[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a black football player is about six times more likely to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: rgererf.png (431KB, 662x593px) Image search: [Google]
rgererf.png
431KB, 662x593px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40260280
>>
das waycist
>>
a nigerian player of olympiakos collapsed during a derby some years ago and nothing was heard from him ever after

they're just more prone to roiding
>>
>>77346009
A young black guy is about 6 more likely to die in general, so football is just following the trend
>>
File: sa-football-01.jpg (252KB, 740x580px) Image search: [Google]
sa-football-01.jpg
252KB, 740x580px
>>77346009
>>
File: le trole.jpg (28KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
le trole.jpg
28KB, 372x351px
>>77346009

>In other words, a black player is about six times more likely to die than a white player, though the chances are still very small.

>"The precise reasons aren't clear," said Prof Sharma. But he thinks that the evidence he looked at suggests black sports players are more likely to suffer from cardiac arrest because the wall of the left side of the heart seems to thicken more than players of other ethnicities.

>unironically admitting racial differences in 2017

oy vey, can someone please delete this racist article?!
>>
>>77346009
they're more likely to break bones cause of a lack of calcium in their diet
>>
>be black
>die
looool
>>
Black men apparently have weaker hearts.
>>
>>77346460
No wonder they're inhumane
>>
>>77346460
not specifically black men, only the africans are more susceptible to genetic disorders which can cause a sudden cardiac arrest

also diseases and parasites only found in that one specific continent
>>
>>77346009
I like how this article basically smashes the "race is a social construct" myth

The BBC probably didn't even intend to do this, but they literally did by admitting blacks have weaker hearts than whites on average.

SJWs BTFO once and for all
>>
How the fuck do you die playing soccer? God you guys are pussies
>>
>>77346563
someone save the site before bbc realizes what they published and quickly delete it
>>
>>77346574
you're right, we should all just die the good ol' american way by a cheeky heart attack after eating away everything a nearby mc donald's has or alternatively get shot dead in a star-spangled freedom shoot-out

USA USA USA
>>
>>77346009
I always thought it was to do with them saying they were 17 when really they were 35. Obafemi Martins has been 28 for the last 12 years or something and do I really need to bring up Joseph Minala?
Having said that, the chances are that it is because of their race. I remember a while back there was a study into Glaswegians and why their life expectancy is so much lower than other parts of the country (as low as 50 odd in some places) and they put it down to drink and drugs etc. But then something unexpected happened because they looked into people who had emigrated from Glasgow (including when they were children) and found the life expectancy for them was still much lower than the average (including those whose life expectancy is only 50).

>>77346586
I got you senpai. I can't wait to see the BBC being held accountable on the day of the rainbow flag (swiftly followed by those who are holding people accountable being held accountable themselves come the dotr).
P O T T E R Y.

http://archive.is/3zqyn
>>
death is rayciss
>>
Damn soccer is racist, I'll stick to hockey
>>
>There is no official register of people who have died playing football. So instead we have used a list from Wikipedia as, though not ideal, it is the most complete we could find.
>wikipedia

People pay taxpayer money for this shit lmao just lmao
>>
>>77346009

they respond worse to the doping treatments
>>
>>77346009
lol
>>
>>77346382
Thats also a sign of steroid use
>>
>>77346009
Isnt there 6x more black players though?
>>
>>77346632
I know youre trolling but both are more masculine ways to die than by playing a literal non contact sport
>>
>>77346805
>http://archive.is/3zqyn
nice
>>
>>77347275
only in England
>>
this is problematic
>>
>>77346632

you forgot getting Parkinsons from bashing your brain up for free over 4 years of college football and for a pittance in the NFL
>>
>>77347275
it's the rate, not the total number
>>
Just part and parcel of playing in a global sport
>>
File: nelson.jpg (73KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
nelson.jpg
73KB, 500x341px
>>77346009
wtf, i love football now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.