[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a name for when you dribble at the defense and you keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is there a name for when you dribble at the defense and you keep it on your good foot and use the top of your foot and kind of hop/prance/run at the defense so you can react quickly to anyone trying to tackle you? I saw rashford do it yesterday vs barcelona.
>>
the dribble drobble

it's an advanced move, requires 6 star skills
>>
here we call it "dribbling at the defense and you keep it on your good foot and use the top of your foot and kind of hop/prance/run at the defense so you can react quickly to anyone trying to tackle you"
>>
>>77334189
That's basic dribbling 101. 99% of players do it when running at the defense
>>
>>77334189
Its called textbook controlled dribbling. Try playing and youll see.
>>
>>77334189
post some video. i cant picture this
>>
>>77336462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2mH33Yh8ro

dribble at 0:13 and 0:21
>>
the hoppy pokey prance
>>
>>77334189
>>77336613

so thats Iniesta signature move ''la croqueta''
>>
the floofadoo
>>
Lo scartametraggio
>>
>>77336613
>>77336671
He actually "stoled" that from Laudrup. I know this as "double touch".
>>
Whatever assholes. It looked different from the regular dribbling I see people do all time
>>
AMERICAAAAAAAAANS
>>
File: 1482096216787.jpg (53KB, 790x695px) Image search: [Google]
1482096216787.jpg
53KB, 790x695px
don't get it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.