[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question to my american friends. when will the american football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480333136477.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1480333136477.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
question to my american friends. when will the american football start? thank you.
>>
>>77340469
September
>>
>>77340476
You're not an American. You're not qualified to answer OP's question.
>>
>>77340593
shut it fatboi
>>
>>77340593
Well I'm still right and still no American has answered, being the lazy, slow sloth-like individuals that they are.
>>
>>77340606
Make me

>>77340609
Say that to my face and I'll show you just how fast my fists are
>>
>>77340469
bout tree fiddy
>>
does american football have off season friendlies?
>>
>>77340635
Yea there some pre-season games in August.
Haha, just beat Americans again!
>>
>>77340469
Training camp just started for most teams this week. Very light practicing.
The actual season starts on September 7th, but only one game will be played that night. The rest of that weeks games will be played on Sunday and then two in Monday I believe. From then on, it's one game every Monday and Thursday and the rest on Sundays.

>>77340635
Yeah, they're called pre-season games. They play 4 of them but most of the time only the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers play for fear of the starters being injured. They're pretty pointless and boring desu. The games have no effect on the actual season, so they are just like friendlies. They take place throughout all of August pretty sporadically but usually on Saturdays
>>
>>77340654
Those are just the ones Canadians know about. There are super secret pre-season games that we hide from our northern neighbors.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.