[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally my idol and only loss is due to a bullshit dq. Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Literally my idol and only loss is due to a bullshit dq.

Never roided, never juiced all set ups to take a brother down.

Handsome as fuck with the best looking body in the sport (no homo).

Pocket square.

LESNAR BETTER WATCH OUT. HE'S GONNA GET FUCKED UP THAT'S WHY HE'S DUCKING.
>>
>nigga thinks not taking off the dry cleaning tag is stylish like those stupid stickers on manchild hats
>>
File: 1476497088197.jpg (66KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
1476497088197.jpg
66KB, 850x560px
I actually teared up during Jon's winning speech, he's also something of an idol to me. I did think DC would win because of how much he's improved and that Jones would be rusty, and that there would be a trilogy, but I guess that didn't pan out.

I felt kinda bad for DC, but these people saying Jones fans are "sociopaths" and that "the bad guy won" are naive idiots who don't realize just how arrogant DC is, with his weird shit talking and obsession. During the staredown, DC got these delusions like "Jon was scared, I looked through his soul" like wow, how much worse can you even misjudge a person's body language. During the fight, DC was winning on points imo but he got super cocky and arrogant again before getting HEEM'd- and sports really reveals what you're like on the inside.

OP is a faggot tho
>could have easily lost to Gus
>without hair or beard looks like a fucking monkey
>muscle genetics are generally average
>legs are literal twigs
pic related is best jones
>>
>Never roided, never juiced

2/10
>>
>>77395021
He did not. Fuck off. It was blatantly some set up shit. Fuck you.. Talking shit. Turn on your location.
>>
>>77387404
>Literally my idol
I knew germans were cucks but not to that point.
>>
File: 1495155676885.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495155676885.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>77387404
>Never roided, never juiced

get a load of THIS idiot.
>>
>>77395184
As usual it's just the mad North Americans mad.
>>
File: ripple.jpg (59KB, 341x605px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.jpg
59KB, 341x605px
>>77387404
>best body in the UFC
Not even fucking close

There was two guys on that card alone with better aesthetics
>>
>>77395204
>muhammad denying facts

stick to playing with your fuck-goat, retard.
>>
>>77395271
Oh yeah who you gay faggot?

>>77395371
Never juiced. Titles never taken. Just hating on him looking sexy as fuck no homo.
>>
Bones is king of MMA.
All time best to ever get in Octagon
>>
>>77395536
Finally someone who is not a retard.
>>
>>77395522
>just making shit up on the internet

poor display. honor kill yourself.
>>
>>77387404
he does look like a g with that suit in the pic
>>
File: 21JLIKk.jpg (100KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
21JLIKk.jpg
100KB, 1109x677px
>>77387404
>only loss is due to a bullshit dq.
How is it bullshit? He literally broke a rule, what other reason is there to be DQ'd? He's also a cokehead nigger.
>>
>>77396960
Mazzagatti is a terrible ref m8 everyone knows that loss isnt legit and should have been called way before that.
>>
File: ROMEROD.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ROMEROD.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77387404
>the best looking body in the sport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luPcXDoJZaI

nigga, how can you say that when perfect human specimen like Romero and Dindu Woodley exist?
>>
>>77399677
Yoel has a weird frame. Why is his abdomen so long?
>>
>>77399677
What the hell is wrong with this guy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.