[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the honest truth /sp/. Is there doping in soccer. Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Doping.png (590KB, 700x318px) Image search: [Google]
Doping.png
590KB, 700x318px
Tell me the honest truth /sp/. Is there doping in soccer. Because then I'm never watching another game. Completely unnecessary.
>>
File: gareth-bale.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gareth-bale.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>
>>77112732
NO......
>>
Well this guy is a confirmed juicer so really anyone could be
>>
Someone show me facts.
>>
>>77112706
There's doping in every single professional sports league. Probably even ping pong

When you have an insanely competitive barrier to entry, where even the vast majority of the top 1% aren't going to be good enough to make it, you're going to have people doing whatever they can to gain a bit of a competitive edge. Like, the difference for a lot of people is the potential to make millions and be set for life, or wasting away your prime and having to work a dead end job until you die.

Some are just better at timing their cycles and avoiding getting caught than others.
>>
>>77112706
Everyones been doping since the 60s m8. If you aint cheatin you aint tryin
>>
>>77121487
maradonna was caught doping

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/football-rife-with-performance-enhancing-drugs-a-1139238.html

>In 2015 alone, there were 149 cases of doping worldwide

Also, for people saying "soccer players dont need to dope, you dont need to be strong to be good", you're entirely missing the point of why they would take steroids or other PEDs. Its not to get jacked, its so they can recover quicker and not have their performance drop down over the course of a busy schedule
>>
>>77121657
Some reason cyclists dope. Endurance and recovery
>>
>>77121542
>>77121651
Opinions are worse than anecdotes. You didn't prove anything, the tests they have today are rigid, blood, urine, etc.
>>77121657
>maradonna
>100 years ago
There's barely no cases in the modern Era of soccer because it's extremely thorough now, how many players have tested positive, I can only think of one.
>>
>>77112706
there is almost no testing in soccer other than the occasional piss test which detects fuck all, so yes they are all on EPO around the clock and cycling sterons and hgh during the offseason
>>
>>77121899
Lol
>>
>>77121970
>only piss
Yea you are fried in the head buddy. Where's Holland this year?
>>
>>77121899
t. Drug tester

There are very few tests and only recently have they become unannounced where before coaches knew to keep the dirty players away when a tester came. There are always new undetectable drugs or the current tests can't catch it in the doses being used.

Lance Armstrong never officially failed a drug test until the USDA went after him
>>
>>77121899
>In 2015 alone, there were 149 cases of doping worldwide

love how you just conveniently ignored everything
>>
>>77122259
>>77122365
Were talking soccer you ignoramuses, in some leagues and tournaments they do multiple times over
>>
>>77122921
?

That second post you quoted was an article about soccer.
>>
All professional athletes use some sort of doping.
>>
>>77126074
Prove it. Then prove it in soccer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.