[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now remember Euro 2016. >iceland >hungarian sweatpants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2171.jpg (128KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2171.jpg
128KB, 1200x630px
You now remember Euro 2016.

>iceland
>hungarian sweatpants keeper
>russian and britbong hooligans
>zaza
>ronaldo heroically getting injured to inspire portugal to victory

And you guys say this tournament sucked?
>>
>>77096038
A FUCKING DENTIST
>>
Delete this thread pls
>>
PORTUGAL MINI WAIFU
>>
Someone post the French chick who was not impressed
>>
File: Sadlish.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sadlish.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>
>>77104156
Miscegenation: the photo
>>
>>77104152
>be wilshere at this moment
>jonesing for a fag
>>
>JOE FART
>>
> Portugal """win""" their first trophy after 1 win in 90 minutes (Against a team missing their key defender) and finishing THIRD in their Group.

Yeah, it was pretty shit.

Many matches dragged on with nothing happening (especially in the Group Stages), and the only teams that left any lasting positive impressions were Iceland and Wales.

Made worse by France refballing their way to the final because of home field advantage. You know you've fucked up when you go into a European Final match against Portugal and you're the "bad guys".
>>
>>77096038
delet this
>>
>>77104152
please stop
>>
>>77096038

>PORTUGAL
>FUCKING PORTUGAL
>>
>>77104156
Lloris > Sagna > Kos > Evra > Payet = Digne >> Giroud = Mandanda
>>
>>77096038
>low scoring soccer games are a testament to the difficulty and strategic nature of the sport
>brbrbrhshshdbf f errrr portigal trolval im gay gary lineker

choose one
>>
>>77104784

>Amerifat

Only FOOTBALL game you ever won was against Britain which ain't much of an accomplishment and it was 1-1 so go fuck yourself Burger before you die from diabetes
>>
>>77096038
that doesnt make me forget that 90% of the games were shit and both teams wereplaying for a draw almost all of the time
>>
>>77096038

>This thread
>This flag

just end yourself
>>
To be fair ronaldo did hold portugal back
>>
>>77104934
Being this butthurt that you weren't in the tournament
>>
>>77104156
BLACKED: the photo
>>
>>77104934
>post a logical and necessary indictment of euro attitude toward soccer
>absolutely rancid shitpost in response that dodges the argument even more deftly than Neo ducking the bullets in the Matrix
(You)
>>
>>77104156
>digne
>>
>>77104359
Sorry, pal. But just because other stronger teams choke, >we're not gonna lose on purpose. And yes, the tournament was easily the shittiest I've ever seen among euros and world cups, even from my perspective as a barbosa. It only got good after Eder scored that blootah and I realized we could actually lift the cup.

>You know you've fucked up when you go into a European Final match against Portugal and you're the "bad guys".
Hmm no, when you go into a euro final, you definitely didn't fuck up.
>>
>>77104152
when you realize England was playing a midfielder who's not good enough for Bournesmouth
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.