[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do national team managers get paid less? What do they do in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1489527740109.png (210KB, 425x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489527740109.png
210KB, 425x408px
Do national team managers get paid less? What do they do in their free time when there isn't a tournament or friendlies going on? Club managers are pretty busy outside of summer yet NT managers literally twiddle their thumbs between the end of November and March when there are no friendlies and probably only play like 15 matches a year at most
>>
>me
>'such a stupid question, I wonder which flag made it'
>>
>>77199674
A lot of effort watching tape and stuff to decide who to select
>>
>>77199690
You can't make a question, you ask it you stupid monkey.
>>
>>77199735
you're not white
>>
>>77200137
I don't need an irrelevant country I can't even point out on a map telling me what I am or am not. You're nothing but a peon to me.
>>
>>77200169

Cringe
>>
>>77201703
Oh look another irrelevant country. Except even worse because it's a spic
>>
>>77199674
>15 matches a year
Much like NFL m8
>>
>>77201998
What does that have to do with what was asked you dumb spic? Also pls learn proper English.
>>
>>77199674
Keep track of your players, which means being paid to travel around and watch games.
>>
>>77199674
You get shit on constantly by your country press, you don't have any power to really work on your chosen players (cause you have them like 2 weeks per year), you have to work with whatever egos your team have (that's why it's hard to renew a team), and if your federation isn't smart in the youth teams you never have players with good friendship (= chemistry), and finally you don't have many occasions to win something relevant (like 1 attempt every 2 years)
NT manager is really a masochist job
>>
>>77199674
>Do national team managers get paid less?
it depends. less than who, guardiola, mourinho? perhaps. fabio capello made something like 6 million £ while he managed england
>What do they do in their free time when there isn't a tournament or friendlies going on?
watch their players playing for the national and international teams. sometimes they get invited by the clubs, other times they just watch the game at home. they also have to the typical managerial tasks (preparing the tactics and so on) but on a way lesser extent than the club managers
>>
>>77199674
>Do national team managers get paid less?
The best NT managers get less than the best managers.
But in average they win a lot more. There are millions of managers worldwide and only around 300 NT managers.
>What do they do in their free time when there isn't a tournament or friendlies going on?
Watch games to scout players for the NT.
It's alot more complicated because since the player is trained all year to play his club role, you have to use the club role on the national team in order to ease the player in the NT.

For example. Raphael Guerreiro. In Lyon he played LB, so when he played for the NT he got LB spot. Now in Borussia he plays LM. Now the NT is fucked because he lost the LB mindset and doesn't defend enough.
The NT coach has to account for all of this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.