[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted here from 2011 to 2014. Saw all the Burgerland vs Yurop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0079.png (227KB, 457x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.png
227KB, 457x335px
Posted here from 2011 to 2014. Saw all the Burgerland vs Yurop trolling, semen slurping and all that pre-flag stuff. At what point did this board become 90% soccer.
>>
One of this sites few mods happens to be a piece of shit sjw soccer fan.

He slowly banned and butched fun /sp/ and encouraged generals.

The mod posts in the arsenal general daily.

Everyone who made this plafe great is gone now. What's left is the faggots who love soccer and posting in generals.

For big event's, people comw back and post in the threads. Then leave. I just wonder if the mod is happy with himself and what ue did.
>>
relax my man when the NFL starts there will be lots of threads for you
>>
File: charlie brown.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
charlie brown.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>77311403

>mfw those late night feels threads

Good fucking times. Good fucking times.
>>
>>77311403
>One of this sites few mods happens to be a piece of shit sjw soccer fan.
couldn't be so wrong. mods are heavily pro-amerifats """sports""" and ban whoever makes fun of them.
>>
>>77309438

Better than Niggerlardcollide. People are finally seeing the light.

Basically the mods got rid of the Cancer.
>>
real football won /sp/ and you puny americans have been relegated to your pathetic generals
>>
When asp was created for non-sports like handegg
>>
>>77309438
>At what point did this board become 90% soccer

>NFL, NBA, and NHL are all in off-season
>5 AM EST
>hmmmm, why is the board all soccer

Piss off, you stupid cunt
>>
>>77309438
when yurop won the war senpai
>>
>>77311410
This. Preseason games begin next month calm the fuck down OP.
>>
File: 1452968397415 (1).jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452968397415 (1).jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
amerifats are sleeping. shh, you'll wake them up!
>>
>>77312047
you can hear the lawnmower sleep apnea snore coming from this fat fuck just by looking at this photo
>>
>>77309438
we must find that qt
>>
>>77312047
who sleeps like that?
>>
remember when /hoc/ shitposting triggered the mods so bad they started handing out bans
>>
>>77309438
Saw that babe on the live feed, rewound and paused. Gorgeous girl.

The rest of your post is garbage. At what point did you become a degenerate piece of shit ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.