[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ - Savage Banter Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 63

File: IMG_0289.jpg (97KB, 759x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
97KB, 759x587px
>Barcelona forward Neymar sent Whatsapp messages to Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, in a bid to persuade his fellow Brazilian to join him in a move to Paris St-Germain. (Sport.es)

Midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, has completed a medical as he looks set to complete a £40m move from Chelsea to Manchester United. (Manchester Evening News)

>Watford manager Marco Silva has stressed the need for more signings before his side's opening fixture of the new season. (Hertfordshire Mercury)

The Hornets have stepped up their chase for 27-year-old Arsenal full-back Kieran Gibbs, after West Brom withdrew their interest in the England defender. (Watford Observer)

>American businessman Michael Eisner will complete his purchase of Portsmouth before the start of the EFL season. (Sky Sports)

Tottenham are "a little bit behind" other clubs in making signings this summer but are "working hard" to bring players in, says manager Mauricio Pochettino. (Evening Standard)

>Everton midfielder Ross Barkley will have to lower his wage demands to join Tottenham, who are not willing to pay the £120,000-a-week wages the 23-year-old England international turned down at Goodison Park. (Daily Mirror)

The Toffees are also prepared to hold out for a fee of £35m for Barkley, despite him having less than 12 months on his contract. (Daily Mail)
>>
nerman medical tomorrow
>>
>Barcelona will make a £53m move for Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil, 28, if they are unable to sign Philippe Coutinho, 25, from Liverpool. (Don Balon, via Express)

La Liga will report Paris St-Germain for a breach of Uefa's financial fair play rules over the signing of Neymar from Barcelona, even if the French side do not pay the 25-year-old Brazil forward's 220m euros (£197m) buyout clause. (El Larguero, via AS)

>PSG are so confident of signing Neymar they are already planning how to unveil him. (ESPN)

Chelsea are willing to meet Bayern Munich's demands to sign midfielder Renato Sanches, 19, on loan for the season.(Corriere dello Sport, via Star)

>Everton are considering a move for West Ham and New Zealand centre-back Winston Reid, 29. (Daily Mail)

West Brom are interested in former Arsenal centre-back Thomas Vermaelen, 31, who has spent three injury-blighted years at Barcelona. (Sky Sports)

>However, new Barca boss Ernesto Valverde is keen to give Vermaelen more playing time this season, after being impressed by the Belgian in pre-season. (AS)

Leicester and Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 26, is hoping Italian side Roma return with a third bid after offers of £20m and £32m were rejected by the Foxes. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester City players have openly discussed the arrival of forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, from Arsenal in a £50m deal. (Manchester Evening News)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says players such as Sanchez and Ozil staying, despite entering the final 12 months of their contracts, is an "ideal" situation because everyone "has to perform". (Sun)

>Watford are keen to sign Arsenal left-back Kieran Gibbs, but the 27-year-old would have to take a significant pay cut to join the Hornets. (Sky Sports)

French left-back Massadio Haidara, 24, is the latest Newcastle player to be told to find a new club, and is in talks to join Ligue 1 side Saint-Etienne. (Chronicle)
>>
Coutinho to Barca confirmed then.
>>
>Moyes
>>
*carves respectfully*
>>
had a dream Swansea were playing Newcastle and Swansea were 3-0 up by 9 minutes

Llorente first, 2nd one I can't remember then 3rd Jordan Ayew did that fail fifa rainbow flick in front of their goal and tom carroll volleyed it in
>>
__________De Gea
Valencia_Bailly__Lindelof_Darmian
___________Matic
____Herrera_______Pogba
Mkhitaryan__Lukaku___Perisic

Pray4thePL
>>
>>77408079
Jones>Lindelof
>>
>>77408079
Not bad to be honest
>>
>>77408079
lmao
>>
>>77408078
non league fuck off
>>
>>77408042
>Barcelona will make a £53m move for Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil
IIRC Madrid have some clause that results in the club giving them big money if they sell a former player directly to Barca.
>>
>Ancelotti: "I think that the CL this year will be more competitive because there are really competitive English teams in."

Even Ancelotti knows Arsenal are dogshit kek
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/6q65ll/meta_serious_one_of_our_own_needs_our_help/

all come together lads
>>
Neymar to liverpool.

>Daily planet.
>>
>>77408079
kek, what a shit team

Reminder: a Fellaini-Matic-Pogba midfield has cost Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited over £160 million, with most of that money spent on just one of them (because they had to buy him back for a world record fee, just a couple of seasons after letting him go for nothing)
>and it's still fucking shit
oh good heavens, I am a-kekkin
>>
>>77408138
>goal reached 2 days ago
>posting this thread now
whats your plan? want people to ridicule a young lad? you sick cunt. go film some kids at the swings again
>>
That new thread feel. Will it be a comfy one?

Manchester United are competing with Arsenal and Tottenham to sign unsettled Manchester City youngster Jadon Sancho. (Manchester Evening News)

>Alexis Sanchez is set to meet Arsene Wenger on Wednesday for the first time since contract talks stalled amid interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain. (London Evening Standard)

Newcastle are looking to offload defender Grant Hanley and Birmingham City are interested in the Scotland international. (Newcastle Chronicle)

>Everton are ready to step up their interest in Swansea midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson by putting together a £50m package for the Iceland international. (South Wales Evening Post)

Neymar is already trying to recruit Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho to join Paris Saint-Germain, reports Spanish newspaper Sport.

>Leon Goretzka has told Sky in Germany that continued transfer speculation is “getting on my nerves”

Neymar to PSG will be official tomorrow, according to @parisunited6.

>TSG 1899 Hoffenheim are interested in signing Bayer Leverkusen’s Julian Baumgartlinger as a replacement for Sebastian Rudy, who has joined Bayern Munich.

Paul Verhaegh is expected to join Wolfsburg imminently, according to Kicker. Ready to offer a one-year deal with option to extend.
>>
>>77408079
where are the academy players?
>>
>>77408160
Pogba, thicko.
>>
>>77408150
HAHHAHAHA UNITED ARE SO RICH THAT THEY CAN SPEND MONEY!

My sides are in orbit too.
>>
File: doggo not impressed.png (163KB, 325x296px) Image search: [Google]
doggo not impressed.png
163KB, 325x296px
>>77408079

>it's a United score less than Bournemouth again season
>>
>>77408163
>have to break the world record fee for an academy
lmao the city of snubchester dabnited
>>
>>77408150
>Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited
lmao you really are seething
>>
>>77408167
>Liverpoo's marquee striker signing is Solanke
>Coutinho is off to Barca
Oh don't throw stones in sturridge ankle houses.
>>
>>77408167
>3 trophies
It works desu.
>>
>>77408119
Yep. The football leaks guy did ozil's transfer to arsenal and it explicitly names Barcelona as a no go. RM at least has right of first refusal, if not some sort of financial windfall or right to block the transfer. Only Barça tho.
>>
>>77408167
Goals are overrated
>>
>>77408079
>spend half billion
>still mediocre as fuck
>>
>goysrinho
>>
>>77408184
>deflection
>liverpoo obsession
United customers are the absolute worst
>>
>>77408203
>Irish poster isn't a Liverpool fan

back to the AFL thread with you.
>>
>>77408078
I have that dream all the time
>>
File: kpop tbh lads.png (500KB, 554x523px) Image search: [Google]
kpop tbh lads.png
500KB, 554x523px
What did you accomplish this pre season?
>>
>>77408150
Antonio pls.
>>
According to Wikipedia Goretzka has just signed for Bayern
>>
>ozil to barca

who makes these things up?
>>
It's amazing how much a little bit of banter can destroy people that weren't even the butt of the joke.
>>
>>77408245
Journalists. Gotta print something or you don't get paid.
>>
>United charged on doping allegations
>club, Blind and Jones fined
>Jones kicked off and also banned for 2 matches
what the..
>>
Fuck off with Barkley, he's not good enough, the guy will end up at Sunderland in three years.
Sign Kovacic, he's thrice the player
>>
>Fiorentina have confirmed that Matias Vecino will undergo a medical with Inter ahead of a €24m transfer to the Nerazzurri.

