[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>great national team, arguably the best in the world >league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: deutschland.png (12KB, 443x599px) Image search: [Google]
deutschland.png
12KB, 443x599px
>great national team, arguably the best in the world
>league is absolute dogshit

explain.
>>
Bundesliga is the league based in Germany, not the German league. Same reason why England can be trash but their league better than Germany
>>
it is what it is
>>
File: 8765.jpg (75KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
8765.jpg
75KB, 324x324px
Leipzig will rule the bundesliga
bayern is finished
>>
>>77252300
this.
>>
>>77252295
Even tho I agree with your statement, I don't really see how it applies to the deutsche case. I mean, practically all the relevant german players are in Germany, but also their above and below average players.
>>
The league has a really high standard with lots of interesting teams.
Second only to Spain imo. Especially in terms of modern and innovative ideas.
The star factor may be bigger in Italy and England but the results speak a different language :^)
>>
>>77252375
One CL in the last 15 years, 0 uefa cups/Europa leagues in the last 20 years. What results are you referencing?
>>
>>77252479
the high UEFA coefficient and the success of the German youth academies
>>
>>77252479
Arsenal and Tottenham come to mind
>>
>>77252267
>league is absolute dogshit
there's not a lot of money in the league, because no one wants to watch it because they all feed bayern, who financially survive playing in an irrelevant league by being successful in the championsleague.
>>
>>77252529
There is unironically more money than in Italy and Spain
>>
>>77252537
theoretically possibly but not in circulation
>>
>>77252267
>most teams are "poor" and can't attract real stars
>therefore they are forced to bring through their own players and foster a footballing culture that puts the collective over the individual
>this leads to a rich pool of serviceable squad players for the national team, that are reinforced by a handful of world-class players in key areas
>but the clubs are kind shit

It's not rocket science
>>
>>77252552
Yeah, things might have changed with the Chinese investing plastic money but club revenues and salaries were still higher last time i checked
>>
>>77252595
why are you talking about france
>>
It's the second best league
>>
>>77252537
Not unironic. Football is a business and you can't beat German business practice. Italy and Spain are based more on patrons. It sucks that Italian clubs are selling to foreign owners... that's fkn eplel style.
>>
>>77252267
no mudslime oil sheikhs owning clubs.
the one team supported by a sheikh got absolutely BTFO and now plays in an amateur league.
>>
>>77252267
Nlo dirty arab money
>>
>>77252479
bayern winning 2013 CL was 15 years ago
>>
>>77252267
It's your fucking cuntry Kraut. You explain.
>>
>>77252267
It's divegrass. Everything is dogshit
>>
Literally Brazil.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.