[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't finds a single ting in this article that u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0532.jpg (134KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0532.jpg
134KB, 1000x1000px
If you can't finds a single ting in this article that upsets you then you are a lost cause

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jul/22/australian-ninja-warrior-is-extremely-fun-to-watch-but-is-it-really-a-fair-game
>>
not gonna read and nice archive link lmao
>>
>>77245445
>not using adblocker
>not using up Guardian funds by increasing workload on their servers
>>
>>77245971
>>not using adblocker
Already do.
>>not using up Guardian funds by increasing workload on their servers
Yeah I'm sure one of Britian's largest news outlets is gonna feel that arduous strain of a few cents/pence.
>>
>>77246016
They are crying for donations every day.
Think they lost money last year.
>>
>>77246070
Well, I stand corrected.

but still not reading lmao
>>
>>77245376

>the competition didn’t screen participants for performance enhancing drugs

Yeah, that's an issue. Either explicitly allow drugs, and throw away tons of sponsor money, or ban them and enforce the ban.

>Deaf guy can't hear the buzzer that DQd him

It's hard to think of everything. He was able to compete, so fuck it. It wouldn't be too hard to implement a lighting system in conjunction w/ the buzzer going forward. A total non-issue

>Womyn can't do as well as men

The only valid point was that women are generally more flexible than men, and this 'sport' doesn't reward that. That's undermined by the fact that this 'sport' isn't testing flexibility you bunch of knucledragging chucklefucks.
>>
>>77245376
>The guardian
Fake news
>>
>>77248327
>Either explicitly allow drugs, and throw away tons of sponsor money, or ban them and enforce the ban.

Oh, third option. Two divisions: Clean and juiced
>>
>>77245376
3 > 4 >> 1 >> 5 > 2
>>
There's a link in that article that says cricket is Australia's national sport. Its not AFL? Rugby league?
>>
>>77248404
>even considering the nigs
2 and 3 only. 4 looks like an old tranny.
>>
>>77248512
Actually I think she looks like an aged version of Alexis Texas
>>
File: erinriley.jpg (7KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
erinriley.jpg
7KB, 140x140px
poltards get too triggered over this shit imo. you ever notice that reputable male writers never write this shit? because its a sideshow, which is all it will ever be. it doesnt even make a ripple.
>>
So basically she is mad because less woman than men can complete the obstacle course because lack of upper body strength(shocking).

Instead the course should have more obstacles that test flexibility instead of climbing shit.

I rate it a 8/10 on the stupid scale, OP gets a 9/10 for falling for the bait and posting it here, and I get a 10/10 for actually clicking the link and scimming the article(I didn't read it)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.