[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Rogan, Brendan Schaub, Robin Black, etc. and many of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 127617261726.png (202KB, 1230x612px) Image search: [Google]
127617261726.png
202KB, 1230x612px
Joe Rogan, Brendan Schaub, Robin Black, etc. and many of the greatest fight analysts are saying that McGregor has a great chance to win, so why are people still saying he has no chance?
>>
>>77186667
>6667
I don't normally bother with digit/get shit but today I would like to believe that a higher power punished you for making such a god awful post.
>>
>>77186667
Chael Sonnen (yes, THAT Chael Sonnen) said that Conor has no chance.
>>
>>77186743
Chael Sonnen is wrong 90% of the time. I would honestly vouch that he is the worst MMA analyst of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhaik5gmcD4
>>
>>77186768
You can make some serious money by betting against everything this Chael Sonnen says.
>>
>>77186768
Get this fake shit outta here.
>>
Every single accomplished boxer that sparred with McGregor said he couldn't touch them. Why am I supposed to think McGregor suddenly got gud in the last 2 years, good enough to beat Floyd?
>>
>>77186838
Actually most of the people who are boxing with McGregor are coming out suprised how good he actually is; my prediction is that people like Paul Malignaggi before fight night will be flabbergusted how great of a boxer he actually is. McGregor has been boxing since he was a little kid so boxing is bread and butter. He LITERALLY fights most of his MMA fighters while standing up. He KNOCKS people out. If you think he is not a boxer then my friend you are going to be suprised.

McGregor is going to disrupt boxing he will bring a completely different style/movement/rhythm to the game. When he knocks Floyd out the ripples of that event are going to be so historic that it will be the start of a new era in combat sports.
>>
remember when Joe Rogan said Ronda Rousey was the best fighter ever
>>
Conor's fists are bigger than Floyd's tiny head if you know basic physics you'd know this is a disaster just waiting to happen. A small piece of mass like Floyd's cranium simply cannot handle those giant fists colliding with them at that acceleration. It will be like a 18 year old male punching a tiny baby's skull.

Conor will break through his guard and possibly break his hands while doing so. Even the left hitting the shoulder and the abadomen is going to devestate Floyd. Those tiny fragile bones and muscles simply will not be able to handle that power. Just look at Nate Diaz.. his face has never been the same after his two fights with Conor, those are war scars that will always be there to serve as a reminder of the power that Conor has.

Mark my words.. boxing will not be the same on August 26.
>>
bless op

rising above the h8 and showing these nerds whats up

i got your back bro
>>
File: 7678t.jpg (29KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
7678t.jpg
29KB, 635x600px
>>77186914
>Do a bit of research to see what Connor's sparring partners have been saying about him
>See an article that looks solid, click it and begin scanning
> "Bradley said. He doesn’t move like any other boxer. He’s powerful, fast and light on his feet"
>Woooah holy shit, Tim Bradley sparred with this guy and is giving him props? He might be more legit than I thought.
>Keep reading, no it's actually Tierney Bradley, an unheralded 20-year-old Irish amateur
>MFW this is the level of competition McGooby is relying on to prepare for Floyd Mayweather
Yikes
>>
Because Mayweather doesn't knock anyone out, McGregor has a chance in the sense that
1) He has 12 rounds to land a single lucky as fuck punch
2) It will eventually be left up to the whims of some random judges, and they have, can, and will continue to do whatever the fuck they want regardless of what everyone saw
>>
it's simple really, Mayweather is probably the greatest defensive fighter in the history of the sport. Boxers, who could strike 10x better than mcgreggor, couldn't land on Floyd. Conor is going up against a better bunch that is quicker, will be in better shape, is a master of the sport and can't be matched defensively. Floyd will do what he always does and score. It's very likely he knocks Conor out as well considering the sport.

I just don't see a plausible way that Mayweather loses
>>
File: IMG_5406.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5406.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>77186914
You get a response that's it....
>>
>>77187133
Mayweather will, and does, punch harder than Conor
>>
>>77187174
meme magic

conor dont have to explain shit

but im for money
>>
Start firing up Kek and offer up your sacrifices, lads
You have one month to go
>>
>>77186768
He was right about Travis Browne's career:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjSrnZRg6s
>>
>>77187201
B-BUT MUH HAND PORBELSM
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.