[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will America become a cricket superpower? We have menta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

When will America become a cricket superpower? We have mentally ill Indian businessmen who want to throw millions of dollars at stadiums, lmao

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2017/07/19/atlanta-scores-new-processional-cricket-team.html
>>
Is that an Indian woman? That's like one of 5 beautiful Indian women I've ever seen

How can a country with over a billion people have such little attractive women?
>>
>>77243399
I would actually support cricket in the US
>>
It will never happen because baseball is too big in America. Baseball literally has to die, otherwise it'll siphon all the top talent away from cricket.
>>
With soccer not gaining any ground over the last 40 years, why the fuck do you think cricket would fair any better?
>>
>>77245243

tons of hot indian chicks at my school....when they are hot, they are out of this world.
>>
>>77245243

Because like 90% of them live in their own faeces and can't take care of themselves like that one in OP
>>
File: zainab.png (937KB, 597x830px) Image search: [Google]
zainab.png
937KB, 597x830px
>>77245243
Zainab is a treasure of glorious Pakistan
>>
Id watch it

but I think the problem is a) we already have baseball, and b) the concept of games lasting over multiple days is too weird for the american public
>>
>>77245596
what's the difference
>>
>A sport i which poo in the loos are relevant

No thanks
>>
Post more got Indian chicks
>>
>>77245243
how isolated are you from society? This is "I was surprised Hang Greenberg didn't have horns" tier unawareness of how people look
>>
>>77243399
Not for a long time, if ever. This isn't like soccer where it isn't taken as seriously as other sports but virtually every American has played and watched soccer at some point in their lives. I would guess that 99% of Americans could not tell you a single thing about cricket. By that I mean that they couldn't name one player that has ever played the sport or provide even a vauge description of the game rules. All we know about it is that they play in England and use the goofy bats.
>>
File: designated shitter.jpg (146KB, 579x586px) Image search: [Google]
designated shitter.jpg
146KB, 579x586px
>>77248038
>>
>>77248069
Not him, I have seen a lot of Indian and never seen a single attractive one in real life, hot Indians are like a unicorn
>>
File: 1494497934382.jpg (161KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494497934382.jpg
161KB, 1080x720px
>>77245243
>>
>>77248300
>99% of Americans could not tell you a single thing about cricket
I couldn't and I am a sports junkie. I watch all 4 pro leagues, college football/basketball, and nascar closely, and at least in some general sense know what's going on in about 10 other sports to at least carry a conversation. When it comes to cricket, I don't know a fucking thing about it.
>>
>>77245596
This is a top waifu
>>
Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.
>>
>>77245596
>Zainab is a treasure of glorious Pakistan

...with a Persian first name...
>>
>>77248713

75 million? That's pretty insane. However cricket is more popular globally.
>>
>>77248737
>>77245596

Actually her full name is Persian. Zainab is a common Persian first name for women, and Abbas...well... duh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_I_of_Persia

and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar_Abbas

which is close to Pakistan (relatively speaking)
>>
My name is Daniel Hay and I am a proud Toronto Blue Jays customer.
>>
File: ATT-Lindbergh-1280x720-1024x576.jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ATT-Lindbergh-1280x720-1024x576.jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
>>77243399
Atlanta just likes building stadiums. Eventually they're going to start tearing down stadiums still in the process of being built so they can start on the next one. No surprise that they'll get a Cricket stadium.
>>
>>77243399
>When will America become a cricket superpower?

When all its nations unite.
>>
>>77248769
What is your endgame?
>>
>>77248769
based trannyiel how's Ivana going?
>>
>>77245243
You really need to get out more, lad.

Indian girls are found in all shapes, colours, sizes, hairiness and smells. My fav. is Lavender Curry.
>>
Cricket in New England.
>>
>>77243399
Never.

TV networks want no part of it.

Consider that MLB is desperately trying to improve "pace of play" because 3-4 hour baseball games are too long for TV. Even the NFL thinks they need to shorten games at this point.

>>77245371
Also this.

Besides, even in England, my understanding is that cricket is pretty much something mostly old people and country folk care about. It's nowhere near as popular as soccer.

Cricket is far bigger in India than it is in its native country. Ask me again when it gets big in a country that understands indoor plumbing.

>>77245868
>the concept of games lasting over multiple days is too weird for the american public
There's arguably a precedent in golf, but golf is way more TV-friendly than cricket.
>>
>>77254495
t.brainlet
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>77254829
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.