[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why aren't there any departure rumors about him. he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: fabregas.jpg (54KB, 748x457px) Image search: [Google]
fabregas.jpg
54KB, 748x457px
why aren't there any departure rumors about him. he's world class and was barely used last season, but whenever he did play, he was stellar
>>
>>77168786
>he's world class
what did he mean by this
>>
>>77168786
he's not that great, but to good to sit the bench. so no idea why there aren't any rumors
>>
>>77168821
3 goals and 19! assists in his first campaign at chelsea, the following year everyone played badly there but still decent 5 goals and 7 assists and then last season 5 goals and 12 assists in just 1300 minutes averaging more than one scorer per game. and all that just from central midfield. his passing is definitely worldclass
>>
>>77168786

His final form is Pirlo mode, he was absolutely class last season but too old to be playing every game and he knows that. Plus he just won the Premier League after failing to win it with Arsenal, why would he leave?
>>
>>77168846

Confirmed for not watching him at all. He was definitely top 5 midfielders last season.
>>
>>77168914
>but too old to be playing every game
is he really? his style of play doesn't seem all that demanding and he's just 30
>>
>>77168914
>His final form is Pirlo mode
this

if they played him as the holder with two hard working lads around him he'd be awesome

doesn't really fit/work out when you need to accomodate hazard though, he's more important for chelsea's counter attacking style
>>
he has no stamina

just because he doesn't play that much doesn't mean he isn't a vital part of the team
>>
>>77168786
>he's world class

only his wife is world class.
>>
>>77168786
>le play godly the fisrt half of the season and shit the second man
he probably wants a big paycheck
>>
>>77168955

His play style is exactly why he doesn't play full 90's 38 game seasons. No tracking back, shit tackling, bad marking but he makes up for it with outrageous passing and assists. Costa surely wouldn't have had 20 goals a season if it wasn't for Cesc.
>>
>>77169116
I disagree with you. Fabregas has absolutely no steel or desire once his side loses possession. Neither Pirlo or fabregas were/are particularly convincing in defense, but at least Pirlo gave the illusion of trying to get the ball back. Plus, pirlo was a better passer. Cesc is a good option off the bench though, I'd keep him.
>>
>>77169376
don't really think this is true. do you watch chelsea play regularly or are you basing this on one or two games and then repeating what you've read on this website?
>>
>>77169408
Which part do you not believe? I watched at least 30 of the Chelsea matches this season. I'm American, so I'm not always awake at 7:30 on weekends.
>>
>>77169443
>Fabregas has absolutely no steel or desire once his side loses possession
>>
he should go back to Arsenal desu
>>
>>77168786
Ofc he's world class OP just look at all the big clubs going for him you fucking autist
>>
>>77168786

He can't play for me then 20 minutes straight, it's too physically demanding for him.
>>
>>77169581
hoiw about you judge a player by how he plays
>>
>>77169462
This is accurate. Even Oscar put more effort into winning the ball back.
>>
He's old, slow and lazy
>>
>>77169666
Trips of truth
>>
>>77169641
They're a better judge than me or you autist
>>
>>77169645
>Even Oscar
back tracking and tackling is the sole reason he ever played for a top team in the first place. it#s no coincidence he was bought when mourinho was manager
>>
>>77169752
this
>>
>>77168786
le half-season man is occasionally very good, but he's never going to be an automatic starter for any top team
and presumably he's on gigantic wages by this point, so he won't be any kind of player for a non-top team
>>
>>77169376
Exactly, and this is quite obvious tqbh, dunno why anyone would disagree.
>>
MLelS when and where
>>
>>77169752
Have you watched Oscar at least once? He's the laziest fucker you'll ever see.

i.e. you're talking out of your ass m8.
>>
>>77169879
maybe for brazil but not for chelsea. he put a lot of effort in winning the ball back but he was ass at passing, on constantly lost the ball
>>
>>77169919
Every now and then, yeah. But overall he would just not care at all, with or without the ball.
>>
>>77169978
I think germany is right tbqh, but it probably had more to do with mourinho than oscar. mourinho tries to turn every attacking midfielder into a ball-winner, and usually gets his way, at least in the short-term before the inevitable player revolt
>>
>>77169645
It isn't accurate. He's the type of player that can't impose himself defensively due to his natural lack of physicality. It's not that he's lazy or lacks attitude, it's just that he's slow with no agility and thus weak to wreck shit up defensively.

