[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Durant >Carry a shit tier franchise to the best run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MVP.jpg (50KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
MVP.jpg
50KB, 396x594px
>Be Durant
>Carry a shit tier franchise to the best run in their shitty history
>Carry the worst playoff performer of all time (Russel Westbrick) his entire career
>Be a superstar that is willing to take a stepback offensively for Westbrick and focus on defence
>His defence brings GS to its knees
>Westbrick does his usual stuff and blows away the series with sheer memechucking
>Everyone blames him despite putting 32 PPG on 52% TS (108 ORTG) from game 5 to 7 while playing elite defence while Westbrick was putting 26 PPG on 45% TS (98 ORTG) from game 5 to 7 while playing no defence
>Dump Westbrick
>Inmediatly become the best player on the league
>Win a ring and FMVP
Name one thing he did wrong
>>
Be a beta bandwagon bitch
>>
>>77289271
the best basketball bait poster on spee
>>
File: duralpha vs LeBeta.jpg (2MB, 2000x1362px) Image search: [Google]
duralpha vs LeBeta.jpg
2MB, 2000x1362px
>>77289311
>bandwagon
>Put MJ tier performances
It doesn't compute
>>
>>77289376
>Join superteam already constructed
>vs create superteam that has never played together

I mean... fair comparison there...

Swap KD and LeBron last year and I bet you the difference between the Warriors and Cavs would have been far greater.
>>
>>77289433
>Swap KD and LeBron last year and I bet you the difference between the Warriors and Cavs would have been far greater.
Lol.KD alone in 2012 was humilliating LeBron and the refs had to intervene as Stern wanted LeBitch to win his first ring.With fair offciating Durant would be 2-0 against LeBitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv1_YVHt6g4
>>
>>77289487
Who let KD's mom on /sp/ again?
>>
>>77289532
>I am not listening because it hurts mah feelungz
>>
>>77289558
>I'm making excuses because the past did not go as I had hoped
Go get culturally enriched, Spain
>>
>>77289593
>I'm making excuses because the past did not go as I had hoped
What? LeBron has been using Sternball all his career. His gorilla style is not even legal,he is the only one that is allowed to use it
>>
>>77289610
Spain pls stop posting. It's embarrassing. Seriously, the LeBron haters are just as cringeworthy as the LeBron dick riders.
>>
Are we just gonna forget that this dude had the most efficient Finals since Shaq's 2001? Are we just gonna forget that this dude finally proved what a superstar he is once he finally got to play with an actual basketball team? Are we just gonna forget that this dude buttfucked LeHelp hard with no lube, and it took a major refball to prevent the sweep?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.