[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people complain about commercials? I mean it's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
Why do people complain about commercials?

I mean it's not like we're missing any of the game action

When people say

>PAT
Commercial
>KO
Commercial
>TO
Commercial

What are you even missing? Players standing around?
>>
>>77103922
I'd rather see that honestly.
>>
>playing commercials over the national anthem

There's literally no excuse except that the kikes want more money
>>
1. I dont care for commercials, I want to watch the game.
2. In many cases, the game actually waits on the commercials, so while you're not missing anything, the advertisements do in fact delay the game.
>>
>>77104100
>muh 'Merica
Get a room so you can suck off the flag pole in peace
>>
>>77103922
Because it makes the game take over an hour longer than it should. The one that drives me up a wall the most is having one after a kickoff after you already had one after the PAT.
>>
>>77104151
Anybody that's actually been to an NFL game and pays attention can tell you a lot of the commercial breaks are brief team meetings and then basically everyone standing around waiting for the referee to give the signal that they are done with commercials.
>>
>>77104226
t. foreign cuck

No one wants you here, go back
>>
>>77103922
The reason players stand around is because of the comemrcials, retard
>>
>>77103922
I'll tell you after the commercial break. Stay tuned.
>>
>>77104269
I went to a Rams game last year and during one of the commercial breaks the players were watching highlights of other teams on the jumbotron.
>>
>>77104100
post one (1) example
I'll wait
>>
>>77104447
t. someone who doesn't watch the NFL

Besides the Super Bowl they never televise the national anthem
>>
>>77104324
I bet you haven't even read the flag code. Go back to being "patriotic" while the big boys actually care about America.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.