[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 15 minutes to convince me as to why I should begin following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: icon2[1].jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
icon2[1].jpg
23KB, 600x600px
You have 15 minutes to convince me as to why I should begin following this league.
>>
File: 1479173500384.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479173500384.gif
1MB, 290x189px
You were an idiot thinking lelbon is good?
>>
>>77259263
You shouldn't
>>
nigger loving is a thing in certain (((Circles)))
>>
Parity is everything in professional sports. Due to small roster sizes, your team is always literally one good signing away from contending for a championship.
What euros don't understand is that this power dynamic makes scouting and coaching the single most important factor in franchise success. There's been studies done in soccer showing that coaches have no statistical significance on season outcomes. This makes American sports the most interesting tactically, strategically, and intellectually.
>>
>>77259263
>15 minutes

Unironically less than that amount of time is important in an apehoop game. All that matters is the final 15 seconds because the scoring is so frequent and, because the scoring is so frequent, it takes any joy away when anyone does score.
All American sports are fucking garbage though with no real entertainment value (apehoop for reasons I've said, baseball is comfy, but not exciting, furpuck is the definition of faux tough guys and handegg is so boring they literally have to pay celebrities to sing at half time like the spectators are troops in the Middle East just so they won't leave) and that's why the rest of the world hates American sports.
>>
>>77259510
>parity is everything
>lakers, celtics, spurs, bulls and warriors have won 70% of the titles

>signing one good player can make your team a championship contender
>then says that tactics and strategies are most important

real shame your reasoning contracts itself
>>
>>77259587
soccer fans literally start singing and chanting during games because of how boring it is
>>
>>77259611
Brainlets exhaust me. Being able to do something is not the same thing as doing it. If you fail to sign a player who can single-handedly win games, then it is down to coaching who wins the most games. This is fundamentally different from soccer where it has been proven that coaches are statistically insignificant.
>>
>>77259263
I don't give two fucks what you follow. I will say, NBA has the best shit posters and best memes.
>>
>>77259919
/thread
Self-centered fucks.
>>
>>77259263

You get to see black men and Euros emasculate white Americans
>>
>>77259919
>best shit posters and best memes.

wow, what a great sports league
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.