[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be considered an elite player in their sport >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2240.jpg (17KB, 250x241px)
IMG_2240.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>be considered an elite player in their sport
>doesn't even try on defense
players who don't even put in effort on defense are the sports equivalents of curlbros at the gym and should not be respected
>>
>ameridefenses
>>
>>77328044
This. Selke is NOT a meme trophy.
>>
I've never understood this. I was a football (not faggot ball) player/fan growing up and when I started watching the NBA I was like wait...what? They literally don't try to play defense.

How do coaches put up with that? If I was the coach of the knicks I wouldn't for a second. Lebron, Kyrie, i don't give a shit who you are I'd pull your ass right out of the game, get in your face, and throw you on the end of the bench for the rest of the game. Don't wanna play D, that's fine, you don't have to you won't play. The bigger name star it was the more I'd make an example out of him and throw him under the bus in the post game press conference and the more the team would respect me after and the culture would change.
>>
>>77328220
kek
>>
>>77328220
You get there. In football it's pretty much mandatory to do defense work when your team doesn't have the ball, even if you're a striker. However the striker has to be ready to counter-attack. I'd say it's pretty hard to defend as an offensive player in football, but you won't get much shit if you don't get a lot of balls back. Only if you don't make the effort to press.
>>
File: jewish looking guy.jpg (243KB, 1927x1446px) Image search: [Google]
jewish looking guy.jpg
243KB, 1927x1446px
>>77328220
>sit LeBronze
>get fired by LeGM
>>
>>77328220
I would sign a high profile superstar that doesn't play defense like James Harden to a long contract and ruin his legacy by never playing him and not releasing him until he agrees to play defense. Ok maybe not James Harden because he doesn't care about his legacy but someone else.
>>
>>77328220
>Dont wanna play the D
Type like a rational educated human, you filthy nigger.
>>
>>77328044
Fuck off fascist LMAO FAGGOT
>>
>>77334272
>calls someone a filthy nigger
>tells them to type like a rational educated person
ishykys
>>
>>77328220
>how to get fired
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.