[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>am burger >live in NYC >every wop and spic plays soccer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4627.jpg (272KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4627.jpg
272KB, 2048x1536px
>am burger
>live in NYC
>every wop and spic plays soccer
>play with friends sometimes
>a lot better than some friends on school team
>never played on a team before
>only other time I've played was kicking a ball around my house
What are my chances of going pro?
>>
>>77315740
Probably nonexistent.
>>
>>77315740
You have to be playing every day since you were around 4 years old to even have a chance of becoming a professional footballer. It isn't like American sports where it's just about being tall or fat. Some of your athletes change sports because the skillsets required are so basic and transferable.
>>
>>77315740
Don't be a soccer fag. That shit is for queers and children.
>>
>>77315740
Maybe if you moved to a really remote part of the world
>>
>>77316051
But wouldnt that make you happy seeing as how you're a beta emasculated amerishart subhuman who enjoys masturbating to giganiggers bending over so that you can orgasm at their spandex asses?
https://youtu.be/fDW0IE-EgCs
>>
You don't have to be as good at age 12. But you should be somewhat close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUbqz85gPsA
>>
>>77316258
The irony is you're cucked into speaking my language just to get my attention. Go prance around a field kicking a ball with your other tranny dyel's for all I care.
>>
>>77316061
You mean like I can be a pro in Nepal or something?
>>
>>77316687
Possibly, for 1 shell a week or whatever currency they use there
>>
>>77316277
Well Fernando Torres is one of the best in the world. I'm not saying I'd be Fernando Torres, but I'd be better than Nicklas bendtner
>>
>>77316258
Based Alex Jones.
>>
>>77315945
That's the thing. I am better than some people who've been playing since they were 4. Either they're just bad or I'm really good
>>
>>77316725
Alex jones is retarded. I could breathe and hell think it's a government conspiracy
>>
>>77316965
Reminder his lawyer confirmed it was all an act during his custody hearings, as if that wasn't already obvious 10 years ago.
>>
File: Liédson.jpg (236KB, 390x524px) Image search: [Google]
Liédson.jpg
236KB, 390x524px
>>77315740
Aren't their trials for amateur clubs or something?

There are players who got into it late.

Liedson started professionally at 22, before that he worked at the supermarket. He played for Flamengo, Sporting etc and even got some caps for Portugal.

Bacca didn't become a full time pro until 2009, he was like a busdriver or something.

Maybe you can become an MLS player. Good luck.
>>
>>77316723
LOL Bendtner was one of the best strikers in Denmark. He played many games for Arsenal ( I know he was trash still ).

But if you're making this thread now, you're not going to be anywhere near as good as him.

I think you underestimate the pro level.
>>
>>77315740
if you really think you're good you should go to your nearest mls academy to get scouted by real madrid and bought for 50m euros
>>
>>77315740
MLS pro, maybe. World class pro, I strongly doubt
>>
What is the avg MLS pro getting paid yearly?

Can't be much can it.
>>
>>77317304
Enough, at least, to be a middle class citizen. Its a great trade actually, you don't have to do any heavy shit, have a easy work and can fuck as many girls as you want. The only downside is the retirement at your 40's.
>>
>>77317356
so what, around $200K?

That's more than I thought desu.
>>
>>77317208
He WAS one of the best but now he's trash
>>
>>77317379
The point I'm making is, you don't get to where he did without being very good (at least in relative terms).

Sure he's trash now and you have a better chance now of being than him but still it's a very, very slim one.
>>
>>77317304
Average is 317k but median is 117k
>>
>>77317255
The only problem is MLS academies only take recommendations from youth affiliates or scouting, and getting scouted is next to impossible
>>
MLS isn't that easy to get into.

I'd say it's probably somewhere around English League 1 in terms of overall level.
>>
>>77317648
True and I'd probably have a better chance of getting into a league 1 academy than an mls academy
>>
>>77315740
this description fits literally 2/3 of white kids in nyc

you're an alcoholic its over just get a job
>>
>>77320434
How the fuck can 2/3 of white kids be better than all of their white friends?
>>
>>77316877
Playing a lot doesn't guarantee actual skill
>>
>>77322735
I am good at drinking around defenders and can even regularly score against my schools start goalie
>>
>>77322735
Typo, I meant dribbling
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.