101x on fio getting relegated right now lads. Get in while you can
>>
File: IMG_3006.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3006.png
4KB, 225x225px
Gone anywhere this summer, lads?
>>
>>77408079
Switch Mkhi and Perisic positions
>>
>>77408264
that'll be €85m plus tip
>>
How the fuck did they know nerman texted Coutinho you FUCKERS stop making up this BULLSHIT you FUCKERS
>>
>@ManUtd have been charged with breaching UEFA anti-doping regulations & fined €10,000 following the Europa League final
>Daley Blind has been charged for violation and non-compliance of the doping procedure, and has been fined €5,000
>Phil Jones charged with insulting & directing abusive language towards doping control officer, given two-match European ban + €5,000 fine

Doping control officers can't handle the banter.
>>
>>77408243
literally who
>>
>>77408256
It's not doping allegations, It's abusing doping officials. They wanted them to take drug tests instead of celebrating their victory after Europa final.
Dick move but as expected from ABUefa
>>
>>77408289
Liverpool tapping them.
>>
>>77408297
Link?

Those fines are literally pennies
>>
"World class" Daniel Sturridge will be like two new signings for Liverpool if he can stay fit, says Adam Lallana.

"Studge has been absolutely brilliant in pre-season so far," Lallana told the Telegraph. "You couldn't put a price on him.

"He is a world class player. He has come back from the summer looking absolutely brilliant, so fit. He is going to be a massive player for us this season. I can feel it.

"He is looking really sharp and to have him firing on all cylinders would be like having two new signings if we can keep on the pitch and get him scoring goals."

Hahahahahaggagagagagagaggahahahhahaha
>>
>>77408318
They got banned for shouting at shitty cunt doping officials that wanted to test them while they're celebrating winning a european final.
>>
>>77408273
I went to ayai napa in june. Was wicked, going creamfields at end of August. You?
>>
>>77408323
Joke
>>
>>77408319
i love the 'return of injured player will be like a new signing' meme

adam's has gone a bit overboard on the praise though
>>
>>77408300
He's class lad
>>
>>77408332
he's one upped it with two new signings, would love him to stay fit for the most of the season though
>>
>>77408319
>He'll be fit this time! Promise!
>He's the black Robin Van Persie
>>
>>77408332
The fact he said 2 signings is a joke. The return of x player will be like having 5 new signings :>)
>>
>>77408341
Can't be worse than Gerrard calling Joe Cole the English Messi...
>>
>>77408351

OH SHIT.

Man Utd charged with doping in the Europa League final last season
>>
>>77408034
>American businessman Michael Eisner will complete his purchase of Portsmouth before the start of the EFL season. (Sky Sports)

WE'RE IN THE OP.
WE'VE MADE IT LADS
>>
>>77408323
Probably exactly this. I remember Zlatan being upset at being dragged away for a drugs test in the middle of Ligue 1 title celebrations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIknXzE3OoQ
>>
>>77408354
>Gerrard: Joe Cole is better than Messi
>Lallana: Sturridge is world class

So lets start a pool on who's going to say Solanke is better than Coutinho when he leaves for Barca/PSG?
>>
>>77408358
>posting shitty clickbait

Being fined for shouting at doping officials isn't the same as doping.
>>
>>77408353
Maybe Wenger can sign Llana and in a joint press conference they can say he's worth like 10 new signings
>>
>>77408273
On holiday now, so far it's been dreadful. Still have more than two weeks to go ffs.
>>
>>77408368
>Portsmouth

Are they the new Southampton?
>>
>>77408392
why's that la
>>
>>77408392
So what shit locations do macedonians go to holiday?
>>
>>77408401
Nah we're the new Man City, billionaire owner in League 1, gonna win everything mate
>>
>>77408412
unless his flag follows him wherever he goes, I assume that he's in macedonia and not macedonian m8
>>
>>77408415
>American owner
>thinks he's going to sugar daddy the club and not look to take money out of it

kek
>>
>>77408401
the new crawley town
>>
>>77408421
Assuming makes and ass out of you
>>
>>77408434
you're an idiot for assuming he was macedonian
>>
>>77408443
Das racist.
>>
>>77408297
lol united fans were all up in arms when city got fined for not updating one kid's new address with the doping agency
>>
>>77408079
>and it's another draw for man united this week as their midfield does fuck all going forward
>will a manager not named Sir Alex ever win the Premier league for united again?
>>
File: bbc.jpg (96KB, 1080x770px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
96KB, 1080x770px
>waah waah waah they actually dared to ask the great Assem Allam questions. Nobody questions my decisions, look at my CV for comfort!

What a pathetic bunch of camel fuckers.
>>
>>77408403
Literally the only reason I'm here is to visit family. I also have to take my little brother everywhere I go and we're not that close anymore. I live on my own due to uni and that sense of individualism has made way for the complete opposite.

>>77408412
Most go to Greece desu.
>>
>Massadio Haidara & St Étienne talks have broken down. L'Équipe suggests reason is wage disagreement, others indicate he failed a medical
>>
>>77408430
In order to have any money to take we're gonna have to be in a better league, if he gets us to the prem and doesn't fuck us like our last owners I'm happy
>>
>>77408465
Swindon did this

Club banned journalists and insisted they use the swindon app to get updates
>>
new rule
clubs get an extra point for every 10 goals they score
>>
>>77408328
Nothing at all. I haven't left the UK in 4 years.
>>
I have HAD IT IVE FUCKING HAD IT
any transfers to help me calm down?
>>
File: tims.jpg (67KB, 634x467px) Image search: [Google]
tims.jpg
67KB, 634x467px
>>77408481

Yeah, dodgy stuff all round there at Swindon, total bollocks.

