[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /sp/ going to download, delete and redownload this podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2425.png (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2425.png
63KB, 300x300px
Is /sp/ going to download, delete and redownload this podcast tomorrow morning?
>>
I've tried to listen to it and hated it. I used to really like the videos Big Cat made back in the day but PFTs shtick fucking sucks.
>>
>>77284571
PFT is a real life shitposter. How do you hate it?
>>
>found pardon my take last year
>absolutely love it, only sports podcast i listen to
>had never even heard of barstool sports before it
>try to go on their site
>find it god awful tryhard unfunny bullshit

is this weird
>>
couldnt even listen 10 minutes of the podcast because their tryhard, reddit humor
>>
>>77284755
The Rundown is good when the original three guys are hosting. 90% of the other content is shit though
>>
>>77284769
not sure why you think their humor is tryhard or "reddit". i agreethe actual barstool sports website is tryhard reddit bullshit.

well, their masshole producer hank is tryhard but besides him...
>>
Listened to the TJ Lang episode, it was alright I guess.
>>
>pump up their jj watt interview like its gonna be revolutionary
>it was complete shit

i knew Jj watt couldnt even deliver on that
>>
>>77285082
They literally made fun of him to his face for two episodes.

How was it shit?
>>
>>77284801
did TJ Lang talk about Godgers?
>>
I won't consume any of their shit because clicking a link from their Twitter forces you to download their app. Fuck off, kikes.
>>
>>77285120
JJ Watt interview was shit and they knew it.
Compare it to the Mark Texeira interview. That one was fantastic.

JJ Watt interviewed the way I expect someone like Joe Buck would, and listening to that Joe Buck interview changed my opinion of him (as a person, not his commentator skills).
>>
>>77285120
>>77285164
the difference between joe buck and jj watt is that joe buck is awesome and embraced everyone making fun of him.

jj watt was just sad to listen to how much he bases his self-worth off what other people think of him.

that ending where he was asking pft and bc for advice on how to handle stuff and crying about how no matter what he does on social media people will hate him and how seriously he takes how people view him on twitter was fucking pathetic
>>
>>77285273
True, people like Joe Buck and Danny Kannel were able to take shit and laugh about it, which made them much more likable.

Even though JJ acted like a bitch in the interview doesn't mean PFT and BigCat botched it
>>
>>77285164
the one with john clayton was pretty good also. also the times bug kat gets noticeably riled are hilarious
>>
>>77288672
Damn, I didn't know they had John Clayton on. I figured that would have come up as much as they talk about SVP.

My favorite interaction just between the hosts are when they shit on Billy Football for being a terrible podcaster.
>>
>download podcast
>'alright, lets listen to some gold'
>geico ad ends
>'good morning fellas, today on pardon my take: racism'
>pause it
>close the player
>delete the file
>>
>from north short mass
>first saw barstool in like 2007 as a 8th grader seeing the older kids on the blog in the computer lab
I still check the website for stories but there'sjusf too much long-format content now that I can't get into. Big Cat and PFT are good posters though. Feitelberg and Trent are fucking atrocious and need to be stuffed into a rubbish bin and lit on fire. I know you assholes read this but I'm not alone in thinking Feits is a complete joke. Trent can be saved, but literally everyone I know that reads the site agrees Feits is abysmal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.