The reason he was not preferred last season is not that he was lazy to track back/tackle, but because the coach preferred midfielders that are proficient at it instead of him.
>>
>>77169752
This is kind of my point all along though, Cesc just kind of gives up once he doesn't have possession.
>>
>>77168786
held the club to ransom, boycotted and forced a move to barcelona
pussy traitor
>>
no one wants to give big money to a 30 year old who has low stamina and work rate
>>
>>77169752
>it#s no coincidence he was bought when mourinho was manager

He wasn't, check your facts Helmut. Fun fact: Cesc was brought under Mourinho.
>>
> you now remember when fabergrass was an upcoming talented youth

Fuck...
>>
>>77173100
I reember buying him everytime in fifa 07
>>
peepee
>>
>>77173100
he was the reason I became an Arsenal supporter. 14 year old me watched in amazement as 18 year old Fabregas broke into the starting XI
>>
>>77173873
oh boy, must be rough now having watched the team fall to utter mediocrity
>>
>>77173913
yes and no, I grew up supporting a bunch of mediocre teams, so I'm used to it; but it did hurt when Leicester won the league and it's even worse to know that they'll never make it out of semis in the Champions League.
>>
File: 1499663740341s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499663740341s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>77168786
>le lazy midfielder
>world class
TOP KEK
>>
File: shitles.webm (573KB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
shitles.webm
573KB, 344x203px
>>77174002
just support a ggood team m8 lol like totenham lol
>>
>>77175346
>Tottenham
>good team

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77168786
>why aren't there any departure rumors about him.

He's not good enough for the elite rich clubs (Barca, Madrid, Bayern, PSG, Juventus). He's not good enough for Man City's midfield. He can't defend for shit so Man United and Atletico Madrid don't want him. He's too slow to press so teams like Liverpool, Spurs, and Dortmund don't want him. Only places I could see him going are Milan or Roma, neither of which will match his Chelsea wages.
>>
>>77174002
>and it's even worse to know that they'll never make it out of semis in the Champions League.

They'll be lucky if they ever even make it to the quarterfinals of the CL again. When was the last time they were there? 2009?
>>
>>77169560
Why would he downgrade?
>>
>>77168786

>he's world class

I hope you're being ironic...
>>
When will football change so slow classy maestros can play again lads?
>>
>>77175873

>Fabregas
>classy maestro
>ever in his life

The anglo delusion...

There's a reason why he was booted out of Farca and never was a relevant figure of the NT the occasional times he was in the starting XI. He's not even called up anymore.
>>
>>77175947
Farca had xavi and iniesta playing his preferred roles. He's not a tikitaka player either. Should never have gone there.
>>
Former Arsenal players can only know glory briefly before their suffering
See: every Arsenal that moved on to greener pastures except maybe Henry
>>
>>77175761
>He's not good enough for Man City's midfield

Are you kidding? He could defo be better than Toure.
>>
Anyone doubting his class, especially last season, is delusional. Every single time he was subbed on he changed the game, and almost always directly helped Chelsea secure the win. As a Chelsea fan myself I actually consider him one of our players of the season despite the limited minutes. His impact was vital, would be a big mistake to let him leave in my opinion. Thankfully he seems very committed to the team.
>>
Because Chelsea are selling enough players as it is and really can't afford to lose another CM.
>>
>ITT idiot children who only watch highlights and have never watched a full game in their lives
>>
>>77181478
I thought Toure was only starting because of Gundogan's injury.
>>
>>77176667
>Former Arsenal players can only know glory briefly before their suffering

Better than staying at Arsenal and never knowing glory at all.
>>
>>77168786
If he's world class why doesn't he get called up to the NT?
>>
not disciplined enough to play at the highest level in CL.it's why he didn't make it at barca, Getting old, on high wages. Nobody better than Chelsea will go for him so he may as well stay.
>>
if you count his assists with barcelona, i'm pretty sure he has the most assists ever registered for anyone to have played in the modern premier league.
>>
>>77168955

He's been a first team top flight player since he was 16 that's why
>>
>>77185701
>Spain
>>
Cesc doesn't start every game, and it's sensible as to why..

If anyone actually noticed last season, Conte tended to take different approaches to each match.

Some games he went defensive in the midfield and hence Ngolo and Matic playing. Or he would be more attacking and playing Ngolo and Cesc.

Conte is aware of the fact that Cesc is more useful attacking rather than defending, and he's important because we don't have many attacking midfielders like him in the main squad.
>>
>>77191161
american smarter then most people in this thead impressive
>>
>>77191161
An american who watch the games as eveyone else... woah, that's impressive.
>>
>>77185701

Because he's not. He's shit and old. He's a leftover waste byproduct only good to play in England and be glorified there by the media.

Albanians could do the same if they had jew tv stations marketing the glorious, parity-driven Albanian league around the world.

Same old same with the english cucks.
>>
File: 1498741946544.jpg (166KB, 530x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498741946544.jpg
166KB, 530x450px
>>77168786
fabregas the kikes ^^
>>
>>77169187
aye
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.