If anything Radio Humberside actually let too much disinformation from the Allams slide without picking up on it, having to be "neutral" and all. So god knows how they're seen as the enemy.
>>
>>77408499
Neymar to PSG.
>>
>>77408273
I went to Astana for the expo.
>>
>>77408079
Not bad, but how can you spend so much and only have that?
>>
>>77408421
If he's posting from his phone, with a Macedonian phone contract, and isn't connected to wifi, then yeah, his flag would follow him wherever he goes.
>>
>>77408465
there's no need to be racist cunt
>>
>>77408517
Camels are not a race.
>>
File: lineup.png (161KB, 349x426px) Image search: [Google]
lineup.png
161KB, 349x426px
>>77408079
u scared ?
>>
>>77408042
>Chelsea are willing to meet Bayern Munich's demands to sign midfielder Renato Sanches, 19, on loan for the season.
WHY isn't AC Milan doing anything about it???? I thought they wanted the guy
>>
>>77408499
what a load of wank episode 12 was
>>
>>77408514

Thats incorrect, I'm from England originally, and if I post with my English phone with data, it displays a Belgian flag.

That being said, maybe is different after the EU roaming rules changed, but thats very recent.
>>
>>77408525
I really hope this happens, looks like a team that'd either win 7-0 or lose 4-0
>>
haven't got out of bed yet lads
>>
>>77408525
>jesus
100% scared
>>
>>77408525
lmao woeful
>>
>>77408525

>Jesus

Why does /sp/ rate him so highly?

>Fast
>Black
>meme

I also literally can't stand his face, every single close up of him it looks like he's about to burst into tears over a referees decision, even suarez was more bearable than this fuck.
>>
>>77408564
>Jesus
>fast

lmao. better start watching some football m8
>>
>>77408561
did you forgot who manages them?
>>
>Inter Milan trigger 24 million release clause for Matias Vecino
>>
>Edersên is good meme
lmao
>>
>>77408534
Don't embarrass me in front of the Australian for fucks sake lad.
>>
>>77408564
i have to say just looking at him he looks special ala neymar special

but he needs to put a good season together and prove it
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
As a Spurs fan, I've become very negative about things.

Surely we could have, at the very least, sold Dele for crazy money while people think he's good? He's literally a forward, with zero defensive responsibility, currently being judged like he's a box-to-box midfielder - and that's earning him crazy plaudits...but people will see it eventually.

We need fresh blood. We've got the best overall team I've seen in years, but without investment, Kane, Dier, Eriksen, Toby aren't sticking around much longer.

This was THE perfect summer to sell Dele. It's all downhill from here, and will probably result in losing our actual world class talents.
>>
>>77408570
>>77408589

>Zooms towards opponent
>Beats opponent
>Zooms towards second opponent
>Falls over
>Wins free kick

Literally nothing but
>>
Chix with dix
>>
>>77408603
dele alli is the greatest sportsman of all time.
>>
>>77408603
why do you care, you'll still be in the prem next year

such plastic issues
>>
delle ali is englands saviour
>>
>>77408647
He reminds me of steph curry for some reason
>>
>>77408643
non league fuck off
>>
File: sleep tight dalai ela.png (540KB, 702x622px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight dalai ela.png
540KB, 702x622px
>>77408603
really dont rate dier, but as long as alli plays high up on the pitch and gets the goals/assists he has been getting then its all good
havent seen anyone judging him as a b2b
>>
>>77408564
His linkup play is gorgeous
>>
>>77408668
Both are mongrels.
>>
File: delethinken.jpg (376KB, 1500x2020px) Image search: [Google]
delethinken.jpg
376KB, 1500x2020px
>>77408647
>>
>>77408643
Yeah we need to focus on the real issues like your obesity.
>>
>>77408150
I think if this was developed it could rival that great Liverpool pasta about how they messed up in 2014 and wrote a book about it.
>>
>>77408708
Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited is trying way too hard
>>
>>77408481
To be fair, sports journalists are the slimiest cunts on Earth. They're worse than agents.
>>
danced with daniel sturridge's fat cousin at a rave on saturday haha
>>
>>77408525
Their total lack of midfield will see that they don't win the PL and go out of the CL when they come up against a good team.
>>
>>77408647
That's not how u spell Rashford
>>
>>77408534
wrong
i've travelled over europe and always had UK flag when using mobile data, even before the new roaming rules when i could pay £1.99 a day for data when abroad
>>
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/892037452076134400
>>
Holy shit look at this. News from 2016

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/10/10/28327542/revealed-psgs-top-secret-200m-deal-to-sign-neymar-next?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>>77408815
>£50m
>3 year contract
That's expensive
>>
>>77408832
It's £40m with £5m in add-ons.
>>
pls watch our league, it's not shit i swear

helsinki derby in 20 bongs
>>
anyone interested in hosting a /bundes/ discord?
>>
File: ara ara.png (169KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.png
169KB, 532x524px
>>77408815
Matic is quite good looking
>>
>>77408839
sorry lad I'm a sexypants bandwagoner
>>
>£50m for a player so nondescript I can't think of an amusing comparison
>>
>>77408851
>ivanovic-pasta.txt
>>
>>77408839
>20 bongs
In the early afternoon of a work day?
>>
>>77408815
That kit is ugly AF
>>
>>77408856
squatting darren gibson
>>
>>77408775
haha you madman
>>77408815
surprised it's only a 3 year deal given how much he cost
>>
>£50m for Slavian Delph
>>
File: mid feeled.png (11KB, 481x283px) Image search: [Google]
mid feeled.png
11KB, 481x283px
>>77408870
forgot pic
>>
Sneijder C O N F I R M E D
>>
File: failtowinland.png (3KB, 627x52px) Image search: [Google]
failtowinland.png
3KB, 627x52px
>>77408839
finland is embarrassing
>>
File: matic.png (61KB, 766x350px) Image search: [Google]
matic.png
61KB, 766x350px
>>
>>77408832
it's not like they don't have the money for it
>>
>>77408839
finland more like binland haha
>>
File: truu_hooligans.jpg (152KB, 978x651px) Image search: [Google]
truu_hooligans.jpg
152KB, 978x651px
>>77408864

It's an infinitely high risk game. The city would be burned and pillaged by mindless mongol swarms if played on a Saturday evening.
>>
>>77408150
wew
embarassing post desu lid
>>
File: matic2.png (60KB, 769x355px) Image search: [Google]
matic2.png
60KB, 769x355px
>>
>>77408904
>40 million brexit dollars for a no cardio kante
>>
>>77408904
surprisingly inexpensive (by today's markets standards) between rivals, if true
>>
>>77408273
shanghai, japan, singapore, in that order.
was bit too hot desu. saw a bit of meme football though which was nice
>>
>>77408839
you the reipas fan?
>>
>>77408936
Considering
>£40m for Bakayoko
>£40m for Xhaka
>£35m for Fernandinhio
>£35m for Carroll
>£40m for Janssen
Its pretty good, 1 league title pays that fee back
>>
What will Conte do in December when tbhyoko's knee collapses again and Chelsea have matches every 3 days?
>>
File: 1443988707891.jpg (49KB, 517x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443988707891.jpg
49KB, 517x400px
>>77408944

No. And Reipas was merged with Kuusysi into FC Lahti in 1996.
>>
>>77408961
baka and ferna are good though
>>
>>77408962
You mean Kante?
>>
>>77408880
He will be 31 or 32 when that contract is over, United probably don't want to risk to be stuck with him.
>>
>>77408974
Both
>>
>>77408936
Most of the fukhuge prices these days are down to the players being young. Potential is paid more than skills.
>>
>>77408975
true, bit weird seeing that kind of foresigh though
>>
who else /disappointingpreseasonandstillinneedofastriker/ here?
>>
File: 16(2).jpg (323KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
16(2).jpg
323KB, 1280x1920px
>>77408995
Not me that's for sure ;)
>>
>>77408995
all good we traded in sturridge so all systems go
>>
Mbappe news gone quiet?
>>
>>77409018
to Arsenal confirmed yesterday, m8.

