[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Canada play Cricket? Bunch of pooftas betraying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
Why doesn't Canada play Cricket? Bunch of pooftas betraying the Queen and the Commonwealth.
>>
You wouldn't believe when I say it, but they know how to use toilets.
>>
>>77174141

they arnt a proper sporting nation like the rest of the commonwealth, the only sport they give a shit about is ice hockey
>>
>>77174217
Brazilian instructing Australian on hygiene. Hue
>>
>>77174217
saved to my third worlders pretending to be above other third worlders folder lads
>>
>>77174141
they play ice cricket
>>
Sporting wise they are the bitches of america.

They don't really play union or league or soccer because the yanks don't. All they have is this kinda fail CFL
>>
>>77174141
It's a bit hard to get a good wicket in permafrost.
>>
>>77174867
Reckon there'd be some interesting seam work
>>
>>77174141
we're geographically and culturally closer to US - not like baseball is huge here, but it has a solid following

the only people who play cricket in Canada are gas station attendants
>>
>>77174683
fuck you
don't talk shit about the CFL
>>
>>77174683
rugby has a substantial niche base on the coasts

our 7s team ain't half bad, and we routinely qualify for the WC
>>
>>77174141
isn't that little dingus on the wrong side of the sticks?
>>
>>77174141
Cricket is gay but don't worry, Toronto will have enough dot indians/pakis soon enough
>>
Reminder that BASED migration is bringing OUR sport to YOUR country.
>>
>>77175027
Seriously look at these names, it's gross

http://gocricketgocanada.com/news/article/cricket-canada-squad
>>
>>77175114
Reminder that migration will make your country too poor to ever afford our sport
>>
>>77175134
New Zealand has a hokkei team
>>
>>77175148
>ranked lower than mexico

no you don't
>>
>>77175148
I wish you guys streamed your league like Australia does. It's pretty comfy
>>
>>77175261
>uh t-that doesn't count, h-haha
Poonadaâ„¢
>>
>>77175359
Your national team would get worked by any random Canadian junior team or Minnesota high school team
>>
>>77174141
The better question is why don't canagays have an NFL team? We were nice enough to let them tag along in our other sports, and we even gave them a viable league for their autistic ice puck game. I think we should be nice and let them have a football team too.
>>
>>77175428
>says they don't have a hockey team
>now he says they do

what did he mean by this
>>
>i-it still doesn't count ,b-btfo
KEK
>>
>>77175451
That would be lovely.
>>
>>77175451
they created the NHL you underage shitstain. and they suck at football and don't belong in the NFL.
>>
>>77175532
Don't ever respond to one of my posts again kid.
>>
>>77175451
Two things

>NFL is a TV league

Americans don't like teams that aren't from America. Americans like to bandwagon teams like the Packers, Cowboys, Raiders and Patriots, not the Toronto Maple Slurpers.

>the only Canadian city that could support an NFL team is toronto

Toronto is a shitty sports market. They don't give a fuck about the Argos and they're constantly on the verge of folding. They didn't give a fuck about the Blue Jays until they made the playoffs. They didn't give a fuck about the Raptors until the eastern conference turned to shit. They didn't give a fuck about multiple OHL teams and those relocated. Toronto only cares about the Leafs.
>>
File: 7zveJPk.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7zveJPk.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
>>77175451
>You now realise we might have an NFL team before Canada does
>>
>>77174141
Literally 95% of Cricket fans are poo in loos.
>>
>>77175590
Having an NFL team would be bad for us. TV blackouts are gay and if Toronto got a team the "national" media would shove them down our throats even if they're just the relocated razorcakes.
>>
>>77175625
i wanna jizz in your mouth, friend
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.