[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we just gonna forget that this bitch bailed on his team when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: KD.jpg (996KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
KD.jpg
996KB, 3000x2000px
Are we just gonna forget that this bitch bailed on his team when he couldn't win so that he could coast to free rings on the Warriors?
>>
File: lebraon-retire.jpg (222KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
lebraon-retire.jpg
222KB, 1000x600px
Are we just gonna forget that this bitch bailed on his team when he couldn't win so that he could coast to free rings on the Heat?
>>
I almost feel a little bad for him
#2 player in the world and he makes no difference to the final result if everyone is available to play. He's just insurance in case of a chimpout or injury
>>
>>77266708
>left varejao and trash fo for a fringe playoff team
>left the team that drafted him and westbrook for the team the 3-1'd him and went to back to back finals
totally similar bro, you got lediva
>>
Nah I'm pretty sure everyone remembers that
>>
>>77266615
You should probably be more worried about Kyrie leaving right now.
>>
>>77266893
They weren't even a fringe playoff team at the point he joined
They didn't even 5 players on the roster including him to field a team
>>
>ITT buttblasted cavs dickriders
even kyrie doesnt want to play with lebrick
>>
Are we just going to forget THE FINALS MVP DAD DICKED LEWHO?
DrainingGameWinning3OnLebeta.png
I will never forget kiddo
>>
never
>>
I am a little curious which one will be remembered a few decades from now
Every time there's a stacked as fuck team that poops on the sport for 5-10 years, 20-30 years later all but one guy are turned into afterthoughts to most people
>>
>a league full or mercenaries
>all the 'superstars' are whiny bitches
>arguably the most rigged league outside of soccer and the WWE

I am ashamed a Canadian invented this sport
>>
>Durant carries a shit tier franchise and a shit tier team with a ballhog meme chucker that destroys the team from the inside to 1 finals and 4 WCF putting the best playoff performances in history
>He has to stay in a shit franchise because some NEETs online want it that way
>>
>>77266847
>>77266615
Neither of these posts are able to absorb the fact that KD won finals MVP, and was the best player on the court during the series

>>77266893
>>77266969
Are you so stupid that you are unaware that Lebron brought bosh and allen with him to that team? or are you pathetically attempting to fool those who actually follow basketball?

KD left the shithole where westbrick played selfish basketball, and went to a team that plays team basketball...at which point KD elevated his game to became finals MVP...all glory

History will remember the rings...it will not remember the sorry objections made by autists on 4chan: fact. I understand your need to construct reality in a way that doesn't make you want to commit suicide, but please project your fantasies somewhere else
>>
>>77267059

curry will be the face of that team years from now
>>
>>77266615
That doesn't sound right.
>>
>>77266615
I can't wait for this guy to make 100 anti-Lakers threads a day when Lonzo finally puts them back on the map.
>>
>>77266708
Agreed
>>
>>77267562
>the city of this spic curry dickrider
bow to your MVP peasant
>>
People will forget when the NBA folds by 2025 when people realize its the most abhorrent sports league on the planet, when 2 teams win every title, the officiating is rigged, and they are tired of the nonstop TMZ tier social media drama that permeates this cesspool of a sport
>>
>>77267689
Rivalries is what creates the most hype.More parity=fewer views.It is pretty much proven at this point
>>
File: tv.jpg (84KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
84KB, 712x1000px
>>77267738
*blocks your path*
>>
>>77267753
Good. Fuck it.
>>
>>77267753
thank christ for this. my dream is that ratings continue to fall until 2022 or whenever their bullshit CBA ends, and the owners are so fed up with the NBA bullshit that they lock out the players for a year and fix everything wrong with this abhorrent excuse of a sport league

then again, with the fanbase the NBA has (minorities and teenagers), it's like beating up someone with down syndrome the way they do this shit
>>
>>77267753
>The peak of ratings was during the bullswinlmao
Just proving my point.Besides internet has fucked cable ratings pretty hard
>>
>>77267851
Those aren't cable ratings dummy
>>
>>77267851
>just proved my point

How? Jordan and the Bulls were actually likeable

Nobody gives a fuck about LeShit and the Millennialiors
>>
>>77267753
Nobody has cable anymore. Why do people not realize this.
>>
>>77267919
see
>>77267876
That's why it's only ABC
>>
>>77267597
LeBron was the best player on the court and it isn't even close

People will always remember the "rings" KD won in golden state for what they are.
>>
>>77267919
>nobody

"you and your other 19 year old friends" isnt everybody in the country. adults have cable
>>
>>77266708
>Le but the Heat didn't win 73 games and have 3 All stars so it's okay man
>>
>>77266615
Are we just gonna forget that this dude had the most efficient Finals since Shaq in 2001? Are we just gonna forget that this dude finally proved what a superstar he is once he finally got to play with an actual basketball team? Are we just gonna forget that this dude buttfucked LeHelp hard with no lube, and it took a major refball to prevent the sweep?
>>
>>77267105

>WWE
>A Sport

I'll give you the benefit if the doubt and say you made a massive typo and meant to say boxing, leaf.
>>
>>77266615
>capitalism wins again bitch

I don't have a problem, now if the Hornets can turn Dwight into a team player.
>>
>>77266917
/thread
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.