£16m + add ons.
>>
Has anything arousing happened in the women's euros?
>>
time to jump back on the United bandwagon
>>
>>77409018
confirmed liverpool
>>
Matic is 29 so why would you give him a three contract? Do you think it will be difficult to negotiate a new deal for him in two years time? I doubt it.

£35m rising to £40m is a pretty good deal. Fernandinho cost the same and was just a year younger.
>>
>>77408297
>10k€
>5k€
Lmao, why do they even bother?
>>
>de gay

>>77408273
Ye, got back last week. feels bad mang. First post in /trans/ in almost 2 weeks.
>>
>>77408273
No, I'm probably gonna travel around Europe in September.
>>
So, could Sunderland actually be relegated?
>>
Jesus Christ, even Matt Law is now saying its £35m + £5m.

This is genuine bullshit. Force him to go to Juventus or leave him on the bench. Selling him to Mou for that price really boils my fucking gravy.

Ludicrous transfer.
>>
>>77409048
I was just wondering yesterday when you'd get back. Have a good time?
>>
File: corbz.gif (756KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
corbz.gif
756KB, 250x203px
>>77409082
>>
>>77409032
He only recently turned 29. A playing taking care of his body like Ronaldo or Zlatan will be still very good in their early 30s, so it's a good deal. Look at Carrick still doing fine at 34 or so.

>>77409082
>Force him to go to Juventus
They can't force him to sign. Leaving him on the bench would be a waste of money and further fuck team morale after the Costa thing. It's not like United couldn't get another player for his position. As a customer I am rather disappointed that they didn't go for Renato Sanchez.
>>
>>77409082
This whole summer has been a mess. Magic leaving for £50m was bad enough, but £35m up front is probably the worst thing we've done so far.

Strengthens a rival and it's not even over market value. We've basically done them a favour.

Doesn't help that I'm not a fan of Bakayoko. We've gone backwards since last season. I'd take Top 4 right now.
>>
>>77409128
>Magic Matic
>>
28 year old (soon to be 29), double-league winner for £35m plus £5m from a direct rival is a bit of a steal tbqh.
>>
>Astronautovic to West Ham
top lel

>>77409094
The most excellent time, thanks. I miss it already.
>>
>>77409082
Real weird one, selling someone who will be first team to a potential title challenger should be 50 in this market easy.
>>
>Dopechesteroid UniPED
>>
lol why is Chelsea downgrading so much?

>Costa to Morata
>Matic to Bakayoko
>>
>>77408719
>>77408708
>Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited
>sign the nightshade Darren Fletcher "Pooal Poogba" for a world record price (after letting him go for nowt, kek)
>sign Fromapoo Pookeku for almost as much because he likes to play jungle games with the 'forgot it was cooking, burnt as fuck mum, sorry' Brett Emerton
>sign Victor "the Sphvinctor" Lindelof for forty actual million because the doping scandal is about to hit, Phil Jones and Daley Blind confirmed for both uppers and downers
>sign the Serbian Lee Cattermole for even more money because Jose Poocleanio wants to field ten defensive mids and a goalie
really looking to this season tbqh, Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited flopping will provide endless memes

And just a quick one from last year
>thank you, Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited, for buying Pooaul Poogba, so the club I support did not.
>>
>>77409128
I still think that Traore for how cheap he went was the worst deal.
HG, young, could be depth as striker and winger, no huge fee to pay.

With the Matic still I am still too confused by why he became fourth choice never to play ever again so quickly.
>>
So, what will happen to Costa then?
>>
>>77409193
Costa was a man management thing, besides Morata has the potential to become pretty good. Bakayoko was falling for the Monaco hype after one season.

They should still comfortably manage top 3 given how Conte will probably blow CL early.
>>
>>77409193
Bakayoko is an upgrade though, matic offers nothing going forward
United are looking like hoofball FC more and more every transfer
>>
>>77408273
Currently sat on a beach in Vietnam feeling comfy
>>
>>77409209
move to liverpool confirmed.
>>
>>77409225
>matic offers nothing going forward
That's not really his role though. Bakayoko is probably a worse passer than Matic too.
>>
Quick question, where has bernardo silva been this pre season for city? is he injured?
>>
>>77409238
Yep, he is. Fabinho was the one going foward most of the times
>>
>>77409124

We still may be in for R. Sanchez. Depends if those fellaini rumors are true.
>>
>>77409225
>Bakayoko
>Good at literally anything that requires talent

He's a muscular black man who gets in the way of people at times. He has no technical ability whatsoever, and he's not even a fast muscular black man.
>>
>>77409253
He has the worst YouTube compilations I've ever seen. The only thing he's good at is driving forward slightly with the ball, but he's so slow he doesn't really go anywhere...and it usually ends with him misplacing a 5 yard pass to finish the move.
>>
>>77409225
Bakayoko has 5 goals in his whole career. I don't think he's offering much going forward
>>
>>77409124
>He only recently turned 29

He will actually be 29 tomorrow lad.
>>
File: 9084093242.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
9084093242.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>77409273
Fabinho has 25 and its great going foward. pls buy him
>>
File: mou1.jpg (93KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
mou1.jpg
93KB, 600x405px
>>77408904

LOL

United have been cucking Chelsea all transfer window. First lukaku now this crazy low fee.

Absolutely hilarious.
>>
>Matic for £68m (taxes and agent fees not included)
wew lad
>>
File: 0001 - kcZ8ieT.png (154KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
0001 - kcZ8ieT.png
154KB, 498x498px
> Sunderland midfielder Darron Gibson caught on camera saying team "are shit"
>>
>>77409286
Thought this was next level sarcasm until I saw the flag
>>
>>77409293
well he's not wrong
>>
>>77409253
>he's a muscular black man
This is true.
>>
ITV1 NOW
NEW BRADLEY SHOW

