[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In March, as free agency approached, a report emerged that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: C0VOAFlUcAAMc2C[1].jpg (61KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
C0VOAFlUcAAMc2C[1].jpg
61KB, 612x612px
>In March, as free agency approached, a report emerged that Colin Kaepernick would stand for the national anthem in 2017. More than four months later, a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Kaepernick’s position hasn’t changed. Speaking more broadly, the source said Kaepernick will engage in no demonstrations during the 2017 season.

>So with Kaepernick committed to standing for the anthem and not engaging in any other demonstrations this year, that should (in theory) reduce the animosity toward him. After all, plenty of other players engaged in demonstrations involving the anthem last year — and most if not all are gainfully employed.
So what was the point of it anyways?
>>
Why does he pretend to be black?
>>
>that shirt
what?
>>
>>77386397

>y'all

Speak like a human if you want to be treated like one.
>>
>>77386763
AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!
>>
>>77386397
lmao what a faggot, fucking up the comfiest job in the world
>I w-won't do it again, I s-swear
ayyy
>>
>>77386397
>shit player doesn't get to play
shocking
>>
>>77386828
Foster parents (white)
>>
He looks way more middle eastern than black.
>>
>>77386836
>shit player
been to more owls than most players in the league
>>
File: b74.png (37KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
b74.png
37KB, 200x176px
>>77386870
WUZed the fuck out!
>>
>>77387008
And José Bosingwa won 2 CL titles.
And Kevin Großkreutz is current world champion.
>>
>>77386763
>>77386785
>>77387021
Be nice, he has been sacked about 250 times in like 34 starts.
>>
>we
a mixed guy who gets mistaken for arab and was raised by white adoptive parents in a white suburban bubble.
>>
>>77386397
WE
>>
>silently praising HALLELUJAH
>>
The guys practically fucking white. Whats his problem? All he is trying to do is make a name for himself because he was found out to be a sub-par QB after his early promise. Amy GM with half a brain wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
>>
>>77386397
based Fellaini
>>
>>77386397
So can we finally conclude that he's just not good? He only knelt for the national anthem so he WOULDN'T get cut.
>>
>>77390134
Are people only now figuring this out? I thought it was common knowledge that it was all so he wouldn't get cut.
>>
>>77386397
He shouldn't have any sympathy for the Castro shirt, the pig cop socks, the 7torms coming, not even voting, etc.
>>
>used to just laugh at kaepershit threads
>he may or may not get signed to the ravens
Just kill me it's worse than Ray Rice
>>
>>77386397
Doesn't change the fact that he is an awful quarterback
>>
>>77387008
Yeah he was carried by a great team and wasn't even the reason they got that far in the first place. Smeth was
>>
>>77386397

He fucked himself over. Tried pulling a Michael Sam to salvage his career and now he's sitting on his ass. Though it was probably his plan because niggers love sitting on their ass, though the WHITE HALF of him wants to work because that's what humans do.

>>77390134

Only stupid liberals didn't realize it. Sexy Rexy went to a Super Bowl and was a far better QB than Capenigger yet he was out of the league just a few years after. Derek Anderson made the PRO BOWL with the FUCKING BROWNS and has been stuck as a backup for going on seven years. Josh Freeman, Tim Couch, David Carr, Jason Campbell, whole slew of guys that get like one opportunity and then that's it.
>>
>>77387008
Played for a stacked 49ers team that should have annihilated the Ravens
>>
File: laughing boris yeltzin.jpg (4KB, 153x113px) Image search: [Google]
laughing boris yeltzin.jpg
4KB, 153x113px
>>77387031
>comparing some yuroshit midgets that nobody knows about to an NFL QB that played in the super bowl

stick to playing with the family fuck-goat, muhammad.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.