[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gu-Guys He's a good manager right? Not just some guy that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 6Pep-Guardiola-1.jpg (24KB, 670x434px) Image search: [Google]
6Pep-Guardiola-1.jpg
24KB, 670x434px
Gu-Guys
He's a good manager right? Not just some guy that got great players?
>>
come home catalan man
>>
He's good for top teams
Saying he' not good because he never "overachieved" at a shit club where there is no pressure is dumb
If you want to manage great players you choose Pep/Ancelotti/Mou, if you want to fight for EL places you choose Sarri/Emery/Koeman
>>
Friendly reminder that Michael Laudrup was Laporta's first choice to manage Barcelona back in 2008/2009
>>
>>77291900
>He's good for top teams
He's good in leagues with a different class between the top 2-3 and the rest of the league. He'd do well in teams like Juve, Bayern, Barca, PSG. He'd have probably done well in the Premier League when it was a "top 4", before the league started shitting money.
>>
>>77293265
Yeah he really shines at picking world class players (plus Sterling) to beat Crystal Palace
>>
>>77293265
I don't think he'd have succeeded in the Premier League if he had to face Fergie.
>>
I guess when you have a fuckton of arab money anything is possible. Even Poop being a good manager.
>>
>If i pretend they are fullbacks i can play 4 wingers at once

just admit pep is way to clever for you
>>
>>77293359
I mean managers can succeed against Fergie though. José had a great record vs. him, Wenger too before the Arsenal board jew'd out to pay for the Emirates. Don't get me wrong Fergie was one of if not the best club manager of all time but if you'd have put him in charge of Liverpoo, or City when they originally got oil money and he would have done very well. I'd say Fergie would have won in the end alright against him but he still would have done well.
>>
>>77291900
>He's good for top teams
Is he though? He won't be remembered too fondly at Bayern. Not like he was terrible, but still just barely passable.
>>
>>77293474
Fergie literally built Man U from the ground up though. When he took them over, they were trash tier and he transformed the academy and nurtured a multitude of talent in. He then bought wisely and was able to maintain that dominance. Sure he was able to be beaten everyone is but he shaped that club and all of it can be put down to him, he was hardly given the keys to a kingdom like Guardiola was and he didn't just shamelessly try to buy his way out like Pep is now.
>>
File: 1489608396856.jpg (300KB, 1268x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489608396856.jpg
300KB, 1268x720px
>>77291900
>>77293265
>>77293491

>He's good for top teams
>>
>>77293536
No i agree with you completely about that, I'm not saying they're on the same levels in terms of Fergies ability to rebuild. One way to put it I guess would be I'd personally have Pep on the same tier as Wenger, where they did well against him but you have to remember "doing well" against Fergie still meant Fergie fucked you in the long run.
>>
>>77293359
If Mancini did it I don't see why Pep wouldn't
>>
>>77293536
Managers today aren't given the time to build from the ground up in big clubs. They are expected to produce results instantly and because there is so much money in the sport they end up throwing cash at in-form players who can have an immediate impact.
>>
>>77291810
He was good because he innovated the game. However, the game has run past him now and he refuses to catch up. Sort of like the Juan Mata of trainers
>>
>>77293417
>to clever
>to
>>
>>77291810
>leave spending £1billion to finish 3rd to me
>>
>>77291810
I'll answer this question for 35mil GBP
>>
>>77293554
>Poop is literally the giant pulsating brain at the center of the messiverse
>>
>>77291900
>He's good for top teams
Luis Enrique is good for top teams too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.