[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All jokes and memes aside, why hasn't a big club came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

All jokes and memes aside, why hasn't a big club came in for him ?
>>
>you now realize vardy scored 13 in league play last season

I thought it was like 5. I rate him now.
>>
>>77258181
He was superb in the second half of last season

He's a genuine good player why clubs are blowing ridiculous money on strikers when you could probably sign vardy for 30mil I don't understand
>>
Pace babby now in his 30s. It's all down hill from here. You'd have to pay what £30m? Then 100k a week on a 3 or 4 year contract. What's a 34 year old Vardy going to be like? Not worth it.
>>
Vardy is pretty good and should be in the England starting XI. Kane is absolute shit for them, has a bad attitude too.
>>
>>77258141
Liverpool wanted him
>>
>>77258442
Kane hasn't been good for England, but it's absurd to say that he should be replaced, he's by far England's best player.
>>
>>77258398
The money that is being thrown around at the minute 30 mil for the last season or two in his prime is deffinetly worth it
>>
>>77258442
I would say that they should both be worked into the England starting 11

Why roy didn't choose to do this at the euros following the seasons they had was ridiculous
>>
because most clubs do realise that he's a tools-downing, shit-talking racist chav that's absolutely nothing special

only club he'd suit with this cv is liverpool

>>96
>>
>>77258141

Arsenal tried to sign him last summer but he signed a new contract with Leicester iirc
>>
>>77258597
> a tools-downing, shit-talking racist chav
The irony of a pole saying this
>>
>>77258181
They have, he turned down Arsenal last year.

Wait....nevermind, Arsena aren't a big club.
>>
>>77258141
Tactically, Vardy is a dinosaur-type of striker.

All he does is running in-behind defences and hoping for through balls. No top team uses forwards for that. Not since Inzaghi hung his boots at Milan.

He looks good in a purely counterattacking team with little passing ability because whatever space the ball is played to, he can chase it down.

For a upper-shelf team that spends 2/3 of the game on the opposition's half with 65%+ possession, his usefulness would be highly limited.
>>
>>77258398
Vardy hasnt been playing at a high level for too long. His legs can easily take him for another 4-5 seasons. He's easily worth 30-40M when going by the current market rate.
>>
>>77260672
Athletico, arsenal, Dortmund, utd off the top of my head are all big teams that could fit him in

In arsenals case particularly, he could do the job of lacazette, perhaps more efficiently as he is premier league ready , at half the cost
>>
>>77260752
>Dortmund
You do realize Aubameyang is better at everything Vardy is good at, right
>>
>>77260770
How many league titles has that black cunt won
>>
>>77260770
>>77260794
Jokes aside yeah I would probably rather Aubameyang than vardy in my team , although they are similar players of similar skill level , but Aubameyang is one of the most sought after players in Europe whereas no one seems interested in vardy
>>
>>77258141
>All jokes and memes aside

Answered your own question right there.
>>
>>77258141
Are you serious? He has terrible on the ball ability.
>>
Because he's lower class.

Its disgusting
>>
>>77260770
You do realise neither Ligue Un nor the Bundesliga are close to the PL in terms of parity right? And because we don't have meme rules that try to force parity (like all American "sports") parity generally means more teams are fighting for the title which means the league is more difficult overall. I know it's hard for Americans to understand that, contrary to popular belief, the CL isn't actually a good example of who the best team in Europe are.
I wish you would start understanding this because it keeps getting more and more embarrassing
>>
>>77268829
Are you serious? He's twice the dribbler Kane is
>>
>>77268927
??? Give me a fact pls not just a your brainfical.
>>
>>77268908
>You do realise neither Ligue Un nor the Bundesliga are close to the PL in terms of parity right?

The powers of delusion are reaching such critical heights in Britain that soon the energy released might definitely cut off the island from the fabric of space and time.
>>
>>77258141
He's 30.
>>
>>77268939
Watch more Football
>>
>>77268959
It's Ogre
>>
>>77268961
Kane did more successful dribbles than Vardy, Not me you should watch football. His on-the ball skills are amateur.
>>
File: Woy1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Woy1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77258554
I wonder why
>>
>>77268866
This

It's yet more stigmatisation of the traditional white working class.

Vote BNP.
>>
>>77269003
>Watches Euro 2016

Vardy has a similar skill set to a young Andy Cole, I don't suppose you know who that is being a >muh Kane fag
>>
>>77269023
>Watch EPL since 14/15
Kane has been winning 2 times top scorer in EPL. I think you know what it means.
>>
he's like the white drogba ie a late bloomer

so he would fit mourinhos system perfectly because he has the pace, unfortunately fort him he isnt big or black enough
>>
>>77258694
t. Mehmet Al-Akaharid
>>
Can't wait for him to play for this club!
>>
>>77258398
He might not go downhill that fast, Bellamy stayed quick right until the end.
>>
>>77269003
and considering vardy is far quicker than kane, that looks pretty bad on vardy
>>
His club owner isn't a jew and having a shitty agent doesn't help either.
Imagine if Raiola or Mendes is his agent, BAM 60mil.
Imagine if Lester owner is a jew, BAM 55mil + addons
>>
>bongs talking smugly about football
>last cup they won was in the 70ies

HOLY FUCKING SHIIET LMAO!
>>
>>77258141
Because he's coke head and loves the Mandy.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.