every two genders equally mean you're not misogynist?
>>
Physically impossible for women to be big ballers, not sexism just fact.
>>
>>77412467

Does anybody still want to defend ESPN at this point?
>>
File: 1482613608379.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1482613608379.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>77412534
>His son is now the best basketball player in the NBA
>>
File: 1496018684062.png (194KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1496018684062.png
194KB, 533x533px
>>77412467

> Lavar Ball also is heavily vocal about the NBA and basketball in general

Will he make the NBA Great Again?
>>
>yfw LaVar starts yelling at Magic and so he trades his son to Philly
>>
>>77412646
Have you ever met a woman?
>>
>>77413103
Tiny leaf baller
>>
>>77412467
>>77412542
>>77412551
>Lavar says and does a bunch of shitty things
"Wow haha this guy is pretty entertaining let's give him a lot of attention"
>Lavar does exactly that again but this time it happens to be to a female
"OMG wow that crossed the line"

>>77413153
I really want to know who Lavar supported in the election. Has he shared his political views at all?
>>
>>77412467
Stephen A. Smith works for (((ESPN))) AKA fake news.
>>
>>77412467
Only the unemployed watch ESPN
>>
>>77412510
>most hyped draft picks in years
He wasn't even first overall in a fucking weak draft. Don't just shitpost
>>
>>77412467
The strange thing is that Ball has already made racist comments and constantly criticized referees. But somehow this is the part that crosses the line?
>>
File: 1400204203169.jpg (161KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1400204203169.jpg
161KB, 960x640px
>>77414134
>all those times in the past he was brought into espn's studio to promote his sons and show off his bravado
>they literally can't stop talking about him
>today i see an espn article that says "we need to stop giving lavar attention"
>>
>>77414241
None of it crosses the line
>>
>>77414271
Anon plz. He said mean things to a woman, you can't do that in current year
>>
>>77412551
Nah, LaVar wanted the Female ref to be removed even though he was already warned and ejected by other male refs in the same tournament but he didn't do anything about it.

I don't give a flying fuck about feminism and I do like Lavar but on this occasion I think he should have been more careful about how he handled it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.