[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Dad? The high school football coach said I had a good arm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: son_i_m_disappoint.jpg (452KB, 1155x988px) Image search: [Google]
son_i_m_disappoint.jpg
452KB, 1155x988px
"Dad? The high school football coach said I had a good arm and good legs... sooooo, would you let me play football? I know you're against it, because a kid died on the field last year, and some others were paralyzed... But the coach said he would teach us good tackle techniques now. Please daddy :)"
>>
>>77311358
Fuck no
You're either going to play baseball or tennis or grow up to be a retarded buff faggot
>>
>>77311358

yes son, enjoy being shot like your brother deandre and your sister lateefah
>>
>>77311358
mmm call me daddy again you little boywhore and drop those pants
>>
>>77311358

Sure, once you make it to the big leagues and you rake in that sweet sweet money and turned into a vegetable Ill make sure to use that money wisely.
>>
football eh coisa de americano baitola ricardinho. vou colocar vc pra jogar na escolinha do flamengo
>>
>>77311358
He lied to you son, football is dying, he is trying his best to get new people into it, america is all about soccer now
>>
>>77311388
this can't be. NFL says they make big money, terrific money, the best of them all. did you see all that money? they have the best money, that's why they are the best.
>>
>>77311377
>chile
>>
>>77311388
>>77311391
Americas not about Soccer or Football anymore, its about civil war now
>>
>>77311377

>texas
>>
Go for it son. I'd rather you chased your dreams than burn out and join the army and die horrifically, or live a life of poverty in a dead end job.

You love sports, you ain't smart. It's not like you are likely to make it any other way that involves intelligence...
>>
>>77311358
Shut up faggot, put on some skates
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.