[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A team is named Vikings >not racist A team is named Celtics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

A team is named Vikings
>not racist
A team is named Celtics
>not racist
A team is named Fighting Irish
>not racist
A team is named Indians
>omg so racist name delet delet
>>
>>77390808
You can't be racist towards white people, shitlord.
>>
>>77390855
>irish
>white people
>>
>>77390855
>Can't be racist towards white people

Where's that missing flight?
>>
I don't think the Indians team name is bad, I am shocked that the name redskins has lasted so long, kinda fucked up desu
>>
>>77390808
I think the problem for most people is the Chief Wahoo mascot, not the name "Indians".

>>77391464
It helps that the natives in that part of the country don't really care, most of the outrage is coming from tribes a thousand miles away and local white/black college students.
>>
>>77390855
Irish aren't white
and it's institutionalized racism that doesn't work against white people. you can be normal racist to white people, just look at the Chinese and Japanese, they do it all the time
>>
>>77390808
Pretty sure people aren't mad about the name Indians, but their mascot. Chief whatever his name is
>>
There were 100,000,000 "Indians" living in the Americas when Europeans "discovered" it. Soon after there were fewer than 1,000,000.

Americans are so psychotic they name their weapons of war after people's they have committed genocide against.

Image if Germany named their military helicopters "The Jew" or their missiles "Dreidel"

You don't understand this because you are from an inferior race that is easily manipulated.
>>
>>77391054
>Where's that missing flight?
Where World Trade Center used to be.

>>77390808
Don't watch ESPN and it will go away.
>>
>>77394845

From the looks of rio you've had a lot of flights go missing there
>>
>>77394815
0/10 bait.
>>
>>77394815
Naming military weapons after Indians like the Apache or the Tomohawk is a sign of respect, recognizing the great warrior culture of the native people.
>>
>>77390871
>>77391689
>>>/pol/
>>
Irish guy here, we had a very difficult history just like black people. We were shipped off to the Caribbean as war slaves in the 1600s. And yet because we might have blue eyes we are evil racists? Its stupid man not all whites are bad. Fuck the kikes and their lies.
>>
File: what a faggot.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
what a faggot.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>77399754
>Don't question my world view! I didn't come from reddit to see this!
>>
>>77390808
in current year we are all equal, but you can shit on white people

warren2020
>>
Can't wait to see the Munich Jews game next week lads.
>>
>>77390808
Oh, the "Fighting Irish" is definitely racist.
>>
>>77394815
then why don't you move out to, let's say, ghana or turkmenistan?
>>
>>77390855
Whites are the global minority
>>
>>77394815
>There were 100,000,000 "Indians" living in the Americas when Europeans "discovered" it. Soon after there were fewer than 1,000,000.
There are more than 1,000,000 indios in Bolivia alone, more than 2,000,000 in the US, and millions more across the Americas. And this is more than 500 years after the Europeans first reached the Americas.
>>
>>77394729
This. The problem is the mascot. Bright red, big nose, feather on his head, named "Chief Wahoo"...come on. Be a little bit more subtle.
>>
>>77400261
Irish are white
>>
File: stop.gif (2MB, 361x150px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
2MB, 361x150px
>>77407479
>Irish
>white
Next you'll be trying to say that the Swedish and Russians are white.
>>
>>77407454
I mean, it's a caricatured mascot. It's not meant to look dignified.
>>
>>77407479
>>>reddit
>>
Why do people even care about the native american genocide? It's just like any other genocide

I'm sorry but back in the day there really wasn't any time to be asking permission if you wanted to invade, you just did it anyway

if they didn't want to be genocided, they should have reasoned or compromised with the attacking force (which they didn't want to do because native americans were barbaric fuckers) or simply defended themselves
>>
>>77407479
Neat theory you have there
>>
>>77412466
Don't slap yourself on the back too hard, anon. Kind of hard to defend yourself when your civilization was almost entirely destroyed by disease.

It'd be like the US invading an African country right after the Ebola outbreak and then after killing everyone saying, "you should have fought harder lol."
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.