[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fans of midtable clubs answer me this: what do you even get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: table.png (262KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
table.png
262KB, 600x338px
fans of midtable clubs answer me this:

what do you even get out of following your team? what game's get you excited? what keeps your long term motivation up to keep watching?

my definition of a midtable team is a team that is never in any real danger of being relegated, but also well behind any realistic chance to play european
>>
suck my nuts faggot
>>
>>77198015
>fans of midtable clubs
literally 100% of /sp/ are Arsenal fans
>>
>>77198050
you call me faggot? I'm not the one asking a guy to suck his nuts
>>
>>77198063

whatever gayboi

get down and massage those balls with your firm german lips
>>
>>77198055
it doesn't have to be premier league.
>>
File: Alfie.jpg (43KB, 615x421px) Image search: [Google]
Alfie.jpg
43KB, 615x421px
The butthurt you cause when you beat the franchises. If you don't support your local club and can't go to watch your team play live what is the point in being a fan
>>
>>77198180
>The butthurt you cause when you beat the franchises
even if it's meaningless in the end?
>>
>>77198210
Watching my team rise from the brink of being relegated from the 4th division to the richest league in the world and even winning silverware while also watching how it has changed the whole area is meaningless? lol ok kraut
>>
>>77198210

all things are meaningless, my nihilist friend
>>
>>77198015
>be assblasted plastic fan
>defending supporting big teams
>use redditspacing unironically
>>
>>77198344
what on earth is reddit spacing? using paragraphs?
>>
>>77198015
leicester won the premier league la.
>>
>>77198360
Reddit spacing is when you leave a line between sentences

Like this. It's a common boogeyman.
>>
>>77198015
Fans of midtable clubs are usually local fans. They want to support their local club and regularly go to their local stadium to watch their matches. It's partly because they like watching football and partly because the local club represents them as a city/community. A city like Stoke is completely irrelevant aside from its football club, so it gives their fans great pride that their club puts their city on the map. Any triumph they have is usually pretty insignificant but it feels far more satisfying than any triumph a plastic who bamdwagons a team 100 miles away from them will feel.
>>
I like watching fat former tyre fitters and scaffolders from the lower leagues kicking lumps out of fancy rich foreigners
>>
Not a soccer fan but a fan of the Cleveland Browns NFL team, which is basically the same because they are hopeless and will never even make the playoffs. When your team sucks, your expectations change. You start to be happy just to have close games with good teams. Like if the Browns were 2-10 but playing the Patriots, I'd still tune in just to see if >we could beat Tom Brady this week. Basically you watch one week at a time, just ignoring the bigger picture that you suck and will never win the league.
>>
>>77199362

Lester fans must have felt like they were on heroin last year
>>
>>77199514
Brexit was a disaster lad, give it up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.