[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last season, the Cavs were outscored by 90 points in 574

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: i.png (177KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
177KB, 350x254px
>Last season, the Cavs were outscored by 90 points in 574 minutes when Irving played and James didn't. In the playoffs, they were outscored by 30 points in 61 minutes. In the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors, the Cavs were outscored 37-13 when Irving was on the court and James was off
3 years in Cleveland w/o Lebron and the best he could do was 33-49 in the East. They never win when he plays and Lebron sits since he came back. This dude isn't worth a pack of bubble gum in a trade for what he gets paid. I feel bad for whatever team gets him because everyone will fawn over him and wonder why their team got worse and blame something else.
>>
OP is a fat fuck.
>>
>>77245603
The fuck? Random
>>
>>77245603
LEAFS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>tfw delicious tears of the anonymous
>>
Op is right, people dont understand what carrying a team entails in the nba. Only a handful of guys have ever done it. LeBron has done that for years. Melo and D wade, two great players, never carried a team to success.

And now Kyrie, a high average to average pointguard, and certainly not one of the all time greats, wants to convince a gm to build a team around him?

Kyrie out, Melo in and Cavs are back in the finals, while Kyrie wont make the playoffs.
>>
What was the score when LeBron was on the floor and Kyrie wasn't?
>>
>>77246107
+162
>>
He's a fantastic role player, if he thinks he can go to some shithole like the Knicks and make them a championship contender by himself then he's a fucking moron. He claimed that he wanted a bigger role on a team and he simply needs to be the #2 man no matter where he goes. Russell Westbrook averaged a fucking Triple Double and he couldn't pull a team into championship contention by himself, and Kyrie is no fucking Russell Westbrook
>>
>>77246093
>D Wade never carried a team
Did you forget about the 05-06 Heat team that won because D-Wade went off?
>>
Kyries fucking good. The problem is he needs someone to play off of. He can't just go off on his own. I don't get what's going on here, why is he suddenly so cocky that he needs to be #1. He can't wait 2 fucking years?
>>
>>77246253
Cleveland will be a dumpster fire by the time Lebron leaves, Kyrie is just looking forward
>>
>>77246200
They won because the refs handed them the finals
>>
>>77246093
Dwade never carried a team? 2006? Get off /sp/ you dumb faggot
>>
Would Kyrie Love Thompson and the next 2 years drafts be enough to get
Wiggins Towns and antetokounmpo?
>>
Kyrie hit the three that literally saved Lebums career so stfu
>>
>>77245537
when's the bonfire festival in Cleveland?
>>
>>77247934
Oh yeah, 'cause the Warriors did such a good job scoring in those last 4.5 minutes.
>>
>>77247926
that wouldn't be enough to get antetokounmpo alone
>>
>>77247934
>it's a treat 3 points like they're worth more than the other 250 scored in a game episode
>>
>>77246093

Who the fuck is james harden?
>>
>>77247934
And lebron lead both teams in all four major stats going into game 7....oh yeah he also made key blocks and carried the ea, in the first half. You guys are fucking idiots, at least watch the game objectively you lebron dick riding hater
>>
>>77246200
What are Alonzo mourning and shaq
>>
>>77246319
Please tell me what the Miami Heat accomplished after Shaw left and before Lebron came. Hint: it's absolutely fucking nothing
>>
>>77246093
>Melo and D wade, two great players, never carried a team to success.

Wade carried the '06 Heat
>>
He's under contract for another 3 years. Fuck him!

Make his ass fulfill his contract terms!
>>
>>77246093
yes, but carrying a team as a solo player is nigh impossible due to super teams in the current era
>>
File: kekking.webm (2MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
kekking.webm
2MB, 405x720px
>>77245537
lediva checks himself out everytime they begin to lose?
then he starts pouting on the bench and his people gives the go signal to espn about this statistic?
who does he give the ball to in the 4th quarter in crucial cluth moments?
yeah, we all know who.
kek
>>
>>77258060
Make sure to restock on that tinfoil, m8. It's not a conspiracy that Kyrie on the court makes it 5 v 4.5
>>
And lediva gives good defense.
>>
File: 1488084692037.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488084692037.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>77254535
I hope youre not serious asking who tf james "defense" harden is.
Fyi, james "mfing defense" harden is the dude that narrowly beat lebron "king clutch" james as the mvp of intergalactic super league of '54.
>>
>>77259468
Whatever your definition of good is > little to none
>>
>>77245537
Lol wasn't he like 19 years old when Lebron wasn't there? No shit
>>
>>77245537
>plays no defense
>doesn't pass
>scores at will though
Cavs fan here. Dump him for a star as fast as possible. Go go go.
>>
>>77263337
DRose got the Bulls to .500 and into the playoffs as a rook and he and Kyrie still played in the same East where 7 & 8 seeds had losing records.
>>
>>77263395
>Guy goes off for over 40 pts and ices the game with a clutch 3 to win first Finals ever
>1 season later say he's garbage and should be traded.
How quickly they forget, ungrateful ass Cavs fans. Just like when Lebron left and there was jersey burning, but when he came back the city slurped his dick.
>>
>>77265177
>ungrateful ass
Don't talk like a nigger if you want people to take you seriously. I appreciate what Kyrie did but he's falling short of his potential and it was the deciding factor this year. If he played PG and not SG like a selfish prick, the Ws would have lost again. Instead, he tried to do it all himself and didn't play team basketball. As I said, I like the guy but it's time to give up on him as prospective longterm talent and accent that he's reached his peak, not because of his ability but because of his mentality. I'd rather have Kevin Love than Kyrie at this point because he at least is playing to his potential and never complains.
>>
Avery Bradley says he's the toughest guy to cover. Don't care what Cav fans think. Cs'll take him. We'll give you IT lololol
>>
why is irving on the court more than lebron anyway? is lebron too frail like curry to play big minutes?
>>
>>77267843
He isn't
>>
>>77245603
Kek
>>
>>77267789
You should be the Gm somewhere
>>
>>77246275
glad somebody remembers accurately

that run was a total shit show
>>
>>77254535
>le'antoni system babby choker that fouled out in midcourt to avoid getting embarrassed in an elimination game with no parker or kawhi
lmao fuck right off idiot
>>
>>77247934
reminder that lebron scored the three to tie, reminder that he scored the freethrow to make it a 4 point game.

leave skip
>>
>>77247946
We're not even worried desu, though most are just feeling a bit stung that Kyrie is coming out as a snake. But it'll work out for us, and Kyrie will get exposed.
>>
>>77245603
Based Leaf
>>
Kyrie's a better individual/highlight player than he is an actual basketball player. He can drive the lane at will at times, but also can be Kobe tier non passing chucker too.

He won't sniff the finals unless he somehow got to the Spurs and they still have Kawhi. Kyrie's a very good player, but not a great one, and he won't look as good playing on a team without LeBron taking most of the defensive attention.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.