[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds that in the end, it's LeBron that gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

What are the odds that in the end, it's LeBron that gets traded instead of Irving? Personally I think it's zero, but if I were the GM of the Cavs I'd make it happen. Kyrie is much younger, and still has a lot of room to grow on top of being a top 5 player right now. Lbj has reached his peak. Now, who would take him knowing he could walk after a year is a good question. But it makes far more sense to get rid of LeBron and rebuild the team around Irving. What say you /sp/
>>
Lebron has a no trade clause that he has to waive
>>
>>77326060
That I did not know, still if I had to convince Kyrie to stay I'd consider cutting him.
>>
>>77326002
LeBron is the better basketball player tho...
>>
LeBrons don't grow on fucking trees you idiot. Kyries are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>77326193
He's also the older player of the two, plus you could say the same about Shaq and look how that turned out
>>77326224
Uh no, that's a ridiculous statement. There are very few POINT GUARDS that can create a shot off the screen, isolation, and pass for assists like Kyrie can. There are maybe 5 or so players of any position right now that can do that, let alone pgs. Any team in the NBA would take him, and I mean any team. He's one of those guys that you make room for, even if you have to get rid of somebody else. LeBron has maybe 1-2 years left. He will end up just like Kobe, his body will start to break down due to years of stress from the game.
>>
>>77326060
he's gonna wave it and take his talent to the Bay Area
>>
No trade Santa Claus
>>
LeBron brings money to Cleveland (which gives money to Dan Gilbert) in other ways than just the Cavs. LeBron money >>>>>> Kyrie Money.
>>
>>77326365
That's what he should've done when he left Miami

And yes I was telling people this when it happened, tho I didn't think they'd be this good. Still, he would've easily passed Jordon if he had
>>
>>77326002
Top five means maybe 4th best scorer who can't play defense at all?
>>
>>77326439
Can't play defense compared to who?
>>
>>77326359
Steroids will help LeBron stay healthy. He has the best shit.
>>
>>77326002
LeBron waives his trade clause to be traded for Draymond.
>>
>>77326425
This. OP is fucking retard who doesn't understand that the NBA is about making money, not winning
>>
>>77326425
Rings bring money to Cleveland too. At what point is money more important than rings? How much money does one man really need?
>>77326439
Oh okay, because today's NBA is a heaven of defensive guards right? Give me a break. You average more than one steal a game and you're considered a great defensive guard. Let me guess, you think curry is the best defensive point guard right?
>>77326448
Steorids can't beat father time
>>77326465
Explain to me how Kyrie can't make Cleveland money like LeBron does
>>
>>77326484
Have you been to Ohio? LeBron is a literal god there and Kyrie is just well-liked. People already don't like Kyrie that much anymore after this news came out.
>>
>>77326484
>Steorids can't beat father time
We'll see. I bet he has at least four more years of top tier play.
>>
>>77326484
LeBron is one of the biggest names in world sports. Kyrie is a fucking literal who on that scale.
>>
File: IMG_0496.jpg (100KB, 1503x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
100KB, 1503x1000px
>>77326484
LeBron is the 2nd highest earning athlete in the world. Kyrie is nobody.
>>
>>77326436
>lebron with gsw's shooting
lads..
>>
>>77326443
literally every other top tier guard but IT?
>>
>>77326002
While bad in the short term, it would be fantastic for the Cavs in the long run. He's not getting any younger and the Cavs would net a king's ransom by trading Lebron. I'm talking at least two all star caliber players + several picks.
>>
>>77326497
As an owner, the goal is to get rings, not please literal nobodies who know jack shit about how to run a team. Even if LeBron stays, the team is far worse off.
>>77326501
I seriously doubt that. He had to carry teams on his back until 2010. Even Kobe didn't have that burden for that long. If he averages 20/5/5 by 36 I'll be really impressed.
>>77326520
Because he's been the guy of the franchise everywhere he has gone. He's an amazing player, I'm not saying otherwise. But today, between the two, I'd stick with Kyrie. It's MORE likely they don't trade Kyrie at all, and instead quietly ask LeBron to leave after this year.
>>77326524
Good point, but seeing how good that team would've been I think it could work. It's not like LeBron doesn't want to pass the ball at all
>>77326528
Drop names, other than Westbrook and cp3
>>
>>77326557
>As an owner, the goal is to get rings

There's no way that you're older than 16 years old.
>>
>>77326609
I'll put it this way; an owner that's passion about the game is serious about winning. In the mlb or nfl you could get away with it, in basketball not so much. There's a reason the bad teams stay bad.
>>
>>77326537
Who do you think would have the best chance to land LeBron?
>>
>>77326359
Kyrie is trash. Every minute Lebron wasn't playing they were getting BTFO.
>>
If I was the owner and had to choose between the two, I would easily pick Lebron.

Irving did absolutely nothing with the Cavs when Lebron wasn't there. Lebron gets on the team and all of a sudden, they make the finals 3 years in a row. And in that eastern division, they'll be alright without Irving.

But none of that matters cause I think Lebron is leaving after this season
>>
>>77326794
And that has nothing to do with the fact that the team is literally built to work with his ON the floor? If anything that should tell you that he's the problem and not Kyrie
>>77326817
Kyrie was a teen when he came into the league. No one that age is ready to carry a team. At this point there is no question he could lead a team into the playoffs by himself. The real question is this; does LeBron win that title without Kyrie? I think not
>>
>>77326847
The guy you want to trade carried the exact same team from day one, what are you talking about?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.