[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm LeBron James, I'm forgetting about the title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 354362190.jpg (69KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
354362190.jpg
69KB, 1024x695px
If I'm LeBron James, I'm forgetting about the title and gunning it for MVP this year. It's time to remind the press of your uncanny ability to carry shit teams to 50 win seasons. Get your 5th award, exit Cleveland, then join the Spurs to double your ring count. He's not winning in Cleveland. He's not winning with 19 year old Lonzo Ballsack. Here comes Austin Rivers is out of the question. Golden State is packed full with cowards already and San AnToné is simply the best team in Basketball ® when healthy. Search your hearts, you know it to be true.
>>
LeBron in Philly actually makes more and more sense every time I think about it

If he really wants to win it all he should go to Oklahoma City and keep Paul George and show KD how to win championships with Westbrook by his side
>>
File: 1479173500384.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479173500384.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>77285979
Lelbon and simmons.
Looks good on paper. Now you two guys taking rest days everytime they want to.
>>
I will never understand why so many people say Philly is a great destination when none of their players have actually played games yet.
>>
But LeHelp wants it all: 30-35 millions per year, superstar surrounding and owners paying luxury tax millions to appease his humongous ego. Can't have it all, you balding beta faggot.
>>
>>77285979
Westbr*ck is the pointguard LeBron. He needs to hog the ball and is a totally useless shooter. Westbr*ck and LeBron wouldn't be able to win anything together
>>
>>77286499

>Lebron doesn't carry his team and passes too much

>Lebron is a ball hog

Depending on which post you're currently reading everything negative is true about him. You know what I like seeing Lebron lose? Because he's a really good basketball player. He's a very intelligent basketball player. But he doesn't play for my team, so I don't want him to succeed. But for christ's sake he's probably the 2nd best passing foward of all time behind Larry - saying he needs to hog the ball is silly. He hasn't taken over 19 shots per game since 2010. Jordan used to chuck close to 30.
>>
>>77286408
Which he literally would get with the Spurs. That, plus the GOAT HC, the best defender in the league as well as a top 5 player, the best 3&D players, and the best basketball system in the league
>>
File: 23454672424567.jpg (52KB, 754x426px) Image search: [Google]
23454672424567.jpg
52KB, 754x426px
>>77285966

the rockets are the more fun team so he'll go there instead
>>
>>77286806
BANANA BOAT
>>
>>77286734
LeBron needs the ball in his hands all the time.He can't play off ball.Ball hog=/=chucker
>>
>lebron going to any team in the west

He wants his free ride to the NBA Finals every year. He's staying in the east no matter what it takes.

He's going to New York. Huge market. Can play with Porzingis. One more FA pickup and that's an NFL Finals team that will lose to the Warriors with the best of 'em.
>>
>>77286891

>nfl finals
>>
File: 5865w7839783.png (33KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
5865w7839783.png
33KB, 150x200px
>>77286891

>playing for dolan
>nfl finals
>>
>lebron needs to go to the second best team in the west to even sniff a chance at getting a ring
>oh but fuck kd btw

thinking
>>
>>77286761
LeDiva's mentality is not a fit for the Spurs culture. His appetites reach beyond the court, his posse is also after stealth takeover of management wherever they go, hecne the feud with Pat.
>>
>>77286864
Bull fucking shit, while Lebron's touch numbers were high, his time of possession, average seconds per touch and dribbles per touch were not even top 25. He clearly is efficient at moving the ball.
>>
>>77285966
The only reason for BronBron to join the Spurs is to get blowjobs from those pretty lips.
>>
>>77285966
The spurs are a soccer team in disguise. They flop on every slight touch and are boring as fuck to watch
>>
>>77285966
why is this skank wearing a spurs jersey if shes from fucking dallas
>>
>>77286891
lebron is likely tired of sissy white boys at this point
>>
>>77295272
Cuz she cool like dat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.