[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

burst bubble incoming... >Thirteen Chinese Super League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ch-lgflag.gif (12KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
ch-lgflag.gif
12KB, 400x268px
burst bubble incoming...

>Thirteen Chinese Super League clubs could be forced to forfeit their participation in the competition next season after failing to pay their players properly.

>The clubs in question have been told they must settle their arrears by August 15 and send proof to the Chinese Football Association (CFA) or face being denied entry to the league.

>The teams named in a July 11 correspondence between the CFA and the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) include current champions Guangzhou Evergrande as well as big spending Shanghai SIPG, whose squad boasts the likes of Hulk, Ricardo Carvalho and £60million midfielder Oscar.

>Shanghai Shenhua, who have £615,000-per-week Carlos Tevez on their books, are also among the teams named.

>Five lower league sides have also been accused of failing to pay some of their players' salaries and bonuses.
>>
Also why are they so shit at football? They can win lots of medals at the Olympics so they are not complete athletic dunces.

Has anyone watched a Chinese league game? The china lads are laughably bad.
>>
>>77300798
because football takes more than roids or sheer discipline to be able to compete
>>
>>77300785
>Guangzhou Evergrande
kek
e
k
>>
>>77300798
Chinks are relatively shit. You compare their team to the rest of the World, and as the rest of the World play it for 100 years, they look shit. 2bh they are like 25 years late.
This being said, to excel at football, you need to gear up an entire economy for football. You can't scout 5 good guys and train them to death to win 1 Olympic gold medal.
No, you must build from the bottom a football school in each town, to get youths play it (because eye-feet coordination is better learnt before 13 years old)
Then you must have competitive clubs and domestic leagues, then top flight leagues with top players, top training and top facilities.
And then, with a bit of luck, you can have a good NT
>>
>>77300798

All they win at is stupid shit. They actively lobby for less team sports and more things like womens 10m bb guns, trampolines, and other gay shit nobody gives a fuck about.
>>
>>77300904

I really hope they don't get good tbqh. Imagine indistinguishable chinese footballing robots dominating the game.
>>
>>77300990
as far as I understand OP article problem, Chink league reproach "clubs burning money on foreign players", instead of investing on young players development. And that is the problem of the Chink league, they will never get on UEFA/CONMEBOL level if they don't have a good youth development system.
Every big club is backed by a huge football school, even MLS now. is this the case of Chink clubs? looks like no
>>
>>77301039
Guangzhou Evergrande has pretty much the biggest football academy in the world.
>>
>>77301039

They are investing in youth. The government is paying for it themselves. 50000 youth training centres is the goal by 2025. If they are serious about then they can't help but create some great footballers just by the sheer numbers involved.
>>
>>77301088
I didn't know that, makes sense for the number, but do they have the methods?
>>77301102
we think everything has been said and done about football, but fact is it's very little theorized
great football nations come up because they have the good methods, designed empirically. I don't know if Chinks could make it by sheer numbers: find a Messi there, a Buffon there, a Deschamps there, and assemble a team, why not? But as long as their domestic league suck, they won't be much of an international threat (because competition emulates and ask players to give their best)
>>
>>77300785
every one knew this happen
>>
File: inter fan.jpg (122KB, 2048x1344px) Image search: [Google]
inter fan.jpg
122KB, 2048x1344px
>Jiangsu Sunining is between those teams
Kek, intercucks on suicide watch
>>
>>77301248

They limit to 3 foreign players per club. So the rest are all Chinese. If their development plan works out then they should be able to fill the league with good home grown players. Then their national team should come good too. I don't expect them to be great but at the very least they should be able to qualify from the weak AFC
>>
>>77300785
>£615,000-per-week for Carlos Tevez
why are chinks so stupeed
>>
>>77300917
they're insanely good at ping-pong and gymnastics
>>
>>77305517

They do well in individual sports that don't require much tactics.

http://www.olympiandatabase.com/index.php?id=28299&L=1
>>
>>77300785
are people really surprised that nouveau riche chinks are being financially shady? they are all fucking financial frauds and tax evaders. they have no problem stealing money from people.
>>
ukas Podolski has told Sport Bild the Chinese Super League will never join the elite because what happens behind the scenes is "about anything but football."

Former Germany forward Podolski left Galatasaray for Japanese side Vissel Kobe on a two-year deal last week but had earlier been linked with a move to China.

He is reported to have secured an annual salary of around €10 million a year in Japan and, while he accepts he could have made more in the CSL, he said he had reservations about the way business was being done.

"Sure, it's tempting to hear you could earn €15m to €20m in China, but the way of negotiating -- with eight, nine agents sometimes interfering there -- is close to that of criminals," he said.

The 32-year-old added that while wages in CSL might be higher, "what goes into your account in the end will be significantly less given all the dark channels involved."

Despite a number of high-profile stars moving to China in recent times, Podolski said the league itself will not have a big future if it continues on its current path.

"I like China, I have got many fans there, but the football over there will never achieve something like the Bundesliga for instance," he said. "The way they act right now, they will never achieve their goal to become the best league.

"Just looking at what happens behind the scenes, it's about anything but football."
>>
>>77305638
True. The Chinese mindset when doing business is a lot like the Mafia
>>
File: 62316498.jpg (54KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
62316498.jpg
54KB, 500x381px
look at all these flags
look how embarassed they are to admit they are just cheenks
>>
>>77305638
Poldi is smart, he knows Japan honor contract laws
>>
>>77305620
>only chinks do that
All rich people are you dumb faggot
>>
>>77300904
Nigga, the phrase you're looking for is "football culture", as bongs and sudacas call it. China absolutely lacks one
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.