any updates on The Chase to back situation?
>>
>>77409313
It'll be back in a couple of days when they realise that no one wants to watch this shit over the Chase/Pointless
>>
>>77409281
>peninho
>>
>>77409273
Don't mean goals, more just actually moving the ball forward
Matic would go forward on occasion but most of the time he'd just be on the end of a back pass or would just pass to the player closest to him and slow down any attack
>>
File: Bradley_Walsh_Stormzy_1000.jpg (711KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
Bradley_Walsh_Stormzy_1000.jpg
711KB, 1000x635px
>>77409313
might lock in you know bruv
>>
Ed Orson
Kyle Walker
Vincent Connelly
John Stones
Otto Monday
Benjamin Monday
Danny Lowe
Fernand Deano
Jay I. Turner
Kyle Gunn-Doughan
Bernard Silver
David Silver
Kevin Brown
R. Sterling
Leroy Sean
Serge Jagger
Gabriel Jason
>>
>>77409325
Bakayoko won't do any different, that was Fabinho's job
>>
>>77408832
He is Mourinho-bound player. He'll be no longer needed when they fired Mourinho in 1-3 years.
>>
>>77409346
We got blud, but no one here is going to buy Fabinho. You can stop now.
>>
File: DGEtk_QXcAIrckO.jpg:large.jpg (252KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
DGEtk_QXcAIrckO.jpg:large.jpg
252KB, 2048x1367px
>make sure you show that Hublot, Nemanja
>Have you mentioned what type of pen that is? Make sure you smile when you say the brand, son
>Also Aon are your favourite insurance company
>>
>>77409353
I'm trying to fix you ignorance buddy
You can't stop talking about players you don't watch now
>>
>>77408961
>1 league title pays that fee back
bit of an implication there
>>
File: Aho.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aho.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>77409364
>>I'm trying to fix you ignorance buddy
You will look like a fool when I point out I am Italian and the guy was Irish.
>>
>>77408936
>a 28 year old decent defensive mid
>£35m
Lets not forget Kante went for £30m last year
>>
SOCCER!
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (1MB, 640x892px) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png
1MB, 640x892px
>>77409378
>/anime/
lel, I'm definitely not the fool here.
>>
>>77409388
Wasn't that a buyout clause?
>>
Daily reminder that man united paid the highest and 6th highest fees in history for Pogba and Lukaku
>>
>>77409399
Im not sure, you may be right
>>
>>77409358
*Rides in on an official tractor*

Ayyy hol up
>>
File: trashman.png (274KB, 373x503px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.png
274KB, 373x503px
>>77409392
>>
>>77409313
how longs he had those old man ears?
haven't watched the chase in a while t b h
>>
>>77409411
>Ayyy hol up
Is that the official greeting?
>>
>>77409414
happens to all of us
>>
>>77409428
Only when combined with a dab
>>
>>77409431
Now they're talking about this girls feet, I can't watch this
>>
>>77409441
>dab
JEEZ get with the times old man. The Dab is dead. Bury it.
Billy Dance is the new meme
>>
>>77409459
nah the new dance is milly rock
>>
>>77408525
ITS A GUNDAM!!!
>>
>>77409325
>Matic would go forward on occasion but most of the time he'd just be on the end of a back pass or would just pass to the player closest to him and slow down any attack
Are you criticising him for being a holding player? I don't understand.
>>
>>77409459
I am an old soul, and I will always dab against racism regardless of what is the latest hot soulless meme dance.
>>
>>77409401
>most wealthy club
>spends most money
Shocking. Next you're going to notice that Madrid broke a lot transfer records.
>>
File: arse.png (953KB, 955x687px) Image search: [Google]
arse.png
953KB, 955x687px
>>
>>77409378
I thought you were a fool because you like anime
>>
Is Chelshit the most cucked team in the PL?
>>
>>77409401
This is just awful, and somehow manages to not even be the biggest embarrassment of post Ferguson man u
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (68KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
68KB, 720x536px
How's your Monday going, folks?
>>
>>77409401
Both good prices desu given their ability, age and current market.
>>
>>77409537
no just gazumped
>gazumped on Lukaku
>gazumped some cash on Matic
>Conte gazumps their new signing claiming he'd rather have Kane
>>
My name is Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro, commander of the Army of Madrid, General of the Madridista Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Florentino Perez. Father to a surrogate son, husband to a secret wife. And I will not pay taxes, in this life or the next.

Tsuuuu
>>
>>77409547
My Gonorrhea has cleared up
>>
>>77409553
That's our boy
>>
>>77409537
That would be Arsenil.

>>77409553
Good stuff, mate.
>>
>>77409553
*bends the knee*

>>77409547
Pretty good. New GoT, Twin Peaks, and did some reading. How about yourself?
>>
>finnish humour
hope your time on /trans/ is 'finished' desu
>>
>>77408273
just got back from a month in burgerland

was decent
>>
>>77409508
All other clubs get far superior value for money. If they're the most wealthy what the fuck are they doing buying those two in the first place?
>>
>>77409293

Lel me about it. Even the cancer kid died because of how shit they were.
>>
>>77409549
>ability
Pogba is very clearly shit, that's why they let him go for peanuts a few years ago
>>
>>77409209
Costa's gonna be starting all the games for Chelsea this season like normal.
>>
>>77409547
>Woke up
>fell asleep
>woke up
>spent ~3 hours fapping
>shitposting
>going to get up and make a sandwich any minute
>>
>>77408273
Italy
Women: sexy as fuck
Men: all literal sex pests
>>
>>77409568
Got into work an hour ago and already regret it. Coffee helps dull the pain.
>>
>>77409582
Pogba is easy one of the best midfielders in the world already. Lukaku is second best EPLel striker in last three years. Both are also ridiculously young and the former got a huge media presence, which makes Pogba silly cheap.

They did overpay for Lukaku a bit but 20M too much are nothing for a club of their size.
>>
File: twin peaks thumbs up.gif (499KB, 498x286px) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks thumbs up.gif
499KB, 498x286px
>>77409625
>Coffee helps dull the pain.
>>
File: pepe levy.jpg (108KB, 704x728px) Image search: [Google]
pepe levy.jpg
108KB, 704x728px
>>77409547
Could be worse. Just lost a promotion game in my ASSFAGGOTS. Matic to ManU will silence the Dier rumours for this transfer window. Now Levy just have to do SOMETHING
>>
>>77409632
>Pogba is easy one of the best midfielders in the world already
>Lukaku is second best EPLel striker in last three years
come on hans try harder
>>
Reminder Pochettino has actually briefed the fans to lower their expectations
>>
>>77409670
kek, when was this
>>
>>77409670
Loser's mentality
Playing in the wide grass fields of wembley doesn't help them
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (62KB, 676x491px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
62KB, 676x491px
You now remember Brighton is in epl
>>
File: 1491375610261.jpg (43KB, 629x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491375610261.jpg
43KB, 629x560px
>>77409568
>GoT
>>
File: file.png (437KB, 609x684px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
437KB, 609x684px
>>77409677
>>77409683
>>
Ask me what I did with my life
>>
>>77409705
>sell city player essential to your system
>"wahh city are ahead of us"
>>
>>77409707
What did you do with your life?
>>
>>77408273
yep, currently in africa la
>>
>>77409707
did you enjoy your 14th birthday party on the weekend, son?
>>
File: orig[2].jpg (99KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
orig[2].jpg
99KB, 1024x512px
>>77408465
For fuck's sake. Even if he was a negative nancy, I enjoyed listening to Burnsy. Not to mention Swanny.

