[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than mls supporters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: images (24).jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than mls supporters who chant and beat drums during games
>>
Yes, legions of my fellow Amerifats breathing heavily, fanning themselves in the summer heat, farting/sharting, and/or snoring. So yeah, I'll take the drums and chants.
>>
>>77263572
fans shouldn't be fans?
wtf kind of thinking is that?

btw, no MLS game ever had fires and flares, because North America is the epitome of civilization
>>
>>77263858
>btw, no MLS game ever had fires and flares

OP's image is of a game in Chicago with fires and flares
>>
>>77263572
AS OPPOSED TO WHAT, SITTING QUIETLY WITH AN OCCASIONAL GOLFCLAP?

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>77263572
>Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than mls supporters
Yeah, you.
>>
>>77263572
>wishing to be european this badly
>>
>>77263572
>american """""passion""""""
>>
>>77265297

This desu
>>
>>77263572
That's the only way to support in a game. I don't see why Americans should be special snowflakes.

>>77263858
No pyro, no party.
>>
>scarves
>drums
>singing
>flags
I want to enjoy MLS but its hard when the fans seem to care more about RPing as europoors than the actual game.
>>
>>77263702
>>77263877
>>77265234
>>77265262
Embarrassing.
>>
>>77263572

Yes complaining about it more autistic
>>
>>77263572
yeah, European ultras who ideologize their thuggish, destructive working class behavior (while hating on racial minorities for supposedly doing the same thing) through football fandom, acting as if behaving like an uncivilized chimp in and outside the stadium is somehow an elevated form of passion that a mere human fan just simply cannot comprehend.
>>
>>77263572
This.
Customers aren't supposed to enjoy or take pleasure from the product ffs
They're supposed to watch commercials and buy stuff
>>
>>77269273
Exactly, they should be sitting down and trying to watch the entertainment brought to them by Verizon and AT&T, sponsored by Burger King.
>>
Don't they do shit like this in Eastern Europe?
>>
>>77269118
Good to see not all Americans are classless buffoons. Top post, anon!
>>
It's not that they beat drums and chant that makes them autistic, it's that they're American. No offence, that's just sorta how it is. But I was impressed by the atmosphere in some of the preseason games I saw and didn't think it cringy at all.
>>
>>77270112
yeah, and that's the reason average attendance for first division football is like fucking 500 people per match, because normal people don't want go to live football games anymore
>>
>>77263572
yeah they instead should clap and shout defense while singing seven nation's army
>>
>>77263572
Is there anything more cancerous and autistic than caring about people supporting their local team? Watch boreball if you want people to sit quietly and eat for hours
>>
>>77271788
You're probably fat.
>>
>>77271858
probably not, but you are a cuck for defending dumbass Americans
>>
>>77271762
DEE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EEFENCE
>>
soccer is fucking gay
>>
>>77263858
Lol every tfc game used to have flairs. They smoke the fuck out of the feild every goal.
>>
>>77271762
only if the screens ask them to, though
>>
I fricking hate this. I can't even hear what company is sponsoring the game because it's too loud. How will I know what to buy next?
>>
Yes.
English stadium "atmosphere" .
>>
>>77273112
Fucking chimp. Good atmosphere is being mannered and polite to each other and offering astute observations on the gourmet football matches our rarefied Premier League offers up.
>>
OK behavior at stadium:
>remain seated of you fat ass
>eat
>yawn
>browse facebook on your phone
>eat
>say "d-fence" when announcer ask it
>eat

NOT OK behaviour at stadium:
>yell
>dance
>sing
>cry
>shout "FUCK THE REFEREE!!"
>get thrilled when your team wins
>get upset when your team loses
>start brawl with other team supporters
>kill players
>burn the stadium
>>
OMG so european! True british tradition
>>
>>77265297
Spotted the shitskin
>>
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>77273788
>kill players
>burn the stadium

The best
>>
>>77273788
Liverpool behavior:
>>96
>>
>>77273788
>start brawl with other team supporters
>kill players
>burn the stadium
You're missing all the fun
>>
I just like the fact that they're trying 2bh and i think it feels a bit cringey because it doesn't have a long enough history yet
>>
>>77271762
This is the way live sporting events should be enjoyed
>>
>>77263572
i don't see the problem with that
>>
>>77281425
I'm fine with it as long as I get the feeling that they're trying to establish there own football culture. But with a lot of US ultras you get the feeling that they watched Green Street a bit to often.
>>
>>77281791
100% this. its LARPing

it sucks because I'm just a regular sports fan and I happen to really enjoy soccer. but most of the other fans are insufferable
>>
>>77281791
>>77281425
Hopefully the more obnoxious shit will die off, but every time there is a new expansion team you get a new crowd of LARPers

>>77281855
Fucking this. I just want to drink beer and watch a game not sing faggot songs
>>
>>77263572
I dunno at least they're having a good time and not shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>77282057
>not shitposting on 4chan
wouldn't be to sure about that.
>>
File: _70080554_poorpark_getty624.jpg (64KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_70080554_poorpark_getty624.jpg
64KB, 624x351px
>>77263858
>North America is the epitome of civilization

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77286603

And that place probably has better sanitary and utilities than your shit hole country
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.