[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OJ Simpson parole hearing game thread? Last I checked the Juice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

OJ Simpson parole hearing game thread? Last I checked the Juice, a Hall of Fame NFL runningback, is /sp/ related.
>>
i hear he's about to cash his multi-million dollar nfl pension
>>
how the fuck is espn doing a broadcast "special" on this shit?

this is not fucking sports news, this shit should be on CSPAN for fuck sake

cant wait til this shit network ceases to exist
>>
>>77180531
OJ Simpson is sports news.
>>
>>77180545
maybe if he's a fucking current or even recent athlete

this old shady nigger hasn't been in the league in what, 30 years? yet E!SPN feels the need to hold a special on his parole hearing

they are fucking sinking bad
>>
File: wew.jpg (11KB, 150x183px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
11KB, 150x183px
here's an absolute classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXIyS15hGDY&t=80
>1:20
>>
>>77180580
He's the GOAT runningback, show some fucking respect
>>
First for the juice being let on the loose
>>
I thought he got away with it?
>>
File: chasebowl.jpg (71KB, 1234x718px) Image search: [Google]
chasebowl.jpg
71KB, 1234x718px
how would /sp/ react
>>
>>77181015
The mods would 404 it
>>
>>77180596
Did black people even like OJ? Seems to me that they would accuse him of 'acting white' the way he talks and behaves.
>>
>>77181002
got arrested for armed robbery
>>
>>77181024
>acting white
doesn't matter, when you're a famous person whose skin is black and is accused of a crime, they'll get your back 99% of the time.
Plus, this was after the LA riots, which got the blacks hating whitey more than anything.
>>
>>77181024
They did. All niggers will view someone who is remotely African looking and claim them as one of their own, no matter how white, so long as they're successful. If they're not, they're just seen as being white. This goes with all minorities in America though, mostly with Blacks and Hispanics though, especially the nigs and Chicanos (who are more confused than the ones they accuse of acting "white" mind you).

When OJ was arrested after his chase back in the day, upon being transferred to jail in a police cruiser, he asked the cop "What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?" (a predominantly rich white neighborhood).
>>
>>77180596
This is literally how I act around women. Body language, everything. It doesn't draw many women, but those who it does, are easily manipulated. Juice knows this. The Juice was Loose.
>>
He better hope he gets in after the judges have just had their lunch break.
>the odds that prisoners will be successfully paroled start off fairly high at around 65% and quickly plummet to nothing over a few hours (after eating)
Robot judges when?
>>
>>77181349
I don't think that stat applies to famous felons. Each of these judges already has an opinion on this case
>>
>>77180531
The only sports going on rn are baseball and MLS. They have to have something ostensibly exciting to have on the screen at Applebees and this is BREAKING N E W S
>>
>>77180531
This is better than like 95% of the content which ESPN shows. I would rather watch this than all of the X Games/MLS friendly/female sport shit they were showing over the weekend. OJ is clearly sports related.
>>
REMINDER: Parole hearing will be televised on ESPN 1pm ET on Thursday
>>
>>77180506

If he didn't totally fuck it all up, he would have been Governor of California by now.
>>
>>77181015
The meme glove acting by OJ would destroy spee.
>>
>>77181015

they'd need to make an /oj/ forum
>>
...okay
>>
File: did_he_lads?.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
did_he_lads?.png
101KB, 640x640px
Did he kill them lads?
>>
>>77183362

Absolutely. The evidence is pretty overwhelming when you look into it. He got off because he had incredible lawyers who were able to tap into the simmering racial tensions and deep distrust of the police that existed in contemporary LA.
>>
IM NOT BLACK IM OJ
>>
>>77183502
But what about the glove? It didn't fit.
>>
>>77183709
.............okay
>>
>>77183362
No, he didn't. The LAPD set him up, Marcia Clark and her people knew it and subtly threw the case just enough that he would get off. OJ had two defense teams. Goldman and Brown were murdered by either Mexican drug dealers (Goldman was a police informant lol) or, more spectacularly/unlikely, OJ's son.
>>
File: dardenclark.jpg (38KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
dardenclark.jpg
38KB, 480x432px
...did they?
>>
>>77181015
With racism
>>
>>77183803
Found the nog.
>>
>>77181024
He definitely got accused of "acting white" and then playing the race card for his own benefit during the trial. If you watch the 6-part ESPN documentary they go into this a lot
>>
>>77185406
Even most nogs in America will tell you nowadays that looking back on it, OJ totally did it. A lot of the whole controversy surrounding it was because the LAPD was involved, and they already had a horrible reuputation across america (and especially among blacks) due to the Rodney King beating and the LA Riots a few years prior. It seemed at the time that the LAPD was putting pretty much all their legal resources towards the trial so it came across like they were literally framing him (this is what people usually refer to when they talk "framing a guilty man).
>>
>>77184063
That look does not deceive anyone, she clearly was in love with Darden
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.