On a related note: not sure about the sleeves on the away shirt.
>>
>>77409744
where at
>>
>>77409725
What do you mean anon? Kieran Trippier is the new CafuZambrottaGNevLahm according to Spurs fans. And Walker is utter shit. At least, that's what they all started saying as soon as it was on for Walker to leave, and Trippier became first choice through committee

absolute jokers, the lot of em
>>
>>77409705
Man, why did silva shave his head? He looks weird as fuck now.
>>
>>77409760
I don't even think walker is that good but Trippier isn't fast enough to do all the pressing they require of the fullbacks

Can't believe we got a new "Ibe is better than Sterling"
>>
>>77409751
93 senpai
>>
>>77409763
he's losing it faster than Pep
>>
>>77409772
which city
>>
>>77409784
getting paranoid here la

gave u enough info
>>
>>77409763
Shave his hair or benched
>>
>>77409749
would look better with an orange collar I think
>>
>>77409763
cult of pep
>>
>>77409749
how nice, they even included their premier league ranking
>>
>>77409763
City fan favourite has to have a bald head. Everybody knows this
>Silva
>Zaba
>Vinnie
>De Jong
>Richards (went shit as soon as he grew his hair)
>SWP (went shit as soon as he left and grew his hair)
>Ali Benarbia (little known fact, was actually bald, used to stick on a fringe but kept a big bald spot at the back to mindfuck people into not noticing he's actually bald all over)
>Shaun GOATer
>Antoine Sibierski
>Kinkladze (literally crashed his car so he could get skull surgery and have part of his head shaved)
>Moonchester
>Noel Gallagher (shaved head for first and best album, coincidence? No such thing)
>Mancunian women's cunts (waxed bald as fuck lads, without fail)
>The naked shame of customers after >we humbled them 6-1 at Old Trafford (although I bet it was hairy for them lol thanks guys)
I could go on but I've really, really go wipe my arse and stand up, my legs have gone proper dead
>>
>>77409704
Everyone is watching it. Helps with conversation innit.
>>
>>77409566
>That would be Arsenil.

At least we don't strengthen our rivals.
>>
>>77409837
I am not desu, but I tend to never watch tv shows.
>>
>>77409796
eh enjoy your stay i guess
i had to live in sevran for a couple of weeks bumming a couch in a friends flat and it was fucking shit
depressing post soviet looking grey shithole
>>
>>77409837
You are the saddest of cucks.
>>
>BREAKING: Demarai Gray holds talks with Leicester over a possible transfer from the club - Everton, Spurs and Borussia Dortmund interested
Any Leicester fans believe this?

Doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>77409855
You only have us to talk to though.
>>
>Season starts on Saturday
>Sheffield Wednesday still don't have a kit

What's going on?
Is Chansiri hiding it because he's changed the colours like Tan did to Cardiff?
>>
>>77409893
Spurs fan. I don't belive it. I think he's staying.
>>
File: 1501107480638.gif (2MB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1501107480638.gif
2MB, 400x236px
>>77409835
>>
>>77409892
>>77409895
No bullying!
>>
>>77409895
I have my friends Jack, Jean, Jim, and more. I'm the fourth J.
>>
>>77409848
Let's wait and see where Sanchez ends up.
>>
>>77409901
They already changed it to blue with the tiniest hint of white stripes and no one seemed to care.

>>77409928
It's G.
>>
>>77409901
Hahaha Wednesday going red lmao
>>
/trans/ is my city
>>
>>77408297
"oh you've been cheating to win a trophy? some spare change please!"
>>
>>77410006
Dab on the /trans/ haters
>>
https://twitter.com/WissBenYedder/status/891735286648123393

seething arse
>>
>>77408525
>attacking fullbacks in a back three
>>
>>77410034
Comprehensively BTFO
>>
File: matic united.png (232KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
matic united.png
232KB, 851x315px
Just give us the treble already
>>
>>77410050
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Treble
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
4 days
>>
>>77410038
pep is going to play with 1 cb this season
>>
>>77410050
>missed out on the Asia PremierLeague Trophy
fuck
>>
File: 1482086601447.png (251KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482086601447.png
251KB, 336x336px
>>77410050
>this flag
>not Chelsea related
>us
>>
>>77410050
His head is a lot rounder than i remember

looks like fucking karl pilkington
>>
>>77410034

B A N T Z
>>
>>77409225
It's lucky no one on the face of the planet would even consider playing matic in a role where he will be in anywhere near an attacking position. He ain't Scholes. Do you watch football?
>>
ynr 2012 to 2013 Cisse
>>
>>77409198
Are you actually 8 years old? If not, why do you write like someone who is?

Take a look at yourself mate, it's embarrassing
>>
File: manure signings 2017.png (174KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
manure signings 2017.png
174KB, 500x352px
>manure have to buy failed Chelsea rejects

lmaoing
>>
you now remeber Real Madrid bought 16 y/o Vinícius Júnior for €46m
>>
File: LeClapMan.jpg (26KB, 202x243px) Image search: [Google]
LeClapMan.jpg
26KB, 202x243px
>>77410202
>>
top 6 predictions?

for me:

1.Man City
2.Chelsea
3.Man United
4.Arsenal
5.Liverpool
6.Spurs

Man City have improve pretty much everywhere in their squad this summer and if Jesus can find form early and if they add Sanchez and another decent CB before the window they should walk the league

Chelsea will struggle a bit this season with added CL football and we will have to wait and see how morata fits into the system but they are still strong so will make second

Man United have definitely improved their squad and now matic can sit in a bit pogba can push on and play in his favourite position supporting. If they even turned half of their home draws last season into wins they would have been top 4 and I think lukaku can do that

Arsenal will lose 15-20 goals if sanchez leaves but lacazette should get that amount if he settles in so they shouldn't do as badly as last season

Liverpool have added Salah but if coutinho leave I think they will struggle for creativity a bit, still a lot of areas that need improving in their squad. It's their them or Arsenal who will finish 4th

Spurs are been terrible so far in the transfer window and the move to wembely might impact them as white hart lane was a fortress for them. can't see them competing really this season and may even slip behind everton into 7th. could also spell an exodus of kane, alli, ereksen in the summer if enough money comes in for them
>>
File: huh wow.png (300KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
huh wow.png
300KB, 562x437px
>>77410298
>British genetics

>>77410202
Future GOAT, la
>>
>>77410202
>Date of birth 12 July 2000
>>
>>77410070
Yeah the thing that Man Utd did before
>>
>>77410337
>Improve pretty much everywhere
>Ederson
Kek no
>>
>>77410125
who is this qt
>>
>>77410359
better than bravo?

yes
>>
>>77410346
>Man Utd
>did
>before
>>
>>77410369
>Better than bravo
Joe Hart was also better than Bravo.

