[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2041. You're in your house or apartment, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: O.J._Simpson_.jpg (14KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
O.J._Simpson_.jpg
14KB, 220x280px
The year is 2041. You're in your house or apartment, and you wake up to your phone ringing. It's your girlfriend or your wife or your mother. They say, "Turn on the newsfeed on your computer."

"Why?" you ask.

"Lebron James' wife was murdered."

"Holy shit!" you say. "What happened?"

"Yeah," says the other person. "Lebron's a suspect. He's in a high speed chase right now with fifty cops on his tail, Dwayne Wade is driving."
>>
>>77248225

I'm so glad that we all agreed to get rid of Football back in 2030 and accept American Handegg as our number 1 sport. Otherwise why else would this even make the news?
>>
>>77248247
Well it's 2041. Lebron is a movie star and owns a soccer team in Cleveland. He's married to a beautiful white woman.
>>
>>77248259

I'm still surprised that he managed to marry Princess Charlotte and is next in line for the British throne after the tragic death of Prince George.
>>
>>77248283
That was fucked up, But did you see him in Fast & Furious 19?! Shit was FETCH.
>>
>>77248225
The morning of the murders and the bronco chase were weeks apart.
>>
>>77248305
Meh, they need former president Dwayne Johnson to participate in the series again
>>
The year is 2041. I have yet to feel death's peaceful embrace. Why I am still here, I ask my self everyday, as I make the commute to my office cubicle.

Life is the 4th quarter and I've been kneeling to run off time, even though I am down a significant score. When will she hit 0:00.
>>
>>77248471
You definitely need to move out of Buffalo.
>>
>>77248552
I need to start sniffing glue again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.