[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 2 2 million >TWO HUNDRED TWENTY TWO MILLION >TWO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 873870.jpg (103KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
873870.jpg
103KB, 900x738px
>2 2 2 million

>TWO HUNDRED TWENTY TWO MILLION

>TWO

>HUNDRED

>TWENTY

>TWO

>MILLION
>>
NICE

REDDITSPACING

FUCKING

GYPSY
>>
Why do people keep on falling for these rumours

>neymar to PSG
>Ronaldo to Poonited
We've had these for 3 years and nothing has happened
>>
>>77200631
Neymar does not believe he can can be recognized as the world’s best player if he remains at Barcelona throughout Messi’s prime. There are no issues between the two players as he and Messi are good friends on and off the pitch, but Neymar believes his chances of winning the Ballon D’Or are much greater if he moves to PSG and leads the club to European success.
Neymar and Dani Alves are very good friends, and seeing the Barça legend move to Paris convinced Neymar to join him. Additionally, Neymar received guarantees from PSG that they will not sell Marco Verratti, who's been pushing for a move to Barcelona. The chance of leading a world class club playing along one of his best friends in a world cup year was too good to pass on.
Neymar recently renewed his contract with Barcelona and is earning €15 million annually. Though no figure was reported it is believed that the contract offered by PSG will increase his wages significantly, ultimately making him the highest paid player in football.
>>
>>77200631

It's being reported here as deal done between the player and PSG by TVE, and TVE is serious business doesn't report summer rumours.

PSG will deposit the gazillion moneys of the contract clause in 2 weeks.

Not so shocking. Neymar is a money bitch and wants stardom status away from the shadow of Messi. The Sheikh has been pouring moneys like crazy to make into the top 5 and finally fight hand to hand with Real, Bayern, Barca and Juve for the CL.

Reportedly, they have offered Neymar a leading position in the PSG project and a guarantee that all of the key players, includng Verrati, will stay.
>>
>>77200660
They said he'd make 30million a year, doubled what he makes at Barca and the same wage Messi gets paid.
>>
>>77200555
Worst meme, forced by fags who came here after 2016.
>>
>>77200550

Not gonna happen really
>>
>>77200631
Difference is, it makes no sense for Ronaldo to leave Madrid.

If i were Neymar I'd consider leaving too.
>>
THE DEAL IS DONE

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-psg-neymar-a-paris-cest-fait-il-a-donne-son-accord-a-100-323059

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=en&tl=fr&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fle10sport.com%2Ffootball%2Fmercato%2Fmercato-psg-neymar-a-paris-cest-fait-il-a-donne-son-accord-a-100-323059&edit-text=
>>
>>77201989
That means that Mbappe won´t go to PSG, because the french would overshadow Neymar and he refuse to go there.
>>
for the minority here who doesn't hate barcelona, what would you do with the 222 million?
protip: psg is buying neymar just to prove a point, so they won't sell verratti.
are there any top left wingers/center midfielders who could make the difference AND are willing to go to Barça?
>>
>>77200631
No idea desu. It's literally just one brazilian reporting it, everyone else is quoting him.
>>
>>77200555
>>>/a/
>>>/v/
>>>/whatevershitholeyoucamefrom/
>>
>>77203027
Get Dembele and a good striker. Cavani is shit.
>>
>>77203051
i meant barcelona. who would you buy with 222 million euros?
>>
>>77203027
>>77203065
Poolinho to begin with
>>
>>77202992
Your blog is nice senpai
>>
File: as564d6a.png (471KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
as564d6a.png
471KB, 640x605px
>>77203027
>what would you do with the 222 million?

one Verratti, one Coutinho, one Trigueros and one Jorginho, thank you
>>
>>77203217
do you really think verratti will leave this season after he was forced to do that speach like a little cuck?
>>
>>77200555
weak meme
let's pigeonhole fucking spacing.
simmer down, Bra7i1.
>>
>>77203217
Šta ima na palama
>>
File: 6544646.jpg (71KB, 900x757px) Image search: [Google]
6544646.jpg
71KB, 900x757px
>>77204059
Ono što je u Palama
>>
>>77200660
So he moves to a league no one watches, while still performing worse than massi and cronaldo, since he is worse, will fix it?
>>
>>77200550
2 pogbas for non dabbing manlet sidekick
>>
>>77204409
Welcome to the 21st century, where ballon dor it's nothing but a popularity contest.

If he was hyped to death for a single good game (against PSG), I doubt he won't win it if we, say, win the WC. He's the only one who can challenge both Messi and Ronaldo in terms of popularity, and seen for the last winner (TSUUUUUUU), that's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>77204385
t. ujko
>>
>giving a fuck about the ball of gold
>>
>>77204628
Neymar is calculating his odds now. he was GOAT with Santos, and goes in Barca where the boss is Messi and all his ilk, doesn't really integrate, stays the forever lieutenant
If he goes to PSG he has the entire Ligue 1 at his feet, while having somehow strong contenders/competition good enough (Monaco, Nice and Lyon) but are not strong enough to rob a title. Plus he'll go in UCL with the real intent to win it.
PSG will build a team around him, for him, like Napoli's Maradona. Probably make him captain.
And he's got friends in PSG (Alves, Silva, Maxwell, Marquinhos) who already rate him.
And finally PSG is an acknowledged brand in the world, notably in Brazil
At this level it's all about ego and psychological matter
>>
>>77204826
As far as I know PSG got pretty BTFO'ed last season and one player, albeit a great one, won't suddenly make them invincible
>>
>>77204871
BTFO when?
Monaco had a golden team, which is already dismantled
And they only lost to Nerman in the UCL
>>
>>77204826
I don't think so m8. This Nerman to PSG bullshit is just a yearly tradition.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.