>>77410375
99?
>>
>>77410369
that's not really an achievement
>>
>>77410344
He was 16 when they bought him la.
>>
>>77410382
hart is west ham standard

ederson is a bit of an unknown quantity in this league but his distribution looks 10/10
>>
>>77410337
>City should walk the league
They won't win the league they want the CL too much and with poop as their manager it can only end in failure
>>
>>77410375
Cabellero was better than Bravo.
>>
>>77410382
Probably that's when he was born. Go easy..
>>
>>77410399
>The players City sign are always the best players ever because they overpay the most.

top kek
>>
>>77410425
would rather have ederson than pickford for the same price
>>
>>77410400

Why can other European teams walk the league and do well in CL, but PL teams cannot?
>>
>>77410402
Oscar was sold to a Chinese club for a lot of money.
>>
>>77408273
Going to north Devon on Friday, how exotic
>>
>>77410438
The chinese clubs can't pay their players if you haven't heard. He'll be back at PSG or Monaco soon.
>>
>>77410425
>you now remember they bought Kyle Walker for £50m
>>
>>77410437

Because other leagues are not competitive like the PL
>>
File: faye's.png (831KB, 870x599px) Image search: [Google]
faye's.png
831KB, 870x599px
I wish I was memeing
>>
>>77410454
>not signing up the best esports talent
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36734518
>>
>>77410452
I think it's more because there's no top team in PL at the moment.
>>
>>77410454
What is a 'Faze Clan'? Is it an athlete?
>>
>>77410451
good deal desu

you have to add a percentage onto his price because he is young black and English so his real price is around 35m and he is the best RB in the league
>>
>>77410454
Man City need to comply to FFP. They'll literally film themselves sucking each others cocks for a fiver.
>>
>>77410452
>tfw foreigners have bought this hook line and sinker
More of the teams are just equally shit so any half decent side that can keep injuries away and go on a run of form will win it
>>
>>77410480
>best RB in the league
That's Valencia m8.
>>
>>77410450
Liverpool will need another small, skilful player if Coutinho goes to Barca.
>>
what would you rather have

stones walker and sterling for £150m or neymar for £190m?
>>
>>77410483
How does this help them comply with fair play?
>>
city will just sell aguero to china for £140m and be done with it
>>
>>77410496
Neymar because I'm a Newcastle fan and it would be funny to watch him play next to Mo Diame.
>>
>>77410501

Generates income, which reduces their financial losses. They're getting paid to do this sellout shit.
>>
>>77408273
Went around this country's east coast la
>>
>>77410501
They need as much sponsorship dollars from non-related parties as possible to reduce their fuckload of money spent that they don't make in revenue.

They already got done once for failing FFP regulations because nobody fucking believes that their 'sponsorship' by etihad is anywhere near market value.
>>
>EFL to use ABBA penalty shootout format
Finally soccer is starting to crawl out of the dark ages
>>
>>77410480
>running down the wing and putting in a directionless cross makes you the best right back in this shit league
What a sorry state of affairs we find ourselves in
>>
>>77410512
China has run out of money dumb dumb. Have you not been reading the news?
>>
>>77410529
what does this mean

are they going to start playing knowing me knowing you during the penalties
>>
>>77410450
That's false information.
>>
>>77410529
pretty hard to grasp for younger audiences, much easier to just see 'team a, team b, team a, team b'. Then again, doesn't this system massively favour team a? I'd just love golden goal desu
>>
>>77410529
AHA!
>>
>>77410540
Teams alternate taking first pen to the tune of hit ABBA singles, yes.
>>
>Ederson isn't a world class keeper

lmao spee makes me laugh so hard sometimes
>>
>>77410545
http://www.espnfc.com.au/chinese-super-league/story/3164737/13-chinese-clubs-at-risk-of-expulsion-with-super-league-in-debt-crisis
>>
>>77410540
>not the winner takes it all
>>
>Ederson is a world class keeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj31OPaoe6o
>>
>>77410540
I means that every penalty shootout from now on will feature commentators saying 'the winner takes it all'.
>>
>Neuer is a world class keeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW79rF-eIgU
>>
>>77410559
in the PL it goes de gea > lloris > courtois > ederson > cech > pickford
>>
>>77410359
Tbf, a scarecrow is better than bravo so it is an improvement
>>
>>77410560
Already dismissed as fake, dumb aussie
>>
>>77410501
The australian anti-city fan doesn't understand football finance

Don't bother with him
>>
>>77410570
he's against the best CF in the world there though give him a bit of slack

even de gea would fuck that up
>>
>>77410559
>>77410570

Holy shit are we actually debating if Ederson is world case or not. This might be the craziest thing I've seen on /sp/ all transfer window.

>he's not
>>
File: 1500725829818.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
1500725829818.png
146KB, 671x519px
>the abmc aussie mong is back
>>
>Coutinho is absolutely NOT for sale
>but please, please, please give us Keita and Van Dijk
lmao
>>
File: :.jpg (9KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
:.jpg
9KB, 216x200px
>>77410050
After that signing I think Manure might be cruising to the title autoMatically
>>
>>77410565
>>77410574
>tfw you make a joke so hack Clive Tyldesley would say it
>>
>>77410514
>>77410518
Thanks.
>>
>>77410581
In what world is Lloris better than Thibaut?
>>
>>77410581
>Lloris > Courtois
Nice, joke.
>>
>>77410451
Can't look at her face if your face first in ginomous tits
>>
>>77410593
>the best CF in the world
>stormzy
>>
>>77410601
neymar wants coutinho to go to PSG now

liverpool will be rubbing their hands at a barca - PSG bidding war

could go up to 160m
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnQEs1Gl2_I

EDERSON IS WORLD CLASS EVERYONE

WATCH THIS VIDEO WHERE EVERY 2ND SAVE HE MAKES IS ACTUALLY SPILLING THE BALL AGAINST MANLETS ATTEMPTING HEADERS IN THE PORTUGESE LEAGUE WHERE THEY BABBY KEEPERS ALL THE TIME!
>>
File: 1495213508727.jpg (23KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495213508727.jpg
23KB, 398x500px
>>77410604

quality post 10/10
>>
>>77410609
>>77410612
lloris nearly single handedly won the league for a team that should have finished 6th 2 season in a row
>>
File: you look like a bitch in heat.jpg (59KB, 727x641px) Image search: [Google]
you look like a bitch in heat.jpg
59KB, 727x641px
>>77410619
>could go up to 160m
>>
>>77410609

In all of the worlds
>>
>>77410637
>lloris nearly single handedly won the league
Imagine actually believing this
>>
>>77410630
is that picture photoshopped?

he looks like a retard
>>
>>77410615
Would she say "mommy will make it all better for you"?
>>
>>77410619
>coutinho
>160 million

wtf lads?
>>
Ederson>De goey>The rest
Kompany>Alderweilds>The rest
Walker>Coleman>the rest
Gundofat>Kante>The rest
De Buryne>Silva>Silva>Ozil>The rest
Sane>Mane>The rest
Aguero>Kane>The rest

Reminder that city have the most elite players in the prem
>>
>>77410654
No, he's just brazillian
>>
>>77410662
if siggy is worth 50m then you can add another 100m on for coutinho
>>
>>77410619
>160m
Vietnamese dong maybe
>>
>>77410630
Seething
>>
>>77410669

>bait.jpg
>>
>>77410476
Esport company disguised as a clan, probably the richest one in the world due to YouTube
>>77410659
I hope not, not really for the whole incest fantasy. That's more for the Portuguese
>>
>>77410688
How many bintangs would you rate my performance?
>>
File: Brazil_Hulk_002.png (680KB, 856x856px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_Hulk_002.png
680KB, 856x856px
Lads just a reminder this is an IMAGEBOARD so I hope to see more images in the coming thread, thank you
>>
>>77410669
walker is better than a guy with half a leg

yeah I figured
>>
File: 1495221845551.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495221845551.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>77410680

>sanchez for 50 million
>coutinho for 160 million

What is happening???
>>
man city should bid 200m for neymar to piss PSG off
>>
>>77410713
>that hulk thread

keks were had
>>
File: smug pepe.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
129KB, 724x611px
>Gabriel Jesus

7 goals in 10 appearances for city
5 goals in 7 appearances for Brazil

>Gashford

10 goals in 43 appearances for united
1 goal in 9 appearances for Englel

Somebody redpill me on Rashford
>>
File: 1459369081942.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459369081942.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>77410713
Yes, please. Webms too.
>>
>>77410699
>Incest
Not being funny m8 r u a virgin? My girl says shit like daddy I need ur cum inside me all the time
>>
>>77410721
sanchez is worth £80m
>>
>>77410669
The city can't defend meme will die a slow, painful death this season along with most other /sp/ memes.

But Kane will still be only a 4 season wonder by this time next year despite winning us the WC.
>>
>>77410600
>you're ABMC if you think that Man City aren't winning the league this season

Cool story
>>
>>77410748
>Somebody redpill me on Rashford
He's been played out of position or off the bench a lot
>>
>>77410748
he will be at sunderland by 2019
>>
>>77410630
30mill for an autistic mongoloid
>>
>>77410755
kane will have a shit season at wembley

will only score 15
>>
>>77410748

Screencap this post

Loaned out next season by Mou to Bournmeme where he fails to impress
Then sold the season after to Newcastle for 11 million pounds
>>
>>77410749
>>
barca will offer 120m for hazard
>>
>>77410793
>got like 3 feet of air that time
still kek everytime
>>
>>77410559
>this is the power of Hues
>>
>>77410753

>sanchez is only worth half a coutinho

Really?
>>
>>77410813
I love how he swings his legs in
>>
>>77410823
yes coutinho has 3 more good seasons in him than sanchez
>>
>>77410823
Sanchez only has a year left on his contract and Coutinho just signed a 5 year deal
>>
>>77410750
Nah senpai, it's just cringe for me. It's prominent in the south and especially West Virginia. I just don't get off on being called daddy.

[spoiler] putting a girl in a harness however [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1436442432493.jpg (52KB, 510x280px) Image search: [Google]
1436442432493.jpg
52KB, 510x280px
>>77410749
Hey whatever happened to this guy? I don't really watch football
>>
File: Sanchez.webm (3MB, 936x530px) Image search: [Google]
Sanchez.webm
3MB, 936x530px
>>
I hate phoneposting lads
>>
>>77410820
Don't be mad m8. At least you'll get to enjoy him the whole season :)
>>
>>77410845
went to hull on loan and got injured
>>
S-so how about F-fulham this season?
>>
File: dog taps in.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dog taps in.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
>>77410862
will hover around the playoffs most of the season and miss out at the end
>>
>>77410846
cute
>>
>>77410862
Haven't really improved since last seaon
>>
>>77410866
>that celebratory strut
>ywnktf
fuck
>>
>Muh brand new meme player is the best ever truly.

Used to be Adam Johnson once, then nobody gave a fuck before he went on and diddled girls.
>>
>>77410866
why are they playing football in trousers
>>
>>77410866
perro kaka
>>
>>77410852
Brenny really had an eye for shit
>>
>>77410866
>no hesitation before running off to celebrate
nice
>>
>>77410880
can we rename monaco to memeaco?
>>
>>77410866
miles off
>>
>>77410755
>The city can't defend meme
Weirdly they had the 4th least goals conceded last year
>>
who is the best striker

lukaku, morata, jesus, kane, aguero, costa or lacazette?
>>
rooney corner webm pls lads
>>
>>77410917
Yeah, but lots of those goals came from silly errors from various players
>>77410920
Defoe
>>
>>77410920
Gzeus
>>
>>77410920
Aguero when fit, Kane overall
>>
>>77410866
Perro more like Kaka lmao
>>
>>77410920
defoe for sure
>>
>>77410920
Kane.
honestly, Jesus or Morata shouldn't be in contention. Too early to tell
>>
File: 1413832314640.gif (3MB, 200x322px) Image search: [Google]
1413832314640.gif
3MB, 200x322px
I miss him lads
>>
any spuds in

what are your thoughts about your only signing his season being barkley?
>>
File: neuer_slides_algeria.webm (749KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
neuer_slides_algeria.webm
749KB, 800x450px
>>77410364
Alex Grey

>>77410454
>>77410699
I now remember clans

>>77410580
SEETHING
>>
>>77410920
giroud
>>
>>77410920
Aguero when Healthy
>>
>>77410920
Kane
>>
>>77410920
Giroud
>>
File: 1469069960793.jpg (54KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469069960793.jpg
54KB, 496x559px
>>77410949
>moyes gone
>da knee gone
>>
>>77410847
Get VLC, grandpops.
>>
>>77410920
Aguero

Here's the logic
Lukaku's teammates don't score when he plays
Morata is largely unproven as is Jesus
Kane is utterly shit whenever he leaves the prem, be it CL/EL or England
Costa is good but such a cunt that it hurts morale
Lacazette wasn't putting up insane numbers in a Ligue 1 than the likes of Zlatan and Cavani shredded
>>
>>77410951
The defender put the guy off, all Neuer did was run forward and boot a ball away tbph
>>
>>77410920
Aguero or Costa when fit and in mood. Morata as distant 3rd.

The rest might be decent and got potential but don't have any experience outside of their baby leagues.
>>
>>77410989
>I am ignoring that Aguero is a sick note
>>
File: Photo 2.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 2.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
>>77410985
>falling for the cone-jew
m8...
>>
>>77410850
I don't support city xD ;)
>>
West Sussex
>>
>>77411006
sick and he's still pushing the others for goals scored
>>
>>77411029
exactly, still pushing (not to mention he gets more pens than the others)
If he wasn't made of rice krispies then he is obviously the best
>>
>>77410898
Nah there'll always be a meme player that the money clubs will hail as the best they've ever seen because he scored against a few teams before being found out.

United had it's share of bellions and obertans
Arsenal had it's share of francis jeffers and david bentleys
City has had Bradley Wright Phillips, Adam Johnson, Robinho, Gorgios Samaras, Wilfred Bony, Rolando Bianchi, Jo, Edin Dzeko and Alvaro Negredo.

But who is keeping count?
>>
>>77408079
50pts before Christmas guaranteed.
>>
>>77411041
Nobody ever claimed Samaras was good
>>
>>77408079
peresic wont sign
>>
It is pronounced The Prem
>>
>>77411058
Nice revisionist history m8 before he actually kicked a ball he was the one that was going to lead City to the promised land.
>>
>>77411067
it's preem
>>
>>77410866

blind linesman
>>
>>77411064
Yeah neither will Lukaku and Matic.
>>
>>77411086
nobody ever said that
>>
>>77408079
Better with Shaw and Martial on the left hand side. Lindelof also needs to show quality and Bailly needs to mature.
>>
>>77411091
SUUUUUUUURE
>>
>Smalling will be playing in the Super Cup and first match of Groups
>>
man u will only win the league if they sign a truly world class player like bale or ronaldo
>>
>>77411067
More like the Premiumship! Costs an arm and a leg to support a team these days!
>>
>>77411111
Digits

Also, Axel > Lindelof
>>
NEW: >>77411196
>>
>>77409198
>serbian lee cattermole
kek
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.