[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the English teams continuing their European decline from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: barca-real-ucl.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barca-real-ucl.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
With the English teams continuing their European decline from the end of the previous decade, and Bayern's and Juve's cannibalism of their own leagues no longer viable, who will end their dominance?
>>
who cares it's boring now
>>
Based Monaco
>>
>>77340688
Barca doesnt need another team to usurp them, they are doing it themselves
>>
>>77340688
barca is falling apart by itself already. no one will stop real anytime soon. psg are their only challengers provided the neymar deal goes through
>>
MLS
>>
>>77340688

5 english teams in the CL quarters this season

cap it
>>
>>77347346
aer there even 5 in the group stage?
>>
>>77340688
>who will end their dominance?
realistically speaking some team like ManCity
I mean if you invest hundreds of millions every summer forever at some point you will win the CL and reach several finals, it's just a matter of time, see Chelsea.
>>
>>77340688
>>
>>77347365

How short is your memory Hans?

Liverpool have to win a playoff though
>>
>>77340688
The PL is where the money is at atm. Give it a few seasons and they'll dominate
>>
AC Milan
>>
>>77340688
Happening this year
>>
Juventus mostly buy from abroad
>>
>>77340688

Barca and Real have only done so by monopolising their league's revenue and passing that on to star players which they have purchased from other leagues (read: the Premier League), all the while being bailed out by their government.

English clubs are now in a position where they can let an 80m player rot on the bench instead of bowing to Real Madrid or Barca. Before it wasn't financially feasible - they 'couldn't refuse' the 80m. Now they can. Also, Real and Barca (and a variety of spic clubs) now can't afford to spend in the market because they (not the English clubs) have inflated market prices for star players by inserting outrageous release clauses that only the English and oil clubs can afford. It's like turning up to a club with a pack of fags, selling them for 2buck a pop, and then trying to buy fags for 1buck the next weekend.

Big players are going to England and oil. They're not going to Barca or Real Madrid anymore. Suarez, Ronaldo, Modric and Messi are in twilight years. Even Bale's getting old.
>>
>>77348136
Tell us about the great players English clubs have bought with that money
>>
>>77348193

I'm not saying they have bought the greatest of players (yet), but with the market where it is, there is no arguing that they can choose who they want by outbidding Barca/Real

Champs league starting XI:
Navas - 30Yo
Carvajal - 25Yo
Ramos - 31Yo
Varan - 24Yo
Marcelo - 29Yo
Casimiero - 25Yo
Kroos - 27Yo
Modric - 31Yo
Isco - 25Yo
Benzema - 29Yo
Ronaldo - 32Yo

Who will Real buy to fill the next Ramos, Modric, Ronaldo roles that the English clubs can't blow them out of the water for? Before Real could break the record and get who they wanted; that's a time of the past.
>>
>>77348193
so you can make fun of them regardless how good thy actually are?

aguero, debruyne, hazard, sanchez, mané, coutinho, firminho, courtois, de gea,
>>
Honestly, I might have to switch to the another champions league. It's gonna be the same teams in the knockouts every year unless UEFA does something

As much as I don't like American sports, it's still nice how one year a team is really shitty and the next year they can be a playoff contender
>>
>>77348136
Your retarded spending isn't going to last forever. It's been 2 seasons in since the new tv contract and almost all the clubs other than the jew clubs like Spurs are spending beyond their means or spending outrageous sums for little return. Your tv bubble is going to pop and with it the EPLel's financial dominance. Barca and Real will just turn to other leagues to find talented players and circumvent around EPLel price gouging so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>77348136
>>77348233
Mbappe will literally prove you wrong. Young players have grown up watching Xavi/iniesta's barca, the gallacticos and now TSUU's RMA. He will come to madrid because the clubs manage the talent better and are far ahead of the competition
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.