[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

burger here trying to understand what historical significance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1498064514443.png (596KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498064514443.png
596KB, 800x800px
burger here trying to understand what historical significance the 7-1 meme has.

7pts is only a touchdown tho so I don't see what all the hoopla is.

pls explain to me in burger terms
>>
1 score isn't equal to 7 burgers
1 score is only 1 burger

So imagine that you can only get item from the store every time you went instead of 7 items. Now you want to have a normal american breakfast but you only have 1 burger. You would need to make 6 trips to the store to get you the remaining 6 burgers needed to have a normal breakfast. And then you have to imagine that scoring against Germany is like going to the store without your scoot mobile.

I hope that clarifies it a bit.
>>
It was like 9/11, except the only person who died was in Nepal.
>>
basically it was like Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl, except if the Seahawks put up 35 points on Peyton in the 1st quarter.
>>
>>77099629
And the broncos would've been playing in Denver
>>
>>77099326
>>77099629
>>77099693
Nah

Imagine Jerry World was hosting the super bowl
And the Cowboys not only made the NFC championship but hosted it
They're playing the Pats who are in the NFC championship for some reason
And New England has a 56-0 lead at the half and won 84-7
>>
>>77099789
you really outdid yourself kid, even the math is imaginary
>>
>>77099833
A 21 point deficit isn't as insurmountable as a 3 goal deficit
>>
>>77099869

I mean it's similar as in 21 and 3 points still require three offensive drives to score in both sports it you want to make the am football scoring seem harder than maybe make it 24 points (ie making the 2pt conversion each time)
>>
>>77099789
And the Super Bowl only happens every four years
>>
It was the biggest sportive defeat in all sports in all of history. There is no comparison.
>>
>>77099326

just think about it as losing 49-7 at your home stadium in a game that you get to play every 4 years and there's 1+ billion people watching
>>
>>77099918
It's easier to score in football than soccer
I used 84 because how often do you see someone score 7 goals or 84 points in a game?

>>77099935
I don't think it's that important considering the Cowboys haven't come close to a super bowl since I've been alive
>>
>>77099987
How often do you see a team score 7 goals in a game?
49 points in one is pretty common
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_v_Germany_(2014_FIFA_World_Cup)#Records
>>
>>77100021
It's far less common.
>>
>>77099503
Now I understand!
>>
File: bennyball.png (121KB, 1294x534px) Image search: [Google]
bennyball.png
121KB, 1294x534px
>>77100065
See it's easier to score in football than soccer
The average NFL team's red zone efficiency is over 50%
Meanwhile in soccer you can have games like this
>>
>>77100189
An american football guy ochocinco kicking the ball at 55s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA0nbMFCUEA
>>
>>77100021
7-1 feels like a superbowl at which one team wins 107-7
>>
>>77100031
>Kroos scored two goals in 69 seconds
thatwas the greatest thing
the camera was on him like it always is after someone scored and then he immediately started running for the next goal, first time I've ever seen something like this for one guy
>>
>>77099629
>Seahawks/Broncos bowl

Confirmed underaged.

1-7 was equivalent to Superbowl XXIV
>49ers: 55
>Broncos: 10

Real question is what the fuck did Denver do to deserve it's Superbowl history?>>77099693
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.