[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Brady is planning to retire before the start of the season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1455660700981.png (111KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455660700981.png
111KB, 350x254px
Tom Brady is planning to retire before the start of the season due to the CTE study.
>>
>>77330244
Tom Brady is planning to fuck your mom before the start of the season.
>>
>>77330244
he never gets hit on the head
>>
Why would he worry? Nobody is allowed to hit him anyways, the refs make sure of that.

Surprised he even wears a helmet anymore, it's completely unnecessary.
>>
>>77330880
>completely unnecessary
He's a bellicheck babby and is useless without the microphone in his ear telling him what to do. That's why Peyton is the true GOAT
>>
>>77331593
wait, microphones are allowed in american sports?
>>
>>77331712
NFL QBs have a headset to allow them to communicate with the coach
A few years ago they started letting one defensive player do the same.
>>
>>77331776
one the one hand that seems like it'd take a lot away from athletes in terms of being able to distinguish themselves but the coaches become some sorta real-time chess players with RC humans so thats kinda neat
>>
>>77331712
Yes football actually requires strategy
>>
>>77332122
you can have strategy without mics if your players aren't braindead gorillas
>>
>>77332112
that's tbe whole point of the head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator. they make the strategic decisions every play, and the players execute them. that's why football>>>all the other "run around helter skelter" sports (soccer, basketball, hockey, etc.) imo.
>>
>>77332252
it's different for sure and it's cool that sports like that exist but it's not really better IMO, I prefer players own intelligence, game sense, decision making, etc to be a factor rather than turning them into mindless muscle bound drones
>>
>you can use mics on handegg
Nice ((((((sport))))))) retards.

Might as well call it esports.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.