[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's analyze what will happen to them in the next five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1739.png (35KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.png
35KB, 1200x1200px
Let's analyze what will happen to them in the next five years. Share your season by season record predictions.
>>
5 years of being last in division and drafting busts
>>
>>77337149
Being terrible and making me want to drink. And I'm a jets fan. There's no hope unless there's a good talent in the NCAA and he doesn't look like a bust
>>
its kinda sad that people of shitty nfl teams have to feel better about themselves by picking on the jets, who have the toughest fans out there for all the shit they endure
>>
>caring about obesitycollide

Fucking lol NIGGER
>>
>jest
>>
>>77337189
It's okay. I'm also a glad mets and islanders and nets fan. You want suffering?
>>
>>77337666
CHI
>>
>>77337720
Nope just not the braindead/fat kid in high school

Literally everyone that plays football is a fat fuck it's hilarious
>>
>>77337161
>>77337176
https://youtu.be/JUQngBKTilA?t=3m25s
JUST
>>
>>77337840
also to tell people i'm not shilling the timestamp is an extensive coverage of jest drafting history
kek
>>
2017 - Jets will struggle to a 4-12 season, Bowles gets fired by midseason. Hackenburg shows a little something against the 2nd stringers in 2nd half of games toward the end of the season, convincing the Jets fans, next year... just maybe next year

2018 - Hackenberg era is heralded in as Marty Mornhinweg gets hired to lead them, the jets improve to 5-11, in large part due to the end of the tannehill experiment in miami, and the retirement of brady in the offseason giving them a few wins against the division. Jets fans believe his 11TD and 22 INT is deceptive and point to Peyton Manning as evidence of high int numbers for a new starting QB.

2019 - Marty Mornhinweg is fired by midseason after a 0-10 start, his OC Mike Tice takes over and Hackenberg's performance improvement leads the jets to a 3-13 season. Unfortunately for the jets a once a generation QB prospect is taken by the NE Patriots with the first pick in the draft as the Patriots rebuilding plan under BB ratchets into high gear. Jets fans comfort themselves believing Tice will be the answer, and if Hackenberg isn't the QB of the future the no.2 pick in the draft a little known prospect Jack Hanauer (from the MAC University at Buffalo) will be the new savior.

2020 - Tice is fired after a 2nd consecutive 0-10 start, while Hackenberg is benched for the not ready Hanauer. Hanauer brings some surprising signs of life to the Jets offence and the Jets finish the season 3-13 yet again. This time with the first pick in the draft. Hiring the newly retired Eli Manning as head coach, the Jets double down on Hanauer, by skipping QB and take a DE with the first overall pick however people are confused as they fail to address the hole at LT

2021 - Hanauer's era and jets season is ended game 1 by a blitzing LB coming over the turnstile the jets were playing at LT, and the jets stumble to a 0-16 finish. However unfortunately this is a bad year for QB, and the jets draft that LT they should have taken last year.
>>
File: 1491105963930.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491105963930.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>77339810
stop
>>
File: IMG_7949.png (169KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7949.png
169KB, 369x368px
>>77337149
Thats what happens when you dont have a real owner and keep drafting qb's and overpaying niggers and a washed up fitzpatrick, and oh letting goal probably the best snapper in the NFL mangold

t. JEST fan, just end it now please
>>
>>77340132
You can be an isles fan and enjoy Tavares and eberle killing everyone or watch the jets and contemplate suicide
>>
File: IMG_5738.png (85KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5738.png
85KB, 429x410px
>>77340156
season ticket holder desu
>>
>>77340165
Well, ready for one of the best seasons of this teams history? Ho sang and beauvilliar and barzal will be a threat in the NHL and lee is a great netfront presence. Only problem is our goaltending, but that can be fixed
>>
5 more years of comedy
>>
File: IMG_7921.jpg (116KB, 269x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7921.jpg
116KB, 269x331px
>>77340182
>Söderström is going to be the next brodeur
>Tavares and Eberle chemistry
>Pulock just signed a new extension
>Ho-sang finally matured
>beauvillier turned out to be a steal draft pick (i have his shirt)
>loved Hamonic but at least we got some 1st rounds for next year

I havent been more excited for a season in a long time.
>>
>>77340199
And the best is yet to come. Soderstrom will become THE king of New York and has better numbers in the Swedish leagues then lundqvist. If there's one situation that isn't solved, it's